TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Love the event so far! And I love the event icon - thanks, aangs-sister, for letting us use it as avatar wub.gif

Question for anyone: Do we have to collect the stuff for potions and use them on our dragons? I'd honestly just prefer to collect the little tricks and treats. I don't have the time to keep surfing the biohomes that frequently.

Kudos to the spriters! Absolutely love how creative the potions makes our dragons look!

They appear randomly throughout the 6 biomes. Click it before anyone else does and its added to your cauldron. It's just like the tricks and treats but only in the 6 biomes.

You have to figure out which 2 ingredients are compatable and then u can make a potion.

Click the potion, select a dragon, and poof!

Question for anyone: Do we have to collect the stuff for potions and use them on our dragons? I'd honestly just prefer to collect the little tricks and treats. I don't have the time to keep surfing the biohomes that frequently.

Kudos to the spriters! Absolutely love how creative the potions makes our dragons look!

No. Participation in that part of the event is up to you, though the sprites will follow you about in the biomes, I suspect.

My 'Unpoofable Towel' has poofed! smile.gif

user posted image

The little tricks and treats can be collected from any page.

The ingredients only in the biomes.

So if you want to have only the trick-treat items you can leave out the biomes.

I want to say thank you to ALL the breeders, before today, I had no Halloween dragons at all. Now I have several I've wanted for a long time. And such lovely lineages! (and a couple of 2nd gens!) biggrin.gif

I want to say thank you to ALL the breeders, before today, I had no Halloween dragons at all. Now I have several I've wanted for a long time. And such lovely lineages! (and a couple of 2nd gens!) biggrin.gif

Me too! I'm hoping to catch atleast 1 of each type!

Thank you for the replies. Dragcave is particularly laggy for me today. That or my laptop is proving that it might be dragon food soon.

*is helplessly scroll locked but still needs to redeem some gifts*

When I need my friends from school to help me out(heck I even offered to trade them some bred dragons), they become scroll-locked themselves xd.png

I guess I'll just hunt down ingredients for now.

Edited by Clya

Yeeey! Hey, is there ever going to be a way to gain 8 dragons? With a new trophy? I only ask because since one the limit is 7, with these event dragons that only fall for a day you get stuck with three pairs and an extra, forever alone xd.png hahaha just a thought, at least for event dragons ^^

Anyway, cannot wait to see these year's Halloween dragons!! ^^

It's wonderful! I just wish I could get the ingredients faster! And that I could stay home the whole next week! tongue.gif

Happy Halloween DC!

I did the 'teaser' image and if anyone would like to use the is as an avatar, here it is:

user posted image

You have permission. Have fun with the event!

I love the colors!

Happy Halloween!

The change from the potion also work for the cave from last Valentine! wub.gif My male Falconiform Wyvern has a really nice Halloween costume.

Is anyone else slightly disappointed that the gender-swap potion doesn't affect more than the sprite? I keep imagining all the one-time-only pairings I could make xd.png

Is anyone else slightly disappointed that the gender-swap potion doesn't affect more than the sprite? I keep imagining all the one-time-only pairings I could make xd.png

Same here! I was hoping I could breed a ton of dragons and confuse so many people when they pick the eggs up from the AP in a few days xd.png

Can someone clear up some confusion i have....

First halloween event here and i am sure i have just picked up 2 eggs in the AP

Both same age, same parents....

Can halloween dragons produce more than one egg per pair without having to wait? :/

Only Holiday dragons can multi-clutch, 1-4 eggs. When you breed, and get multi, you need to choose one, and the rest auto-AP. I always go with the best code.

Edit: All dragons used to be able to also, long long ago in the beginning, but TJ changed that to Holiday dragons only, and then you can only keep one from the clutch.

Edited by Riverwillows

Can someone clear up some confusion i have....

First halloween event here and i am sure i have just picked up 2 eggs in the AP

Both same age, same parents....

Can halloween dragons produce more than one egg per pair without having to wait? :/

Dragons can produce from 0 to 3 eggs when they are being bred. No matter what kind they are.