Cottoncat

Katt arts

user posted image

Katt arts

Good day everyone! ✿

I also make art sometimes, but at a very slow speed and not too often. However, I do have a few older (done around the year 2015) works that I still call recent art, so those shall be also viewed here. Unfortunately I won't be taking requests as my drawing technique requires a lot of work, mostly because I'm a novice and unable to make art without procrastinating or losing interest constantly. Sometimes I do snatch some ideas though, so feel free to express your ideas. Please don't feel bad if I can't implement your ideas, the reasons are usually that my skills simply aren't enough or I can't do it in fear of putting the character/idea/thing to shame.

Anyways, there's plenty of things I can do, especially animals. I do mostly animals, though. I'm hopeless at drawing humans or characters similar to humans. Sometimes I could try, though...

As a side note, the arts posted here will be clickable links to the original submission on DeviantART, just because some of you might want to see them in their entirety, as in original, bigger size.

As for the my first submission here, I present you Usagimodoki from DRAMAtical Murder. It's quite different from the rest of my works, as I put extra energy and time into drawing him, since my friend also gave me advice.

user posted image

The second one is Freddy Fazbear from Five nights at Freddy's, singing in the rain for some reason. I could easily call it one of my best works so far.

user posted image

When I post new (or not so new) art here, some of them may get their place in this first post and some of them may not. Depends on how much I like the result. :3c

Comments are always welcome! ✿

user posted image

Ideas to implement

Headshot of a specific dragon for Dragontamer44722 - Completed

Usagimodoki in a puppet costume for GoldeenTrix - Completed

Comic of Sans and Papyrus for Fangtail528 - Digitally started

Ria for Dragnilu - Sketching started

Edited by CottonKatt

ahh i love your art style so much!! <33 will be watching this thread for sure ; o ;

also omg dmmd ye s noiz is just. ahhhh

ahh i love your art style so much!! <33 will be watching this thread for sure ; o ;

also omg dmmd ye s noiz is just. ahhhh

Oh gosh thank you so much! >u< It's awesome to know that you will, I am grateful for that. ~

Also, it's a great time to like dmmd and especially Noiz, since I have an unfinished drawing of him on my computer just waiting to be finished. I'm sure it's going to be the next drawing I'll finish. biggrin.gif I'm also sure there will be more stuff related to dmmd in the future too.

Oh gosh thank you so much! >u< It's awesome to know that you will, I am grateful for that. ~

Also, it's a great time to like dmmd and especially Noiz, since I have an unfinished drawing of him on my computer just waiting to be finished. I'm sure it's going to be the next drawing I'll finish. biggrin.gif I'm also sure there will be more stuff related to dmmd in the future too.

ahhh yesyes im excited ; u ; dmmd is great!! i have yet to play it i always end up just reading the wikis but wow noiz and ren <33

mm sounds good sounds good!! i'll be watching as always c:

ahhh yesyes im excited ; u ; dmmd is great!! i have yet to play it i always end up just reading the wikis but wow noiz and ren <33

mm sounds good sounds good!! i'll be watching as always c:

I haven't played it yet either, just watched the anime some time ago. >u> Was good stuff and the characters were so lovable. It's not possible to stop thinking about them, ever.

But for now, I haven't got anything done this far, but I hope you (meaning anyone who might be browsing this thread) can also enjoy these tad older works! Even though I said there would be arts just from the year 2015, these are not. My apologies. It's gonna be all FnaF for now.

My long-term favorite avatar to use on every forum I've ever been, Mangle. When I saw the first picture of the character Foxy turned into a white, one-eyed fox thing that climbs on the ceilings, my soul was sold. Mangle has been my favorite FnaF-character ever since.

user posted image

There's nothing much to say about this one, as it's just Foxy peeking from the door, telling you the pizza is ready. Nothing more. Pizza time.

user posted image

My second favorite animatronic, Bonnie, drawn in a style that totally doesn't fit the atmosphere of the game itself. Well, that might be the thing children see him as. Or at least want him to.

user posted image

And the last but not least - my first FnaF-related drawing ever. Or at least the second, but the first one I actually published publicly. When I made this, it was my second time to do shadings realistically, or more like in the right places. Almost.

user posted image

Gyhgddajjydvjtdjjyfffs!!!!!

Ghargfg!!!

How???!!!!

The digital art superiority is too strong!

Never actually played FNaF but I do know the lore because a friend shoved it down my throat and made me read their slash fiction it was mortifying

T^T

But with that aside this is easily some of the best FNaF fanart I've ever seen.

Edited by Dorchadas

Perhaps you would be willing to do something for me? I had requested an avatar of one of my completed requests a while ago that ultimately fell through, so maybe you would be willing to do one? The dragon in question is in this thread here I really just want a closeup of the adults head, but a cheery one. Is that something you would be willing to do?

Gyhgddajjydvjtdjjyfffs!!!!!

Ghargfg!!!

How???!!!!

The digital art superiority is too strong!

