pudding

Reawakening OOC

Either one. If the powers were similar, it would be more reason to have a similar power but two unique abilities would give rise to a unique ability.

Lunnas can meet Harriet, Cyrus, or Matt. Matt's going to be confined to his apartment while the lab decides what to do with him, Cyrus will be working, and Harriet...I dunno. Maybe vampires can tell when there are others nearby? That would give Lunnas an excuse to visit Matt.

Edited by shadow_claw

I like that idea. It would also explain why Lunuas would be reluctant to be too close to humans-he might think they have a similar idea. If you put Matt in his apartment, I'll have Lunuas bust in.

But the real question is would they recognize Chimeras? I think the mostly human part of them would cover up the vampire piece.

Edited by pudding

I have a feeling they'd be detected more as humans than vampires, but still be enough for vampires to not want to hang around. You feel?

But yeah, I'll do a short timeskip and have Matt in his apartment.

I'm thinking about either making a Chimera or a human. Thoughts? I'm leaning more towards Chimera I think but I'm not positive since a normal person might add in something interesting.

Why not both?

Personally, I prefer a human to even the scale some, but it's up to you.

I'll start with the human for now and work on the Chimera after that

I guess I'll make a girl. They are currently less in number for them.

MMMMMM I want this to keep moving but we're in a dead zone. (Haha it's a joke because Matt died *cue the laugh track*)

Omg that joke tho

Harriet is still open to be interacted with (and Cyrus for that matter)

Then let's have another scientist (Kinda) character!

Name: Marie Austin

Species: Human

Sexuality: Homosexual Homoromantic

Personality: Marie is probably the physical form of happiness, practically always carrying a smile on her face. While extremely lighthearted and very optimistic, Marie is unmistakably an explorer at heart and enjoys nothing more than learning new and interesting or discovering new things. As a general tendency, Marie flirts with practically all of her friends as a joke, regardless of their gender or sexuality.

History: Marie grew up in a fairly standard neighborhood with fairly standard parents. However, when she did come out to her parents, the result was less than enjoyable and she quickly found herself on the street. For nearly a year, she was stuck in a loop on the street before finally managing to secure herself a job that paid well enough for her to rent a small apartment. Still struggling but at least slightly better off, she continued to work hard until she was eventually able to move to a place in a slightly better part of town. Over time, she managed to work her way up to even working in a research lab, even if her actual job doesn't get access to all of the research and she mostly just does checkups on the functioning Chimeras instead of knowing how they are made. But she's still hopeful that one day, she'll learn more about them and Project: CHIMERA

Looks: Marie has short, brownish red hair and long bangs that hang slightly over her eyes, which are large and dark. She has two longer strands of hair that frame her face and two small scars on her cheek extending towards her mouth. She is shorter than average but only by a small amount and doesn’t really mind her height.

Weapon: She’s got surprisingly beefy arms and can really deck someone if needed

Ability: Haha, she’s human.

Other: What a nerd.

Edited by pudding

Tall badass and her short scientist girlfriend stopping vampires and protecting people together YES I AM 10000000% ON BOARD WITH THIS

Coffee shop date?

Also, would they have been dating for some time or nah? It's up to you.

EDIT:

Also, I had the last post so do you want to start us off?

Edited by pudding

Coffee shop and books! It's a perfect date

I think it should be their first date

but yeah, I'll post

Marie stuffing her face with literally every pastry item in the shop

Perfect

But this is definitely the best ship ever can confirm. I'm super excited for their rainbow adventures to set sail .

Buncha nerds drinking coffee and talking about vampires.

I can't wait for them to meet vampires and Marie just grab Harriet's hand and be like "We'll beat you with our love!"

And Lunuas is just like "Is that a weapon because I don't think it's going to work"

Then Marie punches him in the face

omggg yes.

In a way, I can see Lunaus getting into some weird, angstsy love triangle between Matt, Cyrus, and Lunaus.

YESSSSS

And Lunuas is even more confused because vampires only ever have one kid at a time so he constantly mixes up who is Matt and who is Cyrus and this doesn't help at all with the awkward triangle.

I bet Lunaus assumes they're the same person for some time >:))

Matt trying to explain what multiples are, let alone identical twins.

Okay but Harriet and Marie need to be the ones to take Lunuas in so he wakes up there and sees Cyrus and he's just like "???? Your eyes healed how'd that happen?" and then later on he sees Matt again and he's like "I thought your eyes got better what happened?"

I'm now eagerly awaiting Harriet and Marie meeting up with Lunuas just so Marie can punch Lunuas right in the jaw. It's gotta happen.

We need to figure out how Lunuas is going to get his butt captured though.

well...Toxic doesn't appear to be as active as I had hoped so wee have plenty of time to think this out. Perhaps in taking care of Matt, Cyrus somehow found out and flips his foshizzle.

Or since Matt's eventually going to be a vampire, Lunaus attempts to bust him out of project: CHIMERA and gets caught too.

Why not both? We can have Cyrus come back and find Lunuas, who is forced to run away. Later on he trails Matt to the building where project: CHIMERA is housed and tries to bust in. And then that's when Harriet and Marie find him.