Ribombee

Harle tries out her new tablet

I got a new tablet, and of course that means I had to try it out. My first foray into the wonderful world of tablets. I'm not all that happy about the lower half, but I am pretty happy with the head. Yes, there are only two visible toes on the one foot because it is meant to be sitting on a wire. The third toe is hidden behind the wire in the non-transparent version. xd.png

user posted image

Edited by harlequinraven

Ooo, I like it! It's very nice for a new tablet user biggrin.gif

May I ask what tablet and program do you use? ;0

I use a Wacom CTL-480 (small) tablet and my art program is Krita tongue.gif

I just did it in Photoshop. happy.gif;;; (Reminder to self: label your layers OMG!) I don't have any art programs. I have a Wacom um...something. It's not very big. Hubby just got it for me this week, and I was excited to try it out.

Edited by harlequinraven

Ahhh nice nice biggrin.gif

My tablet would have costed $80 CAD but I waited till Christmas to get it. It was $50 during Christmas holidays :3

I suggest Krita, though! Its easy to use and not as confusing as Photoshop or gimp may be. And there's lots of awesome brushes.

I have used Photoshop for years, so I am pretty used to working around in it. xd.png I just haven't done anything with that many layers in a long time, and I got lazy about labeling my layers. Haha! I will try Krita, though. I tend not to use brushes for artwork, just for things like layouts. I am a sort of do-it-myself kind of gal, usually. xd.png

Well, it may be difficult when trying out a new method or device. So, keep practicing! smile.gif You will do well. Perhaps you should make a request thread. If there is a specific audience, you will do your best in the project rather than if you do it on your own. tongue.gif Well, at least that's true for me.

Not bad! It is hard to make the transition. But you'll get the hang of it! You're talented and I will love to see more of your art. ^^