TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Ack! My eggs have high time! I won't be able to pounce on the release at the break of dawn like I usually do!

Part of me says "Throw all the shadow walkers back to the AP"

The other part says "No! They're all so pretty!

I can't decide...

Lol.

I am kinda in the same boat as I have eggs that wont hatch later on in the day.

So I will grab three imediately when I can, then after the other three eggs hatch I will gather the rest.

I say keep what eggs you got. You can grab the other ones after they hatch.

my eggs are going to hatch in a few hours so im going to stalk the ap for eggs that will hatch under 5 days

12 hours to go!!

Will every egg in the biomes be replaced by the new dragon tomorrow? Been a while since my last DC halloween, can't remember

Will every egg in the biomes be replaced by the new dragon tomorrow? Been a while since my last DC halloween, can't remember

yes they will. :3

I have tons of extra ingredients, so I think I'll stock up on potions now to turn my dragons for Halloween. My favorite potions are the rainbow Desipis (I wish this was permanent!), the color-leeched Anagallis, and the black Golden Wyverns. Runner up is the scrubbed-clean Copper.

I have all the trick or treat items. The last of my 21 previous Halloween eggs will hatch by midday tomorrow and I'll be set to snag some of the new release.

It has been a nice Halloween event so far!

Edited by sfts

Looking forward to having these two babies for next year.

Hope whoever snatches the other three eggs enjoys them too. tongue.gif

Been leaving a hatchery up and running all day during the event, to help with the extra influx of babies. So far, so good.

The treats are still acting weird. Once it's clicked on one to grab it, it can't be grabbed and it still shows up. If it is grabbed, however, the next treat not only does the same thing but the image is also replaced with that blue-box-questionmark image not found icon.

With all the problems this years treats have been having for me, this might be the first time I don't get them all. vnv

Wow, all the eggs in the abandoned page have more then 12 hours off of them. I feel a little bad about breeding my own now.

I feel really bad about dropping some vampires I had when I forgot the event was starting. I kept some of the codes and checked on them and they only have a 3 hours to live in the AP. I managed to get some into ERs... I hope they will be OK...

I am glad that all my Halloweenies will hatch before the drop. This year I'm going to try being there at midnight.

Edited by Rafaela22

A new dragon will be release on 10/31, and drop for 24 hours. This will be the only time it drops in the cave, though there is no limit to how many you can grab.

This irritates me every year again lol - "no limit to how many you can grab" does NOT mean we can grab more than our egg limit, right?

This irritates me every year again lol - "no limit to how many you can grab" does NOT mean we can grab more than our egg limit, right?

Nope, you can only grab up to your egg limit.

The treats are still acting weird. Once it's clicked on one to grab it, it can't be grabbed and it still shows up. If it is grabbed, however, the next treat not only does the same thing but the image is also replaced with that blue-box-questionmark image not found icon.

With all the problems this years treats have been having for me, this might be the first time I don't get them all. vnv

Hopefully you will get all the treats!

I am feeling like an idiot. I was stalking the Volcano biome for White Lace Lichen but this ingredient is dropping in the Desert. So glad that someone mention that there are only Pumpkins dropping but not White Lace Lichen... xd.png

I am somehow alive...just got here though. So much to do D: I have to work tomorrow so I probably won't finish in time but oh well xd.png

Hopefully you will get all the treats!

I am feeling like an idiot. I was stalking the Volcano biome for White Lace Lichen but this ingredient is dropping in the Desert. So glad that someone mention that there are only Pumpkins dropping but not White Lace Lichen... xd.png

Drop rates seem randomized for everybody. Go to the desert and maybe you'll get white lace lichen. Maybe even a lot. I know I tend to get pumpkins and occasionally slow sand.

Got one White Lace Lichen. Now i am going to calculate how many potion do i need for Halloween. ^^

Does the Potion for Storm Dragons also work on frozen hatchlings?

P.S.: In the last days i write on instead of one when i am meaning one... rolleyes.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

So have the Pre-2012 Trick or Treats been deleted or something?

No, I can still see my 2010 Trick or Treats. There was no trick or treat in 2011 Halloween event.

well i am quite new so i didn't have any halloween dragons from last year and got some now but the first will hatch in about 1 day and 13 hours!!

not sure if i will be able to grab the new one? at least one

which time zone are the new dragons gonna be released, like GMT time? it is 7pm now here (dublin it is) : ))

Edited by Joya

Cave time is EDT this will change at the 1st November dunno which time exactly to EST.

EDT is UTC -4 hours correct me if i am wrong.

which time zone are the new dragons gonna be released, like GMT time? it is 7pm now here (dublin it is) : ))

The timezone the Cave uses is Eastern Standard Time, and this year's new breed will be released at 12:00 midnight as the 30th becomes the 31st in that zone, which for me is 9:00 pm on the 30th since I'm three hours behind in the Pacific timezone. (I don't know the GMT equivalent, sorry. :( )

Also, if you use the default site skin, there's a clock in the upper right that tells you the time in EST. :)

Now let's see how many times I was ninja'd... XD