TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Dangit, I just wasted two of my ingredients, and I have so precious little right now...

Cave, drop stuff faster! XP

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

WHERE ARE YOU EVEN FINDING THESE INGREDIENTS?????? I've been on all day and haven't found a single one of these. I haven't found any eucalyptus flowers either!

Honestly I just keep obsessivley refreshing the biome. Mostly the alpine and volcano, but I dont know if they're biome specific.

Honestly I just keep obsessivley refreshing the biome. Mostly the alpine and volcano, but I dont know if they're biome specific.

Ingredients are biome specific ;w;

They are biome specific. And someone said that they'll appear in whatever biome you're looking when it's time for them to drop, so if you always start searching in the same biome, you'll only get the ingrediants from that biome.

edit: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Ha-Ki

I'm STILL getting error messages when I try to pick up ingredients! Not every time, but often enough to be pissed about it.

Page Not Found

The page you are looking for does not appear to exist. Try some of these recommendations:

Other things to try:

Search dragcave.net:

halloween 15 get 155208893

Very frustrating!

Try visiting the other biomes and click on another ingredient?? I dunno, I got this error and went to another biome and found a different ingredient.

If my Falconform could stay like this forever I'd be very pleased xd.png

They'd be gorgeous bred with Luminas, Royal Crimsons or Pyropes. <3

I'm STILL getting error messages when I try to pick up ingredients! Not every time, but often enough to be pissed about it.

Page Not Found

The page you are looking for does not appear to exist. Try some of these recommendations:

Other things to try:

Search dragcave.net:

Very frustrating!

i think its cos some one else took it

That's not possible. Ingredients are uniquely generated for everyone, no one can take it away.

There seems to be some sort of glitch going on where sometimes the number generated for the ingredient just doesn't work. Just pick up an ingredient in another biome instead.

No one can take the ingredients YOU see. It's just like trick or treating, except the event is very buggy this year.

I leave the biomes and come back and can then get the item whenever I see that.

I don't think that the ingredients can be grabbed by someone else, they show up exclusively for you.

I had the same error occur, it helped for me to go back and click the ingredient again. If that didn't work for 2-3 times, I went back and refreshed the biome page. The ingredient was gone, and when I checked my ingredients list, I got it.

Edit: Oh, wow, ninja.gif 'd twice.

Edited by Ha-Ki

wickedly delicious fun !!!

thanks, TJ, for another creepily wonderful adventure !!!

if only the Halloween dragons could be Caveborn ---- it would be perfect ...

Page Not Found

Other things to try:

Search dragcave.net:

Very frustrating!

That only happened to me when I used my back button.

Ingredients are biome specific ;w;

Thanks to you and Ha-Ki! I kinda figured that they were after I got three fire-ish type items from the volcano, but it's nice to have conformation smile.gif

wickedly delicious fun !!!

thanks, TJ, for another creepily wonderful adventure !!!

if only the Halloween dragons could be Caveborn ---- it would be perfect ...

The one released on the 31st will be dropped in the Cave.

/Casually starts petition to change Mint sprites to the potion one permanently

Jokes. But seriously, if Mints actually looked like that, I would horde them so much. It is gorgeous.

Edited by CharonDusk

Oh my goodness, I just found a treat of a cat holding a severed arm xd.png It's creepy yet cute at the same time xd.png And that Grumpy Cat treat is genius! xd.png