Toxic_remedy

Dragon Choice - will your hatchie survive?

I hate choosing an option that is nonexistent, but I think Bat would actually like to meet some of the dragons. Also, his wings are kind of bad, so he can't fly whatsoever I think.

(so cute!! I love it! I think the egg would be more black than pink, but oh well, I love it so cute! smile.gif)

I'd like to choose;

4) the tall trees that surround the edge

smile.gif

@chuck

I sometimes can write off a unavailable choice but there are two different choices you need to choose from as well as I have no clue as to what hatchies he would go to meet, but as a copmermise I will let him met some other with the choice he makes

Also- choices that don't go well with your dragon is still avilable, so watch out! Learning to fly when you don't have wings is a bad Idea!

Sorry if I seem a little strict I like knowing the plot before I start typing.

Your choices

1) hunts some more

2) find a better home

3) learn to fight

4) learn to fly

5)explore

6) build up his hollow with what ever he can scavenge

7) learn to swim

Also: would you like to steal those eggs for food?

Yes- more food the better

No- no need to make enemies

@everyone

working on all that now first time I've been able to sleep in days biggrin.gif hopfully dark and stormy will answer

I shall hunt for myself, but I do want to make friends with Drake and Meliz - safety in numbers! And I think the hatchling flying around would make a good guide. I bet she's seen a lot of the area around the stream!

Since I probably won't be on the forums every day, I say I'll quit. It was fun while it lasted.

To bad... Well thanks your other roleplay was help to my inspiration

@ dor AND apple!!!!!

Elekner peers through the sun the leaks through the cave entrance, looking back toward the cold cut cave he quickly make for the exit, Nefertiti palsied around him and happiness bubbled through the scales of his skin as the sun rich light bathed him, he eyes landed on the think trees that surround the perimeter. The farthest from all the others it had to be worth something.

So on ward he walked until the morning light began to heat and he was left thirsty and as tried as newly woken bear after hibernation. Finally he made it to where the line of trees stuck erect from there place in the soil, there roots twist and turning over his very head, these trees seemed much much bigger then he thought, and sudden he heard a snap and crackle of leafs turning around so dash his tail almost gave his face whip lash he stood face to face with... What appeared to be a pink dog??? Her wings tucked tight along her flank, her tree and claws sockets empty she looked almost just as surprised to see you, she must have decided to head toward the tall trees as well, as they say two is better then one

"Who are you..." Elek said warrly and the pink puppy dog up a floppy smile along her features "eve" she yapped "this place looks awesome! So hungry" she mused and Elekner nodded with her in agree ment they needed food and a bed

(CONGRATS you both followed the same path you will have you own choices as well as the plus side of- if your new partner makes a good decision you level up with him/her, remember you can only answer Your choice- you can leave WHERE EVER you decide just say so and your hatchie will disperse - do you both wish to stay? If so answer below)

((Congrats! You both made good decisions, Elekner and eve are at level 1 at level 5 they will become adults! Elekner is faster and eve now has soon grown in teeth and claws!))

Eve (Apple) takes care of find a den:

1) on the ground hiden by leaves and roots

2) up high in the trees, away from the cold

3) the bark cave carved from inside a tree

4) she makes a clearing in a giant thorn bush, No one will attack here!

5) in a cave on the wet rock near and tiny stream

Elekner (dor) takes care of the food he hunts:

1) the fast rabbits that scurry by

2) the many bright and colourful frogs that don't seem to run away

3) birds! They never shut up!

4) the does and fawns the leap through the foliage

5) he can hear the snorts of wild bout hunting mushrooms

@ serce

Glaciel bares his teeth as a plan begins to rattle in his head, stalking forward long abnormale claws scrap against the paved rock like nails on a chalk board, he finds his victim, a young well sized male hatchie, that at the moment is boasting on his amazing catch of a rather large eagle. He's not to large but not so small that it would make Glaciel look weak for attacking. You stalk forward, grey scales blending in with the pavement like you were made to live here. When Glaciel leaps forward her knocks the hatchling into the wall the grapple for domance. The other male hatchie is a dark green with red strips that wrap around his torso, silver claw glind sinister lay in the dull light, as the other hitching sink into the shadows, fear staring to cload the cave like fog, Glaciel is suddenly pushed off and rolls to protect his belly the other hatchling attaches it's self to his back, when the frozen dragon leers forward on two powerful hind legs and falls back crashing the younger dragon, he turns and places his talons that licks at the other dragons flesh against his throat and soft scale of his belly.

