Toxic_remedy

Dragon Choice - will your hatchie survive?

B ), A six legged mutt seems very strong, and I'll want to start forming an inner circle before I can start enforcing rules.

1) I'd like to get more info on Hania, she seems like a strong dragon, plus an honest one vs Brini, who seems more manipulative.

Yay, Esko, you're joining!

Also, you don't have to apologize, toxic, we understand

Edited by serce2

Eve doesn't want to lose her friend, but she also isn't really a fighter, so she will try this one.

11) befriend Odis- power is key

But not for power just because she doesn't want to fight or lose her friend.

She would probably try to convince Elekner to do this one 8) go back to the tree den <- first with her though. That's what she really wants to do. But you don't have to put that in. Or if you do since I'm adding a few together it's fine if that counts as my custom.

((I hope you like having a friend Dor because I don't think Eve wants to lose her friend. tongue.gif))

Eve doesn't want to lose her friend, but she also isn't really a fighter, so she will try this one.

11) befriend Odis- power is key

But not for power just because she doesn't want to fight or lose her friend.

She would probably try to convince Elekner to do this one 8) go back to the tree den <- first with her though. That's what she really wants to do. But you don't have to put that in. Or if you do since I'm adding a few together it's fine if that counts as my custom.

((I hope you like having a friend Dor because I don't think Eve wants to lose her friend. tongue.gif))

Oh it's not personal, Elekner is just really analytical over emotional lol

I didn't see anything in the rules about not being allowed to bump a topic twice, only that it can only be done every 24 hours... so

bump?