DangerDragon

Wrath of The Goliaths: Dinosaurs

Wrath of The Goliaths: Dinosaurs is an upcoming game that will feature many dinosaurs such as

Tyrannosaurus rex:

user posted image

Triceratops:

user posted image

Ceratosaurus:

user posted image

Carnotaurus:

user posted image

And many, many more dinosaurs!

Will you hunt down these fearsome beasts, or will they hunt you?

Forum

Home

Facebook

Edited by DangerDragon

you apart of the development team dangerdragon? and also, the pictures you show are very stunning, I just wonder if this will be on console or on pc or both.....

edit: damn it is pc only, and my laptop may not be able to run it......... well, it will be good to see in action before I get it..... even if it'll take a while to get a new pc to run it.

Edited by zorua9

you apart of the development team dangerdragon? and also, the pictures you show are very stunning, I just wonder if this will be on console or on pc or both.....

edit: damn it is pc only, and my laptop may not be able to run it......... well, it will be good to see in action before I get it..... even if it'll take a while to get a new pc to run it.

I am not a dev, but I will be a tester.

I don't think laptop would be able to run it, but I may be wrong. Testing has not started yet, so you will have plenty of time before it comes out of testing.

---

There will be dino mode too. smile.gif

Edited by DangerDragon

Completed dinosaurs are:

Acrocanthosaurus

Allosaurus

Apatosaurus

Carcharodontosaurus

Carnotaurus

Ceratosaurus

Dimetrodon

Edaphosaurus

Elasmosaurus

Majungasaurus

Mosasaurus

Pteranodon Geosternbergia

Pteranodon Longiceps

Prestosuchus

Saurophaganax

Sauroposeidon

Spinosaurus Alpha

Spinosaurus Omega

Stegosaurus

Triceratops

Tyrannosaurus Rex Alpha

Utahraptor

Read more: http://ascendencestudios.boards.net/thread...1#ixzz3tX5MvvPY

https://www.facebook.com/AscendenceStudios

Edited by DangerDragon

I found out from the owners that it will be on Steam. they're going to notify me so I can stream it on Twitch! biggrin.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I found out from the owners that it will be on Steam. they're going to notify me so I can stream it on Twitch! biggrin.gif

Oh alright. I hope it's not a giant download. >_< I really, really, really hope there is a disc for this game.

@DangerDragon

Alright. biggrin.gif I hope it's not to much. This game looks good. I just saw where they was working on the Megalosaurus today. :3