He sumits, rage burning behind the other hatchlings eyes. The other baby dragons move forward to see if you will show mercy...

With a new best of any choice and the power to scare others into bringing you what you desire you decide to

1) kill him quickly

2) leave him

3)disable him

4) apologize

5) make a deal to preserve his life

6) killing so the other see, let them fear you

@dark and stormy

yours most likely will be long and as I am going away today I will write it in the car and post it when I can smile.gif sorry but I don't want to rush your story and I need these three posed

A friend! Cool. smile.gif

I think Eve will choose:

3) the bark cave carved from inside a tree

5) Make a deal to preserve his life.

Glaciel's supposed to be forgiving, but he also needs some food. Plus, it'll show the hatchlings that I'm not just poweful, but cunning as well.

Aw yeah eagle for breakfast.

Edited by serce2

Birds are probably too hard to reach and not worth the effort, frogs are too small and probably poisonous, deer are bigger than me and travel in groups, and the hogs are probably stronger than me.

Since I'm faster now, I'll take on the rabbits.

@ dark and stormy

Alina looks upward the spray of the water fall bathing the scales of her face, she spots the pink flash that circles high above, opening her wings also Alina is about to take off when meliz jumps up and takes a spot next to her also opening his wing, he smiles "together?" You nod slowly and drake scoffs, rolling his green eyes and shaking his massive head.

They toke off Alina powerful wings moving at full force, the energy from the bull frog she caught earlier.

She snuck a look at meliz, his pale odd yellow scales and neon green whiskers moving along with him and the wind, she caugh her stare she grined, the look of a silent dare glinting in his gaze

Suddenly he zoomed forward, covering twice the distance in nearly haft the time. Alina stalled, completely thrown in surprise before grinding like a baboon and racing forward, the two dragons tail to tail

Wing to wing.

Meliz looked back and spun in the air "can you believe this" he mused Alina pushed her self harder, "believe what" she yowled over the wind

"The beauty" he replayed before flying into the thin spray of the water fall only to disappear for a second and reamerging. Alina laughed and soon they were close to the pink dot in the sky "hey" Alina called "hey you!" The female dragons seemed to stop in the air glancing at them before folding her wings in a nose dive toward them, stoping nose to nose with them.

"Hatchlings!?... That can fly!?" She squealed and from here Alina say she had not legs only two sets of clean well taken care of beautiful wings that seemed to be made of crystal. "Oh I haven't seen any others!" She cry out joy sparking along her spine sending spikes to reer erect off her back in excitement "let be friend us three!"

She garbled and while the big wing dragon mubnled on and on Alina's wings grew more tried as she fought to stay in the air"your a super fast flier" she mused to meliz "I couldn't believe is and right through the water fall no one ever does that it was so-"

"we have to go." You snap and the female hatchlings eyes snap back to you after staring at meliz, the beady eyes glinting almost sinisterly "I mean we need your help, a home somewhere we can stay" Alina quickly amended "if you help you can join" she added after the pink hatchling hesitated

She smiled "sure thing oh and the names fancy"

Later fancy had shown them a cave hidden behind the water fall and hidden by a thicket if thorn it was prefect, and protected the six of them made there way in side, warm and only a little bit hungry they all began to make nest, while fancy is glued to the skin with meliz, Kundera is hunting for feathers for her nest, drake is hunting, and thia seems to be sleeping curled among the roots Alina builds her own bed using

A) feathers and reeds

B)mud and lily

C) rocks and animal pelt

D) twigs and grass

Laying in her nest she looks around when she sees meliz, snapping at fancy and trotting away growling while fancy a own glare isn't on meliz but Alina she feels suddenly threatened, with day light dying and fancy stalking forward the pink dragon says "he's mine I called dibs" she snaps and Alina throws her a confused looks "he's not a piece of prey..." Fancy scowled " he's smart and funny so buzz off and find your own mate" with that she twirled around and buzzed off her self...

