Toxic_remedy

Dragon Choice - will your hatchie survive?

Hey there fellow dragon care takers

I don't know if a role play like this alread exist, if so just pm me or reply below and I'll delete

I have yet to reach my limit of five people to roleplay, if you wish to join you can still try out and play, if there are already five plays stull try out and wait till there is an opening, if someone is not active I will tell them others wish to play and they with be removed same goes for if your dragon dies

Of your dragon dies you can tryout again and either be placed on the wait list or just continue, YOU CAN NOT USE THE SAME DRAGON TWICE

Anyway, ever wish you could really live out the dragon experience, what you as a dragon would do, would look like or even if you would survive in the wild

If so this is the Role Play for you

Start off as a hatchie and on ward to an adult, if you can survive to tough life of a the majestic winged beast CONGRATS... If not well, maybe your better off as a dragon care taker biggrin.gif

(More edited info to add .3.)

I will reply to as many post as I can but will only give you 3 days to reply before I assume you are busy and discard it for I can continue you story if you don't chose a choice

Do note your story may cross paths with another dragon

If you like those personality quizzes I say to keep reading

Info

Dragon name:

Discription of dragon- as a hatchie and as an adult (MORE DETAILED THE BETTER)

One personality trait: (only one word, and one trait!!)

Dragon breed: (dc or your own)

Rarity: (it is common or one of a kind)

BE FREE AND REPLY MY BEAUTFUL CREATURES

Note I always edit my post, because spelling is so difficult for my dyslexic mind

Edited by Toxic_remedy

Playing:

Darkandstormy

Serce

Apple

Dor

Esko

24 hour warning:

None

Waiting list:

Esko- kilan

Edited by Toxic_remedy

I've actually made a roleplay similar to this, but the same idea from a different person is never bad.

Info

Dragon name: Bat

Discription of dragon- as a hatchie and as an adult (MORE DETAILED THE BETTER): A dragon that hatched very late, he is one of a kind, even though his species were very common centuries earlier. His wings have holes in them, and they are not good for flying whatsoever, and are instead used for gliding. Bat is a regular volcanic dragon, red with black spikes and white teeth, although he is the sole survivor of his species. He actually doesn't really grow to adulthood, with him being sick most of the time, so he stays relatively small.

One personality trait from the loot: vengeful, silly, dark, shy, cold hearted, forgiving, loving, forgetful, lazy, hyper, mean, antisocial, petty, self absorbed, or friendly: Shy

Dragon breed: Firered Commonus (Red Dragon/Fire Dragon)

Rarity: One of a kind, but every gene on him is very common, making his genes very easy to pass on.

I hope that this story gets somewhat popular. Good luck.

Might I join this RP?

Dragon name: Alina

Discription of dragon- as a hatchie and as an adult (MORE DETAILED THE BETTER): Alina is smaller than normal, and also very shy. She loves helping others, and is a bit of an oddity as she can summon and control light.

One personality trait from the loot: vengeful, silly, dark, shy, cold hearted, forgiving, loving, forgetful, lazy, hyper, mean, antisocial, petty, self absorbed, or friendly: She's silly and sarcastic.

Dragon breed: (dc or your own) Lumina

Rarity: (it is common or one of a kind) Common, but her light-bending is one-of-a-kind.

((Hey dark mind if you describe what your dragon looks like a little bit more eyes,wings, colour, size, long claws? How many legs? Ect.. Not to much what ever you can(as a hatchie and adult this info will be VERY important) then I type it up for ya:D FYI sorry for the confusion I'm writing what I can with the info I have but more detail would be great, yours a chucks will be posted in a jif))

Edited by Toxic_remedy

@chuck

valleyed deep into the damp soil of the earth lay a cave, it was wet and reeked of decomposing mushrooms and colours of many rocks glittered in the dim light that seeped through the cracks of the long imposing walls of the cavern, but wait! Those weren't rocks no, they were eggs.

Many eggs of all sizes. Bright baby blues and dark mysterious greys, but one egg tucked in tight and away from the others, smaller in size and a looked almost like it had collected dust the tiny thing would mostly likely if be considered dead by most passer buyers. Until it moved.