Never actually played FNaF but I do know the lore because a friend shoved it down my throat and made me read their slash fiction it was mortifying

T^T

But with that aside this is easily some of the best FNaF fanart I've ever seen.

How? The answer is the two P's that come from practicing and patience. biggrin.gif I've probably already mentioned this, but I've been drawing stuff since I first picked up a pencil and a sheet of paper. I still have much to learn, especially my shadings need improving and usually anatomy too. There's been problems with stepping out of my comfort zone too, which means I haven't tried out different styles.

I haven't played FnaF much myself, I've just made my way till the seventh night in the first game and second night in the second game. I'm too sensitive to scream because of jumpscares too. o3o

Thanks a bunch, that really means so much to me! ✿

Perhaps you would be willing to do something for me? I had requested an avatar of one of my completed requests a while ago that ultimately fell through, so maybe you would be willing to do one? The dragon in question is in this thread here I really just want a closeup of the adults head, but a cheery one. Is that something you would be willing to do?

Sure would!

That dragon looks so much like the ones I've been drawing, (as in fluffy with a cheerful look) so it won't be a problem at all. :3c Even if it's going to be a headshot, drawing a completed digital piece might take some time though, so please be patient! I'm going to do this request willingly. ~

How? The answer is the two P's that come from practicing and patience. biggrin.gif I've probably already mentioned this, but I've been drawing stuff since I first picked up a pencil and a sheet of paper. I still have much to learn, especially my shadings need improving and usually anatomy too. There's been problems with stepping out of my comfort zone too, which means I haven't tried out different styles.

I haven't played FnaF much myself, I've just made my way till the seventh night in the first game and second night in the second game. I'm too sensitive to scream because of jumpscares too. o3o

Thanks a bunch, that really means so much to me! ✿

Sure would!

That dragon looks so much like the ones I've been drawing, (as in fluffy with a cheerful look) so it won't be a problem at all. :3c Even if it's going to be a headshot, drawing a completed digital piece might take some time though, so please be patient! I'm going to do this request willingly. ~

*insert squeal of delight* thank you so much! I shall be waiting eagerly :3

*insert squeal of delight* thank you so much! I shall be waiting eagerly :3

It's no problem! n v n

I shall start drawing whenever I get the time, there's some other stuff to get out of the way first though, such as school stuff and such. ~

Ahhhhh!! Another DMMD and FNAF fan! I love your art style, everything is so clean and colorful.

May I request a little something? How about Noiz's bunny in a Puppet outfit? Combine the two franchises?

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Ahhhhh!! Another DMMD and FNAF fan! I love your art style, everything is so clean and colorful.

May I request a little something? How about Noiz's bunny in a Puppet outfit? Combine the two franchises?

Aww yiss, it's wonderful to see other fans of dmmd and FnaF too! biggrin.gif Thank you, I usually put the most effort into getting the drawing to look smooth (especially lines, they took extra long to draw, though), so I'm really happy I succeeded.

What a wonderful idea, I am actually able to picture that in my head already! And it looks adorable. I strongly consider making this happen.

It's time to update! Sorry, only sketches this time, though. I still hope you can enjoy these as well. They might become something greater in the future. ~

Anyways, this is a sketch of Dragontamer44722's dragon. It's just a sketch so far, so possible mistakes can still be fixed and stuff. So I ask for opinions, precisely from Dragontamer herself.

user posted image

This one is just a shy sketch of my Pooty, Mushu. Now with a small amount of more furry anatomy. This was drawn during class (I had some free time, I swear), so it explains that square paper or whatever it's called.

user posted image

And for the last but not least, a tiny Mangle that apparently feels great. Now you can have a look at my handwriting too.

user posted image

Aww yiss, it's wonderful to see other fans of dmmd and FnaF too! biggrin.gif Thank you, I usually put the most effort into getting the drawing to look smooth (especially lines, they took extra long to draw, though), so I'm really happy I succeeded.

What a wonderful idea, I am actually able to picture that in my head already! And it looks adorable. I strongly consider making this happen.

It's time to update! Sorry, only sketches this time, though. I still hope you can enjoy these as well. They might become something greater in the future. ~

Anyways, this is a sketch of Dragontamer44722's dragon. It's just a sketch so far, so possible mistakes can still be fixed and stuff. So I ask for opinions, precisely from Dragontamer herself.

user posted image

This one is just a shy sketch of my Pooty, Mushu. Now with a small amount of more furry anatomy. This was drawn during class (I had some free time, I swear), so it explains that square paper or whatever it's called.

user posted image

And for the last but not least, a tiny Mangle that apparently feels great. Now you can have a look at my handwriting too.

user posted image

Heel I would take it just like that! I'm loving it! The only thing that should be shifted is the ring and gem, the gem is further down on the chest, with the ring at the bottom of the neck, but if, for the sake of keeping them in the picture, they need to stay there, then I'm perfectly fine with that. wub.gif

Heel I would take it just like that! I'm loving it! The only thing that should be shifted is the ring and gem, the gem is further down on the chest, with the ring at the bottom of the neck, but if, for the sake of keeping them in the picture, they need to stay there, then I'm perfectly fine with that. wub.gif

I'm really glad you like it! (✿◠‿◠) As the sketch is still easily edited, it won't hurt to do some tweaks, so I'm going to do those!