Mate! What about mates? Why would Alina ever need a mate... Protection? Boredom? Loneliness...?

Alina sighed she needed a plan

Deciding to chose one she:

1) kills fancy, maybe she does need a mate

2) she can have him, maybe me and drake can be friends

3) manipulate drake into killing her

4) banishes fancy

5) leaves the pack herself

6) forget that stuff- learn something new

7)explore there new home- maybe she will find something

8) hunt for the group

9) level up flying skill

10) move nest closer to the other females for support

I will make my nest out of feathers and reeds, and I don't want to think about mates yet so I'll go explore our cave.

Edited by dark_and_stormy_heart

@ dor and apple

The two small dragons looked at each other and then back at he jungle sence, before eve ran in small circles shierking "FREEDOM!" And shooting into a clump of ferns.

Elekner blinked. Once, twice before slowly backing away in cinfuson "what-" he began as eves pink head popes back from the ferns "I'll find a new den you hunt" and she was gone.

Elekner shook his head slightly sparks sizzling around his scales he stalked forward, tripping over roots and hearing the birds chat their music in unison. Until he found a rabbit trail, it smelled fresh, and after finding a small barrow to hide in he waited.

He was a catch, hunting down 4 rabbit for consumption he headed back to the clearing caring her prey folded up in his unusual large wings

Entering the grassy clearing he sat in the bubbling heat of the light that managed to filter through the tall building of bark and trees.

Mean while-

Eve stuntered about the mistiful forest, bouncing with every step, vines hung low and creatures of every kind peeked through the foliage to sneak a peek at the new intruder, they had yet to see any hatchling around here, for it was so far from the cave.

She contined to make her way forward, never getting lost with her amazing sence if smell. Soon she stumbled across a magnificent oak.

Its roots thicker then her hole witch and branches that seemed to reach high and tangle with the star, she blicked in amazement, exploring around the tree she found what seemed to be a burrow, using her dog like paws she dug her way under, grunting to fit, once inside she looked around, totally hollow on the in side soft warm soil under paw and inconspicuous to prowling night hunters it was a safe haven.

She tipped and bark of happiness before chasing her tail in exictment, the playfull pup with wing never seemed to tire

After reconnecting with Elekner she bounce circles around him, leading him to there new home "it's amazing I think tommorow we should dig it out a little bit more near the thorn bush nothing would see it and if they did they wouldn't fit" she explained

He smiled every thing was good "we should go make nest" Elekner sighed "well I have 4 rabbit pelts" he Moses and her smile broadened, the speaks of growing teeth only just visible.

While they comtinued to walk Elekner sense danger crackle in the air a second before eve smelt it. Looking around he saw some thing massive flew over head circling above like a vulture and landing in front of their path

A GRIFFEN!!!! How rare and peculiar, his massive mane if feathers were ruffled as it looked apon the hatchling with beady green eyes and long tail that curled along his back, wing folded neatly "who dare walk among my jungle"

Elekner says

1)don't worry we mean no harm

2) you can hurt me!

3) RUNNNNN!

4)leave us alone and we'll do the same

5) why don't you be our friend?... Friend

6) who are you?

7)what are you?

8) can you move from the walk way bruh?

Eve:

1) attacks

2) offers rabbit

3) acts dumb

4) lie

5)flirt

6) bad puns help all situations

7)leave Elekner to the griffen

8) introduce each other

9) insult

(Congrats eve made a good choice eve AND Elekner are now level 3 hatchling.

Elekner can now controll his body temp with electricity, eves teeth have grown along with her claws, her pelt is new more vibrant)

(Congrats Elekner made a good choice, Elekner AND eve are now level 4 hatchling, elekner has adapted a silent tread, eve is twice the size of Elekner, and now very strong, teeth and claws barely changed)

((You guys have amazing luck buy choosing the 2/16 level up choices lol))

@ serce

Glaciel curls his silver claws into the hatchling flesh for purely only a second before letting go and leaping off the hatchling face morphing from pain to confusion in one move ment, stepping forward the other hatchling toke a step back, some looked at you with awe while others shook with fear vibrating the spines. You are now considered alpha! But be carefull you can lose this title if your not careful.

