Cottoncat

Katt arts

That's a great idea for a small comic! It doesn't even sound that much of a difficult thing to do, especially when I actually already have a picture of that in my mind. biggrin.gif I could even put it on paper (digitally), since I've got into Undertale recently. And not even a little, as it feels like I have entered the complete trash mode.

I also have a Christmas thing that I made today quite quickly. It's a picture for Christmas cards we're making tomorrow, and it felt great how my parents liked it. Since there are going to be 15 cards, I had to print 15 of these too. Even though it looked really terrible while it was in its 'sketchy stage', I liked the finished version pretty much myself too. Anatomy looks wonky as always, but I tried.

user posted image

Welp, when I get the cards ready, I could continue the Christmasy drawing I'm making of Asriel Dreemurr from Undertale. The shading part is kinda tricky for me at the moment, but I'll do what I can and see how it looks then. >u>

I love your art! It's so adorable and smooth and just *flails*

How do you keep your lines so soft and smooth? blink.gif Is it the art program you use or....?

That's a great idea for a small comic! It doesn't even sound that much of a difficult thing to do, especially when I actually already have a picture of that in my mind. biggrin.gif I could even put it on paper (digitally), since I've got into Undertale recently. And not even a little, as it feels like I have entered the complete trash mode.

I also have a Christmas thing that I made today quite quickly. It's a picture for Christmas cards we're making tomorrow, and it felt great how my parents liked it. Since there are going to be 15 cards, I had to print 15 of these too. Even though it looked really terrible while it was in its 'sketchy stage', I liked the finished version pretty much myself too. Anatomy looks wonky as always,

but I tried.

(SNIPPED)

Welp, when I get the cards ready, I could continue the Christmasy drawing I'm making of Asriel Dreemurr from Undertale. The shading part is kinda tricky for me at the moment, but I'll do what I can and see how it looks then. >u>

YAS! YAS YAS YAS! TAHHHHHAAAAAANNNNNNNKKKKK YYYYOOOOUUUUUUU (Chib cat xd.png) (Im undertale trash at this point too xd.png)

Thank you both Sapphiredragon and Clya for your praise! It feels great to hear that you like my work. <3

And as an answer to Clya, my lines are smooth because I use mainly two tactics to make them look as good as possible it is with Gimp. The first one is to 'build' the lines with a small piece of line one by one. It's kinda difficult to explain, though. n v n" They look smooth, but when the full picture is zoomed in, small edges are seen. And the second tactic that I've just recently started, is to draw the lines with a drawing tablet instead of a mouse. It's easier when there's a setting in Gimp that makes the lines as smooth as possible. ~

@Fangtail - Cheers for all the Undertale trashes out there! biggrin.gif

I am also back with the Asriel art I was talking about in my last post. I couldn't even wait to finish it nor wait till the 20th-or-something of December because I was so overly motivated for once. :3c

user posted image

So I drew this small and quick thing last night. Furret was one of the first pokemon I caught in pokemon X, so that's why I decided to draw something related to it. I drew the markings with the hard-edged pencil tool, so they look more or less awful the more you concentrate on looking closely at them. I might also redraw this someday. It was meant to be an avatar picture though, so the 'scuffs' wouldn't be visible in the miniature version anyways. u v u"

user posted image

Edited by CottonKatt

That means I've succeeded at making cute art, thanks for the compliment! (^▽^) I bet Furret would be a perfect pokemon to cuddle.

How does this happen, I just doodle around and make small artworks instead of doing something bigger again? Welp, it happened again and this time I've come back with a green cat. I've drawn this character rather many times, but still haven't come up with a proper name so I just call him Minus or Anda for now.

user posted image

One day I drew (and hastily animated) this too, because Furret. It was meant to be an image for my signature on a pokemon forum, so that's where I've used it so far.

user posted image

ohhh, your art is, as always, adorable ; o ; i love the cartoony styles <33 furret is literally so cute like omg

i reeaally like your art

can you do a request for me? i have two characters but you only need to choose one

this one or this one

just take your time and it can be simple or nah

ohhh, your art is, as always, adorable ; o ;  i love the cartoony styles <33 furret is literally so cute like omg

Thank you, thank you, that means a lot! wub.gif I'm glad the cartoony style looks good to you, especially since it's the best I can do. I'm trying to improve every time, though, and I think it's finally showing new effects! Also, Furret is definitely one of the cutest pokemon out there, and one of my favorites too, so I feel like there's going to be more potential Furret art in the future.

i reeaally like your art

can you do a request for me? i have two characters but you only need to choose one

this one or this one

just take your time and it can be simple or nah

Sure! I need to finish another request first though, because I haven't done it yet as I am really good at procrastinating and losing my motivation. But I will get it done someday, I hope you don't mind. >u<"

My own computer is quite 'dead' at the moment, so I'm not sure how frequently I'm going to be making art at this point. Even all the unfinished works of mine are there and I don't have access to them. ;A; Just as a note though, because the 'public' computer of our family is the only computer I possibly can work with.

