Mystic_Halo

What are you breeding this Halloween?

It is so exciting, this is my first year planning for Halloween breeding. Even though I have been here for several years, I've always managed to miss Halloween, I only have one CB Marrow blink.gif

So...

CB Female Marrow x CB Male Black

I love this time of year. wub.gif I'm planning on breeding all of my Halloween babies. I have a few IOUs to breed, but I have CB's of both Graves and Decepis so I have big plans for them. I wish I had a CB Pumpkin or two that I could breed with the magelights, but I'm hoping to come across a few of those in the AP.

I'm looking forward to breeding these two.

I'll also be breeding him with her so that for Christmas I can breed the female with him.

Other then that I'm still a bit unsure, but I'll have fun regardless. happy.gif

I arranged some trades for 2nd gens I really wanted to have and am still looking for some bloodswaps of my favorite lines (Shadow Walker x Magi, Neotropical x Shadow Walker, Misfit Pygmy x Pumpkin) and my Thuwed lines (Cavern Lurker x Royal Crimson, Pumpkin x Crimson Flare). Also, I'm going to continue my Sunset x Marrow checker and finish my Cavern Lurker x Alt Vine project. :3 Apart from that, I'll be hunting in the AP. Previous year I had set up so many trades that I had almost no slots left for AP hunting which was really boring, so I'm looking forward to grab more stuff myself this year. happy.gif And if I'm really lucky I'll also find a mate for him, though I don't really believe in that. X)

Marrows!

Heaps and heaps of EG Marrows. Purebred, with Coppers, with Pyralspites, with Embers, with Silvers... I honestly need to update my notes on what lineages I own. Some of those lineages are considered "complete" since I rarely do EG lineages beyond 4th gen, so I will just breed those and drop the eggs for anyone who'd like one.

And I'm also thinking on starting a Shadow Walker x Chrono lineage, and a Grave x Mageia one... Oh and I totally forgot that this is the first year I'll be able to breed Desipises, so I probably should make up my mind if I want to do something with them.

If I don't lock myself up to my ears with other people's eggs though. Especially Marrows. *coughs*

It is so exciting, this is my first year planning for Halloween breeding. Even though I have been here for several years, I've always managed to miss Halloween, I only have one CB Marrow  blink.gif

Thats pretty much the same as me. I've only ever been round for the Graves and the Desipis' after missing the Cavern Lurker release and haven't been so organised in breeding until now.

I'm hoping to find mates for these two so I can make a 4g checker for next year. I'll also look for a mate to this.

I'll also be sending off lineages of these to the AP:

Him and Her

Him and her

These two

And them.

I have no pumpkin checkers to breed so i'll probably end up breeding him. Everything else i've picked up is messy.

Edited by lovecats99

Shadow walkers. Lots and lots of shadow walkers. Others breeds too, of course, but shadows are my favorite and I have more of them than the others, I think. I have CB lurkers, graves, and desipises, and 2nd-3rd gens of everything else. A good number of mine are holiday x holiday so there will be a lot of those in the mix. Couple of PBs, but I generally don't care for those so I don't have very many. Only one of my Halloweens has what I'd call an undesirable lineage (an inbred pumpkin). I wasn't planning to breed him this year but I'm thinking I might do it anyway. People always want messies to freeze and his babies are perfect for that.

Have a couple Desipis-kin I'll breed mates for if I don't happen to find a match via AP (kinda want to try one with a Heartstealer but I only have 2 CB males). Not sure what I'm gonna do with my girls yet, maybe just wait and see what's popular.

...Man I wish I had more CB Holidays. What I get for quitting for a few years. xd.png

Since this is my first Halloween here, I don't have anything to breed. I am, however, really hoping to pick up a couple of nice Shadow Walkers and Graves, along with whatever the new release is. Maybe next year I'll be able to breed something.

I was wondering if anyone was breeding Halloween dragons for gifting? I am keeping my nest open so I can adopt Halloween Eggs but I can't seem to find any. I'm new so I can only have four eggs at a time. I have all four spaces open. I really don't have any thing to trade as I am new. I would like CB or Pure Blood 1st generation. I want to breed pure lineages with most of my dragons. I would love your help

My Wish List

I was wondering if anyone was breeding Halloween dragons for gifting? I am keeping my nest open so I can adopt Halloween Eggs but I can't seem to find any. I'm new so I can only have four eggs at a time. I have all four spaces open. I really don't have any thing to trade as I am new. I would like CB or Pure Blood 1st generation. I want to breed pure lineages with most of my dragons. I would love your help

My Wish List

Halloween eggs aren't available yet, breeding should start sometime next week. There will be an announcement in the News section of the forums when it starts, so keep an eye on that.

My Wish List

Also, there will be lots and lots of them in the ap. It won't be hard to catch some, and you'll be able to pick up and drop until you find ones you like! It's great fun. The departures and gifting threads will be full too! smile.gif

Well, I don't have a whole lot to pick through, but some 3rd gen PBS, and a lot of second gen Desipis, my favorite pairing is my Desipis x Female Gold. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make PBS of the Desipis, cause I got all males last year, but I have enough pinks and reds this year, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Halloween eggs aren't available yet, breeding should start sometime next week. There will be an announcement in the News section of the forums when it starts, so keep an eye on that.

