Kiti

Child of the Dragon (invatation only)

((I'm so sorry this is super short ;-; ))

Dystrikylis absorbed the information she was taught quickly, and excitedly thanked Rassa. Eager to try out her new knowledge, she asked "Can I test the spell out? What other things can I learn after I finish learning this one?" Maybe she could even learn how to shapeshift and visit the humans. The advancing night seemed to have no effect on Dystrikylis's energy, and she remained as excited as before, if not more. Noticing that the fire was running low on fuel, she bounded out to gather more branches before sitting down expectantly waiting for an answer to her earlier questions.

(It's fine it's totally fine! I put some infromation up on the first page, it's still a wip but I think you might like it. Ryseratrax is probably asleep if it's this late But I can throw something together with her if you want me to )

---(Rassa)---

He looked towards the sleeping goddess, and blew a little fire on the dying flame pit. You can try the spell out, but I'm warning you, don't go jumping into bonfires straight away! he joked, then grabbed the scroll he bought from the trader. After we're done with the fire spell scroll, we can work on this one. Sound like a plan? he asked, eager to teach the youngling more. She seemed to be learning quickly, and that was good. She'll take care of her mothers' land and hoard when the old dragon passes. I have faith.

---(Myashia)---

She nodded and received the chain, then hastily took off the ring, looped it on the chain and handed it to Derrick before she dashed into the bushes to undress. As she started to grow, she managed to shed the clothing before it stretched too much. Once she was back in her natural dragon form, she carefully picked up her human clothing and dropped it near her fiancé. Did it. And actually didn't rip my clothing!~ she quietly chirped, trying to be quiet to avoid being heard.

Derrick-

"Good I won't have to loan you my cloak!"Derrick seemed in a good mood , he folded her clothes quickly brushing some leaves off of them. "I still think it's a little odd to see minotaurs organized like they are here. I know this group Rysertrax has doesn't have a Khan. It makes me wonder if her group were the desendants of exiled minotaurs or escaped elven slaves. I suppose we'll find out." He looked in the direction of Ryseratrax's cave. " I can see some minotaurs out. Flying in closer is a bad idea. You want to wait here? Don't worry if things go wrong I'll shift back into a dragon and we can fly back home." As he spoke he took his crown off and offered it out to her as well as the dress and ring she'd been wearing, "After I shift into a mouse pick my robes up. "

Ryseratrax-

The old dragoness was asleep, from her peaceful expression in pleasant dreams. She was a sound sleeper, her daughter talking with Rassa wasn't going to wake her up any time soon.

Smiling, Dystrikylis tried out the spell before sticking her paw into the fire. Seeing that it worked, she cheered in satisfaction. "Yay! It works! Looking over at her sleeping mother, she was a little sad that she hadn't seen it, but soon got over it. Peeking at the other scroll, she tried to read it by herself first, but only half succeeded. After all, it was only the second time she was doing it, and not even the fastest learner could master something instantly. She looked to Rassa for help, pointing out runes that she didn't know. The few runes that the scrolls shared weren't enough for her to get an idea of what was written, but they encouraged her to go on. She read the familiar runes over a few times, committing them to memory. It was as exciting as she had thought. However, the late hour finally seemed to be catching up to her, and she occasionally let out a yawn. No amount of persuading would convince her to sleep though, as she had her mind set on learning one more scroll.

---(Myashia)---

She grinned when she noticed that Derrick seemed in a good mood. She liked it when he was in a good mood, since she hated him yelling. He has a beautiful voice, I don't want him to loose it from hollering too much

She received the question and the clothing. I will wait here for you.

---(Rassa)---

He clapped when she successfully used the spell. Well done, Kylis! he cheered quietly, taking the sleeping goddess into account.

He then started to teach again. The late hour was starting to catch up to him, and he let out a large yawn. Ah, I'm getting tired, and I'm sure you are too. Let's sleep for now, and pick this up later. It's better to learn refreshed!

(Sorry for the short post, I was running low on inspiration but I knew I had to post)

(just glad one got in personally. Don't want this to die it's too much fun)

Derrick did wink, and then he vanished. Or better yet became so small when he shifted into a small mouse that his clothes no longer fit him right and he walked out of a sleeve like it was a cave tunnel. "Be good!" his voice was so soft now as a result of the shape changing...it was cute.

With that he scampered off into the cave past one of the guards who probably wouldn't even notice a mouse.