A slight sway to the left and then again to the right, it was hatching! And very slowly almost hesitantly, a small head pushed its way through the cracks of the rough surface, gruff red scales glistened in the dark and the tiny eyes adjusted to the darkness, what could be assumed as tiny dark spikes were flattened by the wetness of just escaping the prison of an egg. It was A firered commonus, the rare little dragon toke in the view of the cave and unfolded his bat like wings. What a fantastic name! let's name him bat. The little sickly hatching shivered as the rocks of the cave stole his warmth he needed a new home, and soon. he decides to head toward;

1) the tall grass lands out side of the cave

2) the flowing stream that cuts through the cave

3) deeper into the darkness of the cave

4) the tall trees that surround the edge

5) a slight cold breeze that nips at his scales

6) the slight sent of salt the tinged the air

7) the other eggs, food is more important.

@dark and stormy

valleyed deep into the damp soil of the earth lay a cave, it was wet and reeked of decomposing mushrooms and colours of many rocks glittered in the dim light that seeped through the cracks of the long imposing walls of the cavern, but wait! Those weren't rocks no, they were eggs. Many eggs of all colours and shapes adorn the cave but one egg sparkled in the light, despite there being very little light escaping from the out side world. if you inspected the egg closely you can see shadows flash across the egg. If one was to hold the egg they better be careful, the shell is awfully thin and is that of the lumina breed. Suddenly a loud crack resonates from the egg, echoing around the cave. A tiny hatchet peeks it beak out of her shell chirping slightly and inspecting the out side world around her, the sun seems to shine bright, and even though it's cold the light seems to warm her, let's name her Alina, what odd colouring she has. Awkwardly her belly growls. She needs a home! And food! She decides to head toward

5) a slight cold breeze that nips at his scales

7) the other hatchlings, they seem friendly.

((Sure thing! Alina is your basic Lumina (white with gold underbelly), but she glows faintly and her underbelly is like staring into the sun. Her eyes are sky blue, her wings throw off little sparks of light every time she flaps them. She's about the size of a Clydesdale horse, or a little bit smaller than whatever Luminas normally are, I've always imagined them about that size, and her front claws are unusually long and nimble so she can manipulate the light she summons.))

Alina will go towards the other hatchlings.

Edited by dark_and_stormy_heart

@ chuck

Bat, blinked his dark gaze toward the river the snaked Its way between boulders and other unhatched eggs, curiosity makes him follow the wet flowing trail and when he gets to the entrance of the cave he is momentarily blinded by the light, slowly he hobbles out, light bathing his skin and warming his cold blooded scales, continuing to fallow his trail, eventually the noise of the running water grew louder and louder till it was a deafening roar, a gigantic water fall sparkled in the distance. Bat could make out the large fish that jumped along the the big lake at the bottom, the cool spray of the water fall slightly glistened in the sunlight.

Along with the rare new dragon, a few other dragons seemed to be doting the area around the lake and connecting river, a cozy home this could make... A nest is what he needs!

He chooses:

1) the tall reeds

2) to explore

3) the marshy patch near the lake

4) In between the rocks near the first stream

5) the lone island in the middle of the lake

@ dark and stormy

Alina looked around, in the corner huddled 5 maybe 6 other hatchling. Unfolding her wings she hobbles over the gold of her under belly creating new light, soon she stood in front of the other hatchlings.

They seem to like her silly attitude as she quickly makes friends with a blue swallowtail female dragon her name is thia

(You now have a friend the more/ better friends you make the more protection in a group you will have!)

But despite the new friend and protection they give a new rather large dragon seems to have taken to being leader... He's mean and bully's the other hatchlings into doing what he wants, he is older and stronger then most hatchlings and as Alina's belly rumbles along with thia's they decide to hunt some small critters among the rocks and cracks of the cave, when the return happy to have ground supper the older leader hatchie male try's to make them give him there prey

Alina decides to:

1) run away, he'll bother thia

2) fight for leadership

3) submit, the prey isn't worth it

4)rally the others into kicking him out

5) flirt. he's kinda cute, maybe if you get on his good side he could help you

Alina steps over her Peru eyes narrowing "your not the Boss of us" she snarls (Your hatchies first words! Congratulations) the male hatchling turns to her sizing her up as long spines lift along his spine and the other hatchling step back including thia. Looking back at her new friend is when he attacks, using force to knock her into a corresponding rock wall, struggling Alina try's to fight back still pined to the wall when suddenly, thia jumps latching her self to his back claws curling outward. Alina finds her chance her unusual long claws break into the think plates of the soft scales of his underbelly, as he falls foreword, internal guild staining the rocks around them As well as her claws, the light shines brighter as his body grows cold. The other hatchling make rooms for her as she walks by, some out of respect some out of fear. She is now the leader of this small herd of baby dragons, the tiny lumina dragon looks back at the others who crowed slightly. Weak, hungry, and tried she:

1) leads them deeper into the cave to find shelter

2) send out groups to hunt and find material for nest

3) let thia decide

4) get to know the other dragons

5) explore

6) ask the other hatchling what they think

((Sorry by the way I was waiting for chuck to reply))

Edited by Toxic_remedy

@ dark and stormy

(You made a good decision! Good job your hatchie reached level 2 at level 5 they will grow into an adult!)

