Amazon_warrior

Zombies in progeny lists

Yep, this is shamelessly because I like Zombies with lineages! And since Halloween is almost upon us and we're sharpening our knives and looking with calculating eyes at our prospective victims, I figured it was a good time to ask. It would be great if Zombie offspring showed up in their parents' progeny lists, even if they only show up during the usual Zombie hours, or show as tombstones. Or something! Please?

Yes, please!

Supporting for absolutely selfish reasons, as I want these guys to show up in their parents' progeny lists xd.png

(I think there has been a thread like this before? *goes searching*)

Edit: I've been through the most recent 20 pages of suggestions and requests and didn't find it - either I should seriously get some sleep, or I dreamed there was a separate thread for this in the first place ninja.gif

Edited by Ha-Ki

Yes, please!

Supporting for absolutely selfish reasons, as I want these guys to show up in their parents' progeny lists xd.png

(I think there has been a thread like this before? *goes searching*)

xd.png I <3 Soulpeace Zombies! I don't know if it ever had its own thread, though I know I mentioned it in other Zombie-releated threads. unsure.gif

Yep, this is shamelessly because I like Zombies with lineages! And since Halloween is almost upon us and we're sharpening our knives and looking with calculating eyes at our prospective victims, I figured it was a good time to ask. It would be great if Zombie offspring showed up in their parents' progeny lists, even if they only show up during the usual Zombie hours, or show as tombstones. Or something! Please?

I can't see why not. Support.

Yes please. I have a couple trying to zombie all their children and it's really sad that zombies don't reappear in the progeny lists like fully revived dragons do.

Yes please!

That would make me more fond of actually taking the challenge and try to create a true, related Zombie family: zombie adults and 3 frozens bred from them: MF&S1 smile.gif It feels discouraging to me as it needs plenty of preparation and after all that (probably multiple re-building of the to-be-zombiefied family^^;)parents wouldn't even admit they had zombie children... Kind of not worth all the effort and tempting to just make all CBs instead... Please, add zombies showing in progeny lists:D

And the examples with zombies being offspring of Soulpeaces are hilarious, would be great if all people could easly see there is a zombie or a few in the progeny:D Precious!

I'd like to see if my offspring on other scrolls are turned into zombies on Holloween. Support.

Support, because why not? Seeing Zombies in progeny lists would give me more motivation to make Zombies, actually (love the Soulpeace-descendant zombies, Ha-ki!) :3

I would only support if it happened during only a specific time, or if there were tombstones. I absolutely do not want to accidently stumble across seeing the zombie sprite.

Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't you want to see that sprite so strongly?

Full support! I always like to know what happens to eggs and hatchlings I give up, and at least some of my zombie fodders' breeders might want to know, too.

I would only support if it happened during only a specific time, or if there were tombstones.  I absolutely do not want to accidently stumble across seeing the zombie sprite.

Tbh, if it were implemented, I would imagine that the Zombie sprite would only show when Zombies are visible (ie, between midnight and 6am EST). I would be totally fine with them not showing at all outside of those times, or just showing as a tombstone. Just as long as I have at least some window to look at my progeny lists and see my Zombie babies there. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I wouldn't support this if I couldn't see it as a tombstone during the day. Since I can't stay up to see the show anymore, this would be no use to me (and a lot of other members) if I can't see my offspring during the day.

Support. I am TRYING to make me a zombie lineage and it would be nice for their parents to acknowledge them !

I wouldn't support this if I couldn't see it as a tombstone during the day. Since I can't stay up to see the show anymore, this would be no use to me (and a lot of other members) if I can't see my offspring during the day.

This is what I would prefer, ideally - Zombies from midnight to 6am, tombstones at other times.

ACTUALLY - and this is sort of related so I am bunging it in this thread - I'd also LOVE vampires to have their bittens show as a progeny list. (I was just tracking one back and thought how much easier it... biggrin.gif)

This is what I would prefer, ideally - Zombies from midnight to 6am, tombstones at other times.

I'd like this.

I never realized zombies don't show in the progeny. It's like the parents are denying what their child has become. xd.png

I'd like this too, if possible. It makes sense that they'd show as tombstones during day hours.

For some reason, I think I recall a discussion on this before, I'm a bit shaky on the details, though, if it really did happen. xP

I'd like this too, if possible. It makes sense that they'd show as tombstones during day hours.

For some reason, I think I recall a discussion on this before, I'm a bit shaky on the details, though, if it really did happen. xP

I've definitely mentioned it before, but I don't think I (or anyone else) ever started a dedicated thread asking for it.