Eyes darting to the large pile of fresh kill lay your eagle, sitting among the pile of woodland creatures that were now yours, picking out a small rabbit you throw it toward you victim. Whispers and gasp arise from the shadows as Glaciels eye dart to pick out individual pelts, he showed his teeth, the razor points glinted sinisterly in the dim lighting, dragging his Eagle and spare boar carcass the others gave him wide brith as his claim on a nest that was

A) high on the ledge watching over the others

cool.gif in the middle of the clearing

C)the best nest in the cave

D) stake a claim on the female hatchlings

E) (follow this decision 4)

After choosing his nest he hunkered down as few loyal hatchling of the few who did not fear him (mostly the smaller boned hatchlings) waited on him, bringing water food and fester for warmth

Even a few other hatchlings, ones with muscular shoulders and long claws gifted him with there supplie out of respect. Near the sunset he had heard the rumours

Him being a monster

Him being a god

His claws being made of real silver

He stopped listen to them after a while and siting in his nest munching on eagle bone he descovered the decisions he had yet to Make

1) wait for other frozen hatchlings and form and pack

2) band a group of misfits

3)take over the cave

4) go "lone wolf"

5) explore

6) build new skill

7) talk to some of the other hatchlings

8) alpha around (make hunting patrols, guarding watches, water trips Ect)

(Your hatchling made a good choice he is now level 2, with longer claws and wider set of shoulders)

((I love writing his story, he seems like a cool charracter))

@ dark and stormy

Surliness in a tight ball, a blanket of feathers covered her from the damp cavern, the twisted nest off reed shifted under her weight. And as morning made its way round Alina was the first to rise, blinking the sleep from her golden orbs of her eyes and stretching like a cat, thin long talons scraping against the rock. To her left Kundera, drake and thia sleep peacefully and to her right meliz slept, curled tight as fancy had her thin slender body wrapped around him like an anaconda, looking into the darkness if the retreating cave she wondered what was left to hide in the shadows.

Walking forward she was caught by Kundera and drake " where you off too?" He asked voice still scruffy from sleep.

"Deeper into the cave see what u can find" Alina replied tartly and Kunderas eye brows furrowed into a frown "alone?" You nod and brush past them ignoring there warnings and protest

The deeper Alina ventured the darker it seemed to get, but it was almost as if the dull light casted by the curtain of water followed Alina every were she trailed, never once tripping over her feet due to blindness

After some time walking she glazed around the light changing almost glinting of the walls of stone.. No not stone but of treasure! Lots of jewels and gems, gold necklaces and cuffs, elagent crowns and bright yellow bundles of metals

A dragons hoard

Do not that dragons that collect human treasure are the most respected,strongest and feared of all but with great power comes a conqucense, the more treasure you keep the more dangerous it will be (but the power you will obtain!!)

She glances at the treasure with lustful eyes she decides to

1)claim it all!

2) take only a little

3) it's hers all hers... But she needs more! Find more!!!

4)leave it

5) get the heck out! Find a new home!

6) dress up time!

7) share with the others

8)keep exploring

@ every one

(( so sorry with school and halloween so close I had a lot of work to do (I'm a sfx make up artist biggrin.gif) so some update may take two or so days depending what answers you all choose bye you are really good at this game xd.png)

Ooooooooh. This is a hard choice.

I feel like Eve would choose a few of them, so I'm going to put them in order of the ones that she would probably choose and you can choose how many you choose to include. Is that okay? smile.gif If not then you can just choose the first one obviously so yeah. tongue.gif

8) introduce each other

2) offers rabbit

^ these two really go together so I hope at least those two is okay. smile.gif

I also feel like some of this would happen though V

6) bad puns help all situations

A) and 7, which I believe are ledge and talking to other hatchlings, respectively. Talking would indicate any unrest.

I don't want to organize a pack yet, as there's still too much chaos. While Glac would make a confident leader, the pack would devolve into squabbles without rules and without constant surveillance. Plus, I'm not sure if anyone would listen yet.

Eeh, I'll need a mate soon.

((Is everyone coming from the same cave?))