It's also good to hear they'd be alright as they are now. I'll see what I can come up with. ~

Another update right away, since I actually forgot that I was planning to post this too. I made a thing during art class, it's an orca whale done in technique I consider really nice - it's scratched on a black canvas that has silvery bottom, using a tool that looks a little like an ink pen but has a sharp tip with no ink however. This orca isn't the most anatomically correct though, as I forgot to "draw" the dorsal fin and the tail looks kinda weird. And it's not in the right position. I still think the result looks rather nice.

user posted image

I'm really glad you like it! (✿◠‿◠) As the sketch is still easily edited, it won't hurt to do some tweaks, so I'm going to do those!

It's also good to hear they'd be alright as they are now. I'll see what I can come up with. ~

Another update right away, since I actually forgot that I was planning to post this too. I made a thing during art class, it's an orca whale done in technique I consider really nice - it's scratched on a black canvas that has silvery bottom, using a tool that looks a little like an ink pen but has a sharp tip with no ink however. This orca isn't the most anatomically correct though, as I forgot to "draw" the dorsal fin and the tail looks kinda weird. And it's not in the right position. I still think the result looks rather nice.

user posted image

If you can tell its an orca then its a good orca. I think I did something like this in school once, it was interesting and fun to do.

If you can tell its an orca then its a good orca. I think I did something like this in school once, it was interesting and fun to do.

Woah, thank you for saying that. happy.gif As school starts tomorrow after a week of vacation, as well as the art classes, I really hope I get to do more of these. Because they really are fun to do. ~

Also, I'm really sorry for just popping in with nothing new, but I have to notify that I am not dead. Yet. Anyways, I'm currently drawing Dragontamer's request digitally, which means that I've still got something done! But that's it for the good news though, as I must inform you about the delay. My motivation dropped for god-knows-why again, so you still have to wait for a while. I am sorrry.

I'm willing to wait. Plus with all the Halloween stuff going on I'm too busy to notice a delay :3

Oh, I'm really glad it won't be a hassle. (◡‿◡✿)

Anyways, I would like to show my very recent progress (no worries, I'm still going to progress even more today) of the dragon drawing. I'm sorry about the ring and the gem though, as I couldn't even move them lower yet. ;; I have planned to move them digitally, though, so I'll see how that goes! I bet it'd look more accurate compared to the original thing too.

The drawing looks really bland and unfinished so far, especially because I haven't sharpened the tips of the lines yet.

user posted image

I have also done another version, in which the ring is lower down and the gem isn't visible. Dragontamer has the right to decide which one will be the final version. :3c

user posted image

I'm also wondering though, what color is the tongue? Or eyes (at the moment I'm supposing they're cyan)?

Edited by CottonKatt

Hard to see but the tongue is red, and the eyes are cyan like its markings. Since the one with the lower neck ring is more physically accurate, please use that one, not having the gem in there won't kill me xd.png

Since the one with the lower neck ring is more physically accurate, please use that one, not having the gem in there won't kill me xd.png

That's an excellent choice, as I myself thought it looked better as well. biggrin.gif

But! It's my time to update this thread again, and this time with the main product - the Windangel wyvern! I am mainly really sorry about the delay, so this also might work as a warning to others who might request me; I almost literally take forever to finish a digital piece of art. Please bear with me, or alternatively get bears chasing me.

Anyways, I really liked to draw this magnificent dragon, as it's so beautiful and adorably fluffy. :3c

user posted image

I also have something else to show, two things that are trials of my drawing tablet and cel shading. The another thing is a dragon as well. Not just a certain breed though, since it's just something that came in mind when reading the description "A huge, fluffy pink dragon".

user posted image

This one is a simple, happy bunny I drew for my on-the-job learning mentors as a thank you for the great two weeks of working in their petshop. In this case, I left the shadings completely un-blurred.

user posted image

Edited by CottonKatt

Much adorbs, but I have a teeny tiny critique, the gold is missing from the top of the "ears". I know its hard to tell but if you are able to include them at all, please do, then its perfect!

Oh nugget, I actually felt like something was missing, so that was it. >u>;; I could gladly include them, and the updated picture is in the last post of mine!

Thank you for your liking, it means a lot to me. ~

Many thank yous! It shall be my new wallpaper, and I'm gonna see how it looks as an avatar. Thank you!

Can i request something? Can i get Sans from undertale Making a bad pun and having Papyrus chasing him , trying to bang him on the head with a stick, and Sans not caring, but running anyways? (I know its a lot, but id think it would be friggen hilarious!) (Yes i tried to give their names their fonts xd.png)