Also, there will be lots and lots of them in the ap. It won't be hard to catch some, and you'll be able to pick up and drop until you find ones you like! It's great fun. The departures and gifting threads will be full too! smile.gif

Thank you very much biggrin.gif

I don't have a lot of early caveborns because I froze some as hatchies (it's worse with the Valentine's CB hatchies I have dry.gif), but...

Male Pumpkin with Magelight

Female Pumpkins with Crimson Flare and Magelight

Male Marrow with Female Guardian

Female Marrow with Silver Lunar?? (undecided)

Male Shadow Walkers with Magma and Silver Lunar

Female Shadow Walkers with Blue Lunar and Pyrope

Male Lurkers with Silver and Pink

Female Lurkers with White and Speckle Throated

Male Graves with Spessartine and Pyro Xeno

Female Graves with Magi and Anagallis??

Male Desipis with Frostbite, Pyro Xeno, and Stone

Female Desipis with Spessartine, Pyro Xeno, and Radiant Angel

I will be breeding everything I have, even if they lack proper maters. v.v If you wanna check all the Halloweens I'll be breeding, click on the Halloween Lineage Help Center link in my siggy! + I have a fair amount of CBs to breed second gens. biggrin.gif

Edited by kiyoura

I will be breeding everything I have, even if they lack proper maters. v.v If you wanna check all the Halloweens I'll be breeding, click on the Halloween Lineage Help Center link in my siggy! + I have a fair amount of CBs to breed second gens. biggrin.gif

I'll be breeding all of mine as well. I most likely will wait until the last day of breeding season as I've enjoyed the Halloween wall in the past and would be happy to have it last until my "new" Halloweens hatch and I could then try to catch more bred ones.

I have several lineages to continue, but most important to me are my Purebred Even Gen Halloweens. Not sure if I will be able to continue with Marrows and Pumpkins, as there are not so many around. But I'll definitely continue to 8th Even Gen in some year's time with Shadows, Marrows, Graves and starting this year with Desipis. Mad, I know, but I love PB EGs. laugh.gif

This year I can breed 5th Gens from Marrows and Pumpkins and 4th Gens from Shadows and Lurkers, looking for loads of unrelated PBs on the AP as well. Hoping others will try the same.

Edit: Oh, I forgot, I hope I can give 4 eggs with this lineage to the AP http://dragcave.net/lineage/XIZV8

Edited by lilysally

My pairings this year:

Shadow Walker x Blue Lunar Herald

Shadow Walker x Silver Lunar Herald

Shadow Walker x Gold Lunar Herald

Grave x Bronze Lunar Herald

Grave x Spessartine

Pumpkin x Magelight Pygmy

Don´t know yet with what to breed Marrow and Desipis, maybe I´m not going to breed them at all, like the Cavern Lurkers...

I´m also only breeding my CB dragons this year.

I was unable to choose/decided on mates for my other 9 CB Desipis Dragons, so they are going unbred this year

Why not PB and give them to the AP, until you decide?

Why not PB and give them to the AP, until you decide?

all of my Dragons are life-mated and I'm not too fond of Pb Holiday Dragons or Holiday x Holiday lines

Might try and make some pure breed Hallies that I got from the events before...... and might see if I can mate my GoN with my desipis or Carven lurker.........

Last year I got the idea to breed graves with solstices and falconiforms. So this year I'm going to continue that along.

That being said, if anyone could help me out with that, especially graves/solstices, I'd be willing to breed any of my other CBs if people need stuff for their lineages. I have at least 3 of everything CB. The ones I have only 3 of are pumpkins. Well, I have only one '08 CB vampire but her vampire bite is reserved for my own project that... hopefully won't die from it.

hmm. Looking at what other people are doing, I might start a grave x gold lunar herald line myself.

Maybe silver lunar x SW

I forgot about new dragons aaaaah. xd.png

Grave x Mageia Xeno... hm.

IDEAS

And here I am, scroll locked with zombie fodder hatchies. xd.png Oh well, the first four die in 4 days and a bit, and 3 others are nice lineaged things that are about to grow up in an hour, so that'll be 7 slots for breeding that will at least hatch before Halloween. Cutting it real fine this year. XP I waited almost too late to decide to get zombie fodder.

Edit: I just calculated EVERYTHING. xd.png I'll be filled up on scroll slots up until Wednesday with the breeding schedule I set up. But when things start dying for real, I'll have plenty of space by Halloween. Barely. >_> I'll have 18/21 slots filled with growing things. xd.png If I somehow manage to get 3 hatchlings via a trade, 21/21

Edit again: FFFFFFF I forgot about lunar heralds breeding different colors. >_<

Edit a third time: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I'm breeding for HALLOWEEN 2nd gens, not Lunars. Color does not matter.

Edited by zaverxi