Starscream

Happy Thanks giving Canada!

My dinner will be tomorrow, but I cooked turkey yesterday for my mother, as well as some asparagus. Now she's merrily stuffing turkey sandwiches.

We generally have dinner separately in our family. Its simply schedules for work can make it difficult. My husband works today, and if off tomorrow, but my sister has her dinner tonight. Needless to say, I am preparing everything tonight for tomorrow. Big dinner for two.

I am thankful for family.

My dad is working today, so we are having our turkey supper tomorrow. We did plan on having it today, but my dad's schedule got changed last week, so we just changed it last moment. I can wait though, it'll be worth it.

Happy Thanksgiving people!

the turkey was massive, for two people this beast will feed us for a week at least.

I did baked potatoes, beans, and broccoli with cheese. Of course there was stuffing and gravy. Needless to say my lactose intolerance has played up with the cheese sauce.

It was very good. We had dinner served by 4pm. Spent the rest of the night in thanksgiving food coma.

We had a special thanksgiving lunch at school yesterday, dinner was good too. :]

Happy Thanksgiving!

Didn't make turkey, but I went home to my parents for the long weekend and we pretty much ate at restaurants the whole three days xd.png

Instead of turkey (火鸡: huo ji -- fire chicken), we had hot pot (火锅: huo guo -- fire pot)! biggrin.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian friends!

It was excellent. I cannot understand why Canadian wines aren't better known...

Then again - all the more for ME biggrin.gif No turkey - one of us is veggie. But my roast potatoes are to die for and I saved one for Socky. Oops, no - I just ate it... And we had pumpkin pie, of course.

Didn't make turkey, but I went home to my parents for the long weekend and we pretty much ate at restaurants the whole three days xd.png

Instead of turkey (火鸡: huo ji -- fire chicken), we had hot pot (火锅: huo guo -- fire pot)! biggrin.gif

YAS HOT POT IS LIFE

But I had turkey...xd.png Are you Chinese too? ohmy.gif