Anyways, I'm still back again with something new, a thing that was made with the public computer I was previously talking about. It's probably the last digital drawing for a while, as this one had a deadline. In the picture you can see my cat Alma, chilling in a tree during the vernal season. I had fun fiddling with the cel shading style of mine. :3c I feel like I'm getting better at it.

user posted image

Mreow! ♫ Thank you, I'm really glad you enjoy!

I am so sorry about the requests I haven't done yet, my personal PC is somewhere else (getting itself fixed - hopefully) so I'm just endlessly doodling things that make no sense. For a good example this legendary beast- I mean whatever this is supposed to be. Because I have no idea, really.

user posted image

And also, to make this post make even a little more sense, have a Noivern I drew in art class with a pen that spilled its black liquid everywhere. That should explain the lines that look trashy. I think I could also color this someday. Maybe. :3c

user posted image

Thank you Silver! ✿ It makes me really happy that you think so, since I usually try and put a lot of effort into drawing the lines. :3c

*Peeks behind a corner* I'm hiding because I haven't finished the requests even now. But also, to give some good news though, I've already started drawing the sketches for all three of them! So next time I'm going to post, the requests will be there. It's a promise.

Anyways, since I've got some motivation out of somewhere, I managed to finish the drawing of Noiz I started during the summer holiday last summer. I think the drawing still needs a little something, but for now I consider it finished.

user posted image

Then there are these tiny pixel Tamagotchis too. Shimashimatchi (the striped one) and Bokuhoshitchi (the blue one), my favorite characters from Tamagotchi.

user posted imageuser posted image

Hi! I've finally finished the first request that is for GoldeenTrix. I'm so fond of jumpsuits that I just had to use the idea of the Puppet suit being a jumpsuit. Even though the look in general is similar to the Puppet, I couldn't fit all the colors of his face onto the hood, so the colors are kind of reversed in the hood area. I also felt like the drawing could be a little Halloween-themed (subtly but still), so I gave Usagi a lollipop to eat after a successful night of trick or treating. I hope the end result is good enough. :3c

user posted image

So sorry for hiatus-ing the requests again (they will be finished eventually), but I've made something new recently. I also noticed that I have completely forgotten the clickable link-thing of the pictures I post here, so I guess I'm not doing that anymore. o: Maybe.

The first one is the finished, digital version of a sketch of Rayquaza and it had been lying around my computer for way too long - it had been almost a year since I finished the sketch. Anyways, even if the sketch was old, it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

user posted image

This second one is just a quick fanart of a Tamagotchi character called Cosmotchi. I always love it whenever I get him on my tama. Also, he doesn't canonically have a tail I think, but for some reason I felt like I could give him one. At least it looks kinda cute I feel. >u>

user posted image

It's been so many months since I last posted! blink.gif I'm probably known for apologizing a lot in this thread and that's what I'm doing now again - apologies.

First of all, at least the another request is going fine for now!

user posted image

I've drawn a plenty of things during my free time because sometimes I just kind of forgot that I also had requests to do. Apologies x2. There are quite many pieces so I won't post all of them. They can still all be found on my tumblr.

This is a dragon that I drew based on a figure of mine. He was a good model!

user posted image

Here we have Bonnie from FnaF. Even though I haven't created much art about it lately, it's still one of my favorite things. Bonnie also has to be my second favorite.

user posted image

This is my character from AQW and her name is Shayminis. The candy cane scythe has to be one of my favorite weapons available in that game!

user posted image

When my best friend was here during the summer holiday, we went to Animecon and I bought a plush bunny. That bunny deserved her own characterization too! This is probably one of my best works so far.

user posted image

There's still one to show - this is a plush from a convention too. It's Meep, the lovely striped catloaf.

user posted image