GuesssWho

Halloween Costumes

Cute or Scary?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nothing special in fact, I just have a panda jumpsuit. biggrin.gif Due to that, I also voted for cute. Because obviously pandas aren't scary.

I'm dressing up as the girl from Touhou in my profile pic, Tenshi.~

It took days and hours for my mom and I to put it together, but we managed to do it! It looks like something you'd buy online, and I'm super proud of it! :3

It took days and hours for my mom and I to put it together, but we managed to do it! It looks like something you'd buy online, and I'm super proud of it! :3

Sounds awesome, especially when that much effort has been made. Only if possible, could you by any chance show pictures? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

I'm dressing up as Kevin, myself. (StrexCorp. We are you.)

You are officially awesome.

As for myself, I'm not dressing up. I'll be spending the night at home, watching scary movies with my dog.

Edited by prismatika

I haven't decided on a costume yet, but I know that it won't be scary... not really my type. Unless Wednesday Addams counts... but I don't consider her scary so much as awesome. happy.gif

I'm going to be a bunny this year so I voted cute.

They're completely scary, just watch Buffy laugh.gif

If am going to be anything, it'll be a penguin.

I haven't decided on a costume yet, but I know that it won't be scary... not really my type. Unless Wednesday Addams counts... but I don't consider her scary so much as awesome. happy.gif

Wednesday is totally scary. Also hilarious.

I should've added 'adorrifying' to the poll LOL

Edited by GuesssWho

I'm dressing up as Kevin, myself. (StrexCorp. We are you.)

xd.png You should try to get your best friend to dress up as Cecil.

I don't think I'm dressing up for halloween this year. My friend's bull terrier is going to be a lobster though. xd.png

I know I'm a girl but I'm going to be Jeremy Fitzgerald from FNaF2. It took forever to finally decide on a costume but I ended up going with my favorite night guard. ^-^

I had to buy my costume last minute. We don't usually do Halloween here (Australia), but my houmate's birthday is the day before Halloween and she decided to hold a Halloween birthday party on Halloween and thus I needed a costume.

Im going as Dark Red Riding hood, and the package tracking says its in Aus as of a few hours ago, and the estimated time of delivery is between today and the 30th. I doubt it will get here today, but fingers crossed it gets here before the 30th!