Edited by serce2

((I'm sorry guys my friend is going through a hard time latly as have I and she need me to be there for her so updates will be slow but I'll try ;-; thanks))

@ dark and stormy

You share your finding, quickly making you way back with exciting news every one runs back, paws and claws kicking up dust the stand in the mouth of the clearing, smiles pulling past teeth.

The explore through the findings, drake finds a bejewelled crown that glinted in the light much like his teeth that seemed to grow.

Kundera found a beaded necklace that, she her self finds to be a nice bracket, it wraps around her claws that surprisingly grow in length at the touch

And thia who found goblet and she grew no longer the tiny dragon but now of massive proportions, meliz found a small delicate mirror and he stayed exactly the same, other then the notion of action other dragons felt while looking at him

Wait a sec! Every one is stronger with this treasure!

Fancy flew above like a valture, Alina moved along the glistening cave when she spoted it

A beautiful crafted sword pointed out found on top of the treasure, carved into what seemed to be a the fear skeletal chest of a human, fancys eye caught on it and swiftly the two raced forward

Alina grabed a claw hold on the the golden object that almost seemed to stick out in odd light

Fancy sends a glare your way as she dives forward, claws out like talons

As she come at Alina she:

1) kills fancy

*2)attacks fancy*

3)gives sword to fancy

*4) talk to fancy*

5) steals sword

6)find new treasure

7)ask for help

Taking the treasure has conscience, choice with ** can not be chosen.

Due to taking the treasure you have NOT made a good choice but you level up any way

( YOUR AN ADULT, your larger stronger and now can mix two choices into one, you now can fly, swim, and fight without training, level up to 9 to receive stats on your dragon. Now as an adult it's your mission to find a mate and produce an egg and send as many lines to the generation as possible - that or the usual killing spree on the human kingdom)

If you choose 1)kill fancy or 6)find new treasure answer these questions so unknow what to write

Looking around she finds:

1) a pallet with pretty writing on it

2) an odd crown covered in cobwebs and almost is mistaken for a shadow

3) a vase of a bubbling Metalic liquid that swirls and twirls in its confinement

4)nothing

5)glittering pair of bracelets

6)a weird small cuff that doesn't seem to fitt her wrist

7)a sparking coin

ONLY ANSWERS THESE IS 1) and 6) were chosen the last time

@ dor and apple

Elekner steps forward not showing weakness but bowing his head in respect "don't worry we mean no harm" he speaks voice holding strong as the rare creature black beady eyes twinkle

Eve steps forward, blinking kindly "rabbit?" She ask enuthasticly "don't worry it doesn't bite" she bark cheekfuly pink skin catching the setting sun, surprisingly the grainy griffin bows his head, it's dust golden mane hiding his eyes "so nice you hatchling are to me" he speaks voice soft and rang around the clearing bringing even the loudest of blue birds to quiet

"You should do that more often" eve whispered, almost hesitant to break the silence, Elekner shoved her slightly, and she straightened.

"I'm eve and that's Elekner" she mused cast her partner a glance, the huge creature among them roped a head "my name is Odis, king of the free"

Elekner toke a step away in cution as eve toke a step forward

"Woah so you are like... Royalty?" Eve trailed off teeth flashing in a smile Elekner seemed slightly off put but continued "so your here to kick us out?..." The electricity the warped cords around his body seemed to brighten and speed up when threatened and Odis shook his head " no I want you to join us- become one with my kingdom, kind dragons like you should be respected"

Elekner and eve spared each other a glance and:

Both choose from below- note some opinions may lead to you being separated

1)leave

2)attack

3)find new home in the mountains out side the jungle

4) because I fighter/warrior for the king

5)become a merchant in the kingdom

6) become a hunter

7) become a mentor

8) go back to the tree den

9) find new hatchlings- we can make our own kingdom

10) fight Odis for title

11) befriend Odis- power is key

12) maybe they have a sale shop...

