lanette

Favorite Boardgames?

Scrabble, Monopoly and Jenga.

ohmy.gif I do not mean to criticise, however, is Jenga a board game?

===

I would have included Monopoly but then I prefer the Monopoly Deal cards so that certainly would not be considered a board game.

ohmy.gif I do not mean to criticise, however, is Jenga a board game?

===

I would have included Monopoly but then I prefer the Monopoly Deal cards so that certainly would not be considered a board game.

I was not sure about include it but I thought it was kind of boardgame. I saw some of its introduction in boardgame category so

Just about every boardgame is fun, but my favorite right now is Betrayal at House on the Hill.

Scrabble, Othello, Trivial Pursuit, and Monopoly for "general" type board games... i.e., the games everyone and their dog knows.

For something lesser known, but utterly hilarious: Redneck Life. (Humor may be offensive, be warned!)

For card-based games: Apples to Apples, Munchkin, Exploding Kittens, Cards Against Humanity, and Slash: Romance Without Boundaries.

I used to really like Mouse Trap, but I forget why. Monopoly used to be fun to play because I thought the tiny objects were cute. ^^

The Game of Life. Monopoly is also fun although the game can drag on for hours and hours.

When I was a kid, I really liked Games of the General and Scrabble. I enjoyed Monopoly and Cluedo as well.

Of late, I have taken a liking to Cranium and Avalon.

There are so many unique and interesting boardgames nowadays and it is a challenge to choose favorites among them.

Adding to my list, I like Cash Flow too. Perhaps this arises from my interest in finance. ^^

Just about every boardgame is fun, but my favorite right now is Betrayal at House on the Hill.

My friends and I have a board game day and this is one of the board games that we play during these gatherings. We saw news that there was already an expansion for it. We have only experienced two kinds of endings but they were really excited about this development. laugh.gif

One of the board games I really loved was Pachisi, surprised no one has mentioned it.

I see the spelling of the board game I loved is Parcheesi. Has anyone played it?

Edited by bigbite100

Monopoly used to be fun to play because I thought the tiny objects were cute. ^^

I have the same sentiments on Monopoly. The small green houses and red hotels were so cute. ^^ In addition, amassing great amounts of assets was appealing to me at an early age. laugh.gif

One of the board games I really loved was Pachisi, surprised no one has mentioned it.  sad.gif

I had no idea what Pachisi was. Perhaps it is uncommon? I looked it up in Google and it looked very colorful and interesting though. ^^

I have the same sentiments on Monopoly. The small green houses and red hotels were so cute. ^^ In addition, amassing great amounts of assets was appealing to me at an early age. laugh.gif

I love Monopoly too.

I was always the rider on the horse.

Collecting things were great...until you become bankrupt.

I also like the game "Life"

It's like a simple version of Monopoly (emphasis on simple)

I love Monopoly too.

I was always the rider on the horse.

Collecting things were great...until you become bankrupt.

I also like the game "Life"

It's like a simple version of Monopoly (emphasis on simple)

Ditto! I was always the rider on the horse too. ^^ It was always a challenge to finish a game of monopoly because people quit when they were close to bankruptcy. laugh.gif

I have heard of the game Life but I have never played it. O.o I am going to put it on my list of things to try. ^^

Sorry, Trouble, Mancala, Pokémon Master Trainer, and shoots and ladders.

Clue is definitely my favorite! I've always had a love for it. smile.gif

Other ones I like are Monopoly, Scrabble, and Risk.

When I was a kid, I really liked Games of the General and Scrabble. I enjoyed Monopoly and Cluedo as well.

Of late, I have taken a liking to Cranium and Avalon.

There are so many unique and interesting boardgames nowadays and it is a challenge to choose favorites among them.

I second the motion. I really like Game of Generals. Up to now, I still enjoy it and play online. I'm really glad there's an online version.

Chinese Checkers. Surely, that counts as a board game. It is played on a star of David and with marbles.

I love playing Checkers. Alternatively, I'd love to teach myself to play Chess, it's on my to-do list.