Sign in to follow this  
Anak

Anak's Art Thread

Hello all! Some of you may remember that I used to have a thread in this section before, which was for pixel art dragon requests. This is different now, as I'd like to just give updates on my art. (If anyone decides they would like me to make them something specific feel free to PM me though, but I can't guarantee I'll do it)

CURRENTLY: am going through a photographyseries consisting of 7 edited photographs, updated weekly, on the 3rd one right now, and would love to get some recognition on my photos! Here they are now:

user posted image user posted image user posted image

If you click on the images you can go to my deviantART page (also featured in my signature, along with my Soundcloud) and can zoom in with better quality

You can also check these out on my official tumblr account (lots of shameless advertising going on in this thread lol)

Thanks for looking at my stuff!

Edited by Anak

user posted image

numberfour is here! Accidentally late but that was due to laptop issues

I'm debating having these up as photoprints on dA

user posted image

numberfive is here! This one has eyes aplenty.

Edited by Anak

user posted image

And finally numberseven, which is the last photo of the series!

I'd still like to have these as photoprints, and I might do some other things with this series as well, however ultimately after this I'll be posting some other stuff that I've been doing.

I'm still open to requests and/or commissions depending on what you want from me.

Two new things! A tyographical thing and a photographical thing:

user posted image

user posted image

Sign in to follow this