TJ09

2015-10-07 - Sprite Update (round one)

Oh wow I was afraid of these updates but this made me completely change my mind. The horses are so MAJESTIC!! I love this! Thank you so much tj and spriters, this is great. biggrin.gif

Edited by wtf

Thank you, I love the updates!

The Nilya Pygmies look much more alive now and the male horses look quite scary to me which makes them great mates for Halloween! <3

I'm looking forward to see the Silver update! smile.gif

Great jobS, birdz, Cort, and Lyz! The updates look awesome. Really digging the shiny new Hollies <3

I'm really glad that they've all stayed true to the originals. smile.gif This makes me worry a bit less about what we've got in store for the silvers! I'm still hoping it's not a total gold-level redesign.

Was going to stay the same. The Silvers update is the one that makes me nervous the most, but now I'm actually a bit relieved. The new sprites look great so far.

Thank you Birdz for the respect you have shown for the historic Holly dragon. I love the update and I was afraid I wouldn't.

I'm not so sure about the others. They will take a little time to get used to, at least. I am seeing so much love here for the male Horse, but I'm not feeling it. He is just too "fancy" for me. There is too much going on around his head with the wild mane. He has become too much like the Hellhorse, which to me was just a bit over the top. The Nilia male I love, but the female looks like an entirely different dragon and I really don't like what is happening with her neck. I will get used to them both, I'm sure, but there is not instant love.

This ^^

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Aw hell yiiiiiiissssss!

I had a feeling the Horse was going to have a standing up pose, and I'm not lying here. I had a strong feeling that would be the pose.

On the Holly, the hang-butt is still there, but a little improved. And 100% less broken necks!

Oh man, so pumped for the Silvers!

I love the new sprites, especially the Nilias.

Aw hell yiiiiiiissssss!

I had a feeling the Horse was going to have a standing up pose, and I'm not lying here. I had a strong feeling that would be the pose.

On the Holly, the hang-butt is still there, but a little improved. And 100% less broken necks!

Oh man, so pumped for the Silvers!

It would be unnecessary to fix; their wings are too small for flight, anyway, so it'd be a fix for something that ain't broke.

I like the Horses...I'm mostly okay with the Holly tweak...(Really glad to see that the sprite wasn't completely changed!) The Nilia just looks odd, though. unsure.gif

Dayum the new male horse sprites makes me want to name at least one of them Tora, for being so freaking metal.

Holly and horse look good. thumbs_up.png

The old nilia is chubby and cute but the new sprites look like they are on diet, and the female has long neck?

Oh well, I'll get used to these new nilias eventually. happy.gif

Liking the updates.

Specially the new male horses... that pose looks so equine that you ALMOST forget that they are a DRAGON! biggrin.gif

Edited by Silverswift

Male Horse looks awesome! Now I wish there were non-purple versions, but that's just me tongue.gif

It's definitely not just you. I'd LOVE a more natural-coloured Horse Dragon... or a green and scaly one. biggrin.gif

I really like the updates so far. The new male Horses mess with my Horse x Dorsal lineages a little bit, but the Horse x Hellfire lineages improved a lot, so it's still a net gain. biggrin.gifThank you TJ and spriters!

Wow they all look Really good! I love them all. Male horses in lineage view is fantastic too!

(although now my val'15 matchmaking holly-hamface doesn't work as intended anymore LOL)

The new male Horse is amazing.

Okay Holly is updated i will grow to it and i don't have time to take a closer look at the Nilias.

But:

Thanks Spriters and The Bossman!

Edit: Don't like the female Nilia. This ridicilous long neck... dry.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

The horse one is pretty cool! Glad that Holly didn't change that much, it actually turned our quite nice. I am sad to say that I hate the Nilias, used to be one of my favourite dragons, but probably won't breed any anymore... A bit scared for the Silver sprite change now, the female is also amongst my favourite spites, but we'll see how that is going to go

It's definitely not just you. I'd LOVE a more natural-coloured Horse Dragon... or a green and scaly one. biggrin.gif

I really like the updates so far. The new male Horses mess with my Horse x Dorsal lineages a little bit, but the Horse x Hellfire lineages improved a lot, so it's still a net gain. biggrin.gifThank you TJ and spriters!

Nope, I agree. other colored Alts for horses would be epic.

I don't like how the female horse looks bigger than the male. But the pose is nice.

LOVE the Horse. Insanely happy that the Holly didn't change much.

That nilia, though... not a fan. Definitely not a fan. It's gone from chubby and adorable to strung out and silly looking, especially with the female's ridiculously long and impossibly bent neck. No bueno.

EDIT: Holly hatchlings are ADORABLE! But back to the Nilia. Now those adorable, chubby little not-so-shiny hatchies don't match up with the adult sprite. My Nilia hatchies look like they're a different breed thanks to the shininess of the new adults and their lanky build. Once more, no bueno. sad.gif

Edited by Wends

Love the Horse update and male Nilia update and the Holly update is nice.

Really truly detest the Nilia female update due to the neck. That broken neck look *shudders* I really hate. But that's just me. I won't get over it either, no more than I've gotten over the Tsunami female's neck. tongue.gif Which is a shame, because I think that if the neck were fixed, the Nilia females would look fabulous!

Cheers!

C4.