angelicdragonpuppy

Give kill action a higher success rate

I too have had trouble successfully killing adult dragons. All my male adults dodged and all my female adults died, weird. I can understand the logic behind making it difficult to kill dragons; TJ doesn't want to encourage the habit. So I don't support this throughout 11 out of 12 months. HOWEVER, I think during the month of October the success rate should be higher, for Halloween. I can't speak for everyone else, but I only killed my dragons in the attempt to produce zombie and vampire dragons. I don't intend to kill my dragons for any other reason. If I don't want a dragon on my scroll anymore, I release it into the wild.

During the month of October: I support this.

From November-September: I don't support this.

smile.gif

I ... I am on the fence about this one.

Killing a dragon should be a hard thing to do. Starving a hatchling by keeping it in a fog so it don't get views ... easy. Killing a big dragon that you grew up from an egg ... a lot harder.

If this were to be implemented, it would need a counter. So I would propose a 50% kill rate, a 25% chance miss rate and a 25% chance the dragon escapes into the wild because it no longer trusts you.

I ... I am on the fence about this one.

Killing a dragon should be a hard thing to do. Starving a hatchling by keeping it in a fog so it don't get views ... easy. Killing a big dragon that you grew up from an egg ... a lot harder.

If this were to be implemented, it would need a counter. So I would propose a 50% kill rate, a 25% chance miss rate and a 25% chance the dragon escapes into the wild because it no longer trusts you.

We already have roughly a 50% kill rate, without the hypercounter of auto-releasing dragons. If we're going that route, it should be more like 90% kill, 5% fail, 5% escape imo. Otherwise it's not worth risking special dragons (my zombies this year are all from a project that took months to prepare) for the zombie chance.