Start the black market

13) your choice

(Unable to level up due to levelling up three times in a row you both receive one "your choice" meaning a short two sentenced choice that you have made your self, on only get one of these each so use them wisely)

@ serce

Glaciel sends a pair of smaller hatchling to make his nest, they comply with out a seconds hesitation, scampering away. Rising from with discarded eagle carcass, he stalked forward, as most hatchling gave him wide brith, he tried to communicate, start up a convosation but all were two afraid of upsetting an alpha.

well not all

Most of the female hatchlings would hound him as male hatchling would glare, until he moved forward and toward a small grouping of other dragons near the back of the cave

"Hello" he spoke, voice frosty. The 4 others that before were talking about the out side of the cave look back at him "the names Glaciel"

Surprising him the introduced them selfs as well

The slim gold bodied six legged male dragon of the conum species was name Quint

A magenta female with black eyes and metal spikes along her spine with an unknown species is named hania

A large plated male with huge feathered wings and a mut was name wisten

A snowy white female with glassily teeth and claws and small wings apart of the snowbird species is name brini

Glaciel looks at them and quint gives him a smirk "you know what your cool... For an alpha" Glaciel tilts his head "well you pretty cool for -"

A) "an omega" you snap

cool.gif "a noob" you smirk

C)" a mut" you glare

D) don't say anything

Brini jumps between you two and looks at you "wow..." She breaths "an alpha..." Hania sighs "not again" she mutters and brini sends her a glare "shut up" she hisses turning back to Glaciel she says suductivly "you know if you ever need a hunting partner..." Glaciel takes a step back and looks at then all wisten stays silent, and darts his eyes down to the floor "well I may hunt later..." You trail off and she jump excitedly and hania rolls the black voids of her eyes mouth words to him he pick up "ignore her"

He shakes his head "so. Um what do you all do in you spare time"

Quint speaks first voice cool "well me and wisten practice battle" surprised you turn to them- does Glaciel offer them battle tips/practice

Brini jumps up "I like to talk to the other hatchlings, I'm really a social butter fly you know" the gorgeous dragon moved forward fluttering her eyes, hania would have rolled her own if you could see them "what about you" she looks up at your words "oh well... I don't know, I like to fly" she speaks with passion "I could fly from the moment I could hatch she laughed

Next he decides to-

1)find a mate - if so choose either brini, hania or find other if you want more info on the two just say so

2) pick a fight with the males, can't have others think I'm weak

3) leave the cave find a new home

4) drop the alpha title

5)create a pack

6) learn something new

7) explore

((Yes every one is apart of the same cave until they decide to leave))

((I lot of you have become adults today if you have questions or no longer wish to play just post below))

Edited by Toxic_remedy

Dragon name: Klian

Discription of dragon-

Hatchling; Klian is a small, black Eastern dragon with three red eyes on each side of his white head. The first eye (the leftmost one) is the largest, the rightmost one is the smallest, and the middle is medium-sized. He has three pairs of legs, for a total of six.

Adult; He stays the same for the most part, though he grows much larger and grows unbelievably long whiskers and a line of shaggy fur going down his spine (as well as a tuft on his tail.) His claws are jagged and serrated, to easily grip even the smoothest and slipperiest of grounds. His scales are smooth and protective. Tentacle-like appendages sprout from his back, four on each side for a total of eight. He grows sharp, dirty white antlers

One personality trait: Introverted.

Dragon breed: Demented dragon. These dragons are not actually evil, but humans named them so for their "evil" appearance.

Rarity: Rather rare, because of humans hunting them for their evil look.

Dragon name: Dazzling

Discription of dragon-

Hatchling; She is a shiny little wyvern hatchling, with reflective silver scales and rainbow membrane that shifts color. She has stubby little horns and claws, and a small tail.

Adult; She keeps the same design, but she defidently grows. She grows to be a large wyvern, with her silver scales and rainbow wings. Her tail becomes long, and her legs are raptor-like. She has rainbow feathers on each side of her head, as well as between her long and straight horns. The line of rainbow feathers goes down her spine. Her eyes shift colors.

One personality trait: Friendly

Dragon breed: Iris Wyverns (Iris means rainbow :3)

Rarity: Uncommon to common, sometimes rare. It all depends.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Hey esko

I see you would like to join so far I already have 4 people playingr so can only take one more dragon to write :/ but if you like I can role play the dragon of you choice and add the other to the waiting list?

Sorry about that

They seem supper cool by the way biggrin.gif

Oh, I understand.

I'll choose Dazzling first. Go ahead and place Klian on the waiting list, please.

Thank you biggrin.gif