TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

No Zombies at all this year. Everything turned to dust! |(

However, there are a few things that make me very happy. Thanks to this event, I could finally see something I have been wishing to see in a very long, long time.

user posted image

user posted image

A girl can dream. <'3

Oh man I should do that.

*goes to hunt ingredients*

My last batch hatched, and I grabbed 5 more new eggs! biggrin.gif Wow...that timing was kinda close, but I managed it. So I'm done now! (Still wish I had more incubates so they could hatch faster so I could possibly grab from the overflow in the AP later, but....*shrug*)

I used a gender flipping potion on a pygmy dragon. It didn't work. Did anyone else have this issue?

Edit: And now my Scroll is potion-ified as far as I can with the materials I have.

All my coppers are shiny! So many Gender flips. Rainbow Desipis! Mushrooms! My poor traumatized balloons! Muted Colored Dragons! Pygmys the size of Royal Crimsons, literally. My Whites hate me! My Luminas hate me! Blackened Wyverens (instead of Golden, xd.png)! Grave styled Falconiforms! Albino Pyralspites! REAL DINOSAURS! And I got a sneak peak at the new silver sprites. Check it out! I am lying.

Edited by Shokomon

No Zombies at all this year. Everything turned to dust! |(

However, there are a few things that make me very happy. Thanks to this event, I could finally see something I have been wishing to see in a very long, long time.

user posted image

user posted image

A girl can dream. <'3

Nice!

Though I can't use it on my CB Shimmer TT____TT

Nice!

Though I can't use it on my CB Shimmer TT____TT

Alas! Perhaps you can live vicariously through one of the progeny?

*Goes around dorping with potions for the time being* This event is very fun.

My first Halloween week on DC for a three year absence... it has been good. cool.gif (Albeit tiring... O.o...)

Celebrating Halloween

Some of my dragons are getting down with it!

Edited by Nyxity

Alas! Perhaps you can live vicariously through one of the progeny?

*Goes around dorping with potions for the time being* This event is very fun.

I'd love to but only shinies I can pick are Golds, Silvers and GWs.

I just gave up and use it on a GoN instead: PMUkQ

If I use its lineage code it shows up the adult lol

Now I'm eggloked with 8 eggs! *o*

Does anyone know how long the Halloween drops last in the AP? They don't all go poof tmr do they?

Thanks

They should stay at least a few hours, maybe even a day, I think. Obviously it depends how much backlog there is and how many people aren't locked with the new eggs.

Thanks for TJ/whoever is responsible for making the drops for the last hour of the day huge! Managed to get my last 2 eggs... after 2 hours of hunting @__@ Time to go breed the Halloween dragons I didn't!

This event is almost over. Hopefully everyone got to make at least one set of potions.

Thank you TJ, Fiona BlueFire, and other Artists involved!

62, I believe.

Edit: And the event is officially over! Thank you everyone who was involved in making it! 31 ingredients, 22 potions, and boatloads of fun!

*checks scroll* AW THEY ARE ALL BACK TO NORMAL. DARN. I was hoping they would stick around for the fully 24 hours. I should've taken a picture of my sparkling silvers.

Edited by Shokomon

Not fair! I made up a bunch of potions to use at nearly the last minute so that I could have potion-ed dragons for the longest after Halloween, and now they've dropped their disguises as soon as the 31st ended! D= D:

Drat, I didn't get to breed my last 2 Desipis dragons... ah well, all of the other CB Halloweens have been bred!

I was rushing by the time I reached the Desipises (Desipes? Desipi? It's been a while since I took Latin...) so they're mostly bred with Albinos at the top of the breed list xd.png It does make for nice contrast.

Awww... and just like that its done. So hoping the potion effects would last past the stroke of midnight or that any remaining potions could be viewed in the event icon. Oh well.

It was a great Halloween! Thanks to everyone who made it so!

I was hoping the potion effects would last at least the 24 hours they would have if this wasn't the end of the event....I never got a chance to screenshot my frills and bright pinks as eggs...sad.gif

ART CREDITS:

Event Organizer: Fiona BlueFire

Announcement Graphics: credit Wookieinmashoo (news thread and scroll link)

Cauldron: credit Wookieinmashoo

Scroll-top teaser image: credit aangs-sister

user posted image

Banner: credit aangs-sister, yosofine, Shajana.

Badges: credit Shajana

user posted image - players’ badge, user posted image - Artists’ badge. user posted image - Event Organizer’s badge.

Effect Poof: user posted image - credit Odeen

Potion Sprites: Bottle base for many of the potions: TheCompleteAnimorph

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit Anonymous

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit Thuban

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit Mysfytt

user posted image - credit Shaman

user posted imageuser posted image - credit TCA

user posted image - credit JOTB

user posted image - credit PieMaster

user posted image - credit FionaBluefire

user posted imageuser posted image - credit Verridith

user posted imageuser posted image - credit TCA

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit JOTB

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit Thuban

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit Mysfytt

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit PieMaster

user posted image - credit Wynni

user posted imageuser posted image - credit Shajana

user posted image - credit Birdzgoboom

user posted image - credit FionaBluefire

user posted imageuser posted image - credit Sif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit Joliver1998

user posted image - credit Joliver1998 & FionaBluefire

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit TCA

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit JOTB

user posted imageuser posted image- credit JOTB

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit Thuban

user posted image - credit PieMaster

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit Shajana

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit Birdzgoboom

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit Verridith

user posted imageuser posted image - credit PieMaster

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit Joliver1998

TRICK-OR-TREAT CREDITS

user posted image - credit aangs-sister

user posted image - credit AnanoKimi

user posted image - credit Birdzgoboom

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit Bluesonic1

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit FionaBluefire

user posted image - credit Grimace

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit Joliver1998

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit LadyLyzar

user posted image - credit Marionetta

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit Mysfytt

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit Odeen

user posted image - credit omgitskairi and Wookieinmashoo

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit PieMaster

user posted image - credit Rhynn

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit Shajana

user posted image - credit Shokomon

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - credit TheCompleteAnimorph

user posted imageuser posted image - credit Thuban

user posted image - credit Tikigurl

user posted image - credit Verridith

user posted imageuser posted image - credit Wookieinmashoo

user posted image - credit xdragonia

Closing as event is over. The news thread for the new Halloween dragon will of course remain open for now. Quoted the credit post.

We also have this thread - https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=171550 to discuss our favorite treats.

Edited by rubyshoes