Alina decides to get to know the other dragons, at first they are reluctant but slowly yet surely they come around, warming up to her silly and fun attitude, so much so they are willing to give resources and a place to sleep

You learn the following

Kundera- female purebred Dutch dragon

Meliz-male mut knownbred

Drake-male gingersnap dragon

With the cave keeping her, 5 all warm and toasty she finds her self talking to thia, the purple dragons laying next to her there scales touching

"I can't believe you fought him off" thia comments.

"not with out your help." Alina replies munching on a small fawn "you saved my life" she reminds her new friend. From the distance she notices drake, and meliz keeping an eye on her.

With lots of extra time Alina has decided she will put it to good use and:

1)learns to fly

2)hunt for treasure

3) leave the group, no need to care for every one

4)make these others find more hatchlings to join

5)explore for a new home for your pack, can't stay in the cave forever

6)learn to fight with the other hatchlings of the pack

You get to make two choices selected an ADDED following

After deciding this she needs a nest to sleep in, she chooses.

A) drakes- he cute

B ) Kundera- she seem cool

C) meliz- he is fun to talk to

D )thia- no need for more friends

E) none- you don't need anyone

Edited by Toxic_remedy

((Woah, this idea is interesting. I don't know if I'm supposed to ask questions, but will the choices come back to us/will the hatchling's choices be limited depending on what actions are taken now (think spore- herbivore/carnivore, social/aggresive)? I might join if so, I haven't done one of these in a while.))

Edited by serce2

@ dark and stormy

Deciding to sleep with Kundera Alina get up an quickly makes her way over, Kundera greets her with a prepy skip to her step and flap of her tiny wings "oh my stars! I can believe you want to share my nest!" She gushes " your so pretty I love your wings their so fetch"

Alina blinks "fetch..?"

"Ya totally!" The tall slim legged pure bred laughs breathily. Curling up and hunkering down Alina and - talk about trivial things. From the colour of there favourite scale to there biggest wishes, Kundera being to gather more treasure then the fire breathing dragons. Soon though in the dim lighting the to female dragons topic of interest change...

Suddenly Kundera squeals and Alina quickly turns in her direction claws curling forward, "what! What is it" you hiss and Kundera giggles "meliz and drake are staring" Alina shrugs looking away, the light in the den almost bending around them in her slight embarrassment. Kundera shoulders her "I thinks they like you..." She sing songed and Alina rolls her eyes

through out the night the two hatchlings talk and at one point from the corner of her eye, Alina notices something- thia is glaring back at her, eyes trained at your new friend, jealousy covers her like fog

That morning Alina is exhausted, despite having a nest to sleep in, Kundera can talk the night away till dusk. Waking up groaning Alina stretches, shaking out her large wings that fold into her small body when a thought occurs to her.

Flying! As a dragon it's almost her brith right, yipping happily She scales a large bolder. The others watch you, climbing the rock and unfolding your powerful wings: Alina doesn't think twice jumping up and out she glides across the cave wings catching to learn as quickly as she is, she soars across the den other hatchlings and young dragon cheering her on. Getting the hang of it she slows to a halt, and in her exhaustion she stumbles slightly, falling over and hiting her shoulder against the rough surface if the cave, bleeding slightly she looks up, seeing thia standing beside her never watching what happened with Borden in her eye, almost like she purposely didn't help you....

Getting up slowly you don't let her ruin your day looking around you decide that you need a new home

(*sings* we soaring- flyin, not a star in heaven that you can't reach!! YOU CAN FLY!! What a day you can now use this ability and know how to use it)

1) tall grass lands

2) find a new cave

3) deeper into the cave, it can't be all eggs forever.

4)toward the frosty chilling breeze that cools her pelt

5) the tall dense growth of trees

6) let the others choose

7) follow the stream

8) nowhere! This place is safe and secure, no one can tell us what to do!

Also:

Do you want to keep Kundera as a friend?

Yes- she seems nice

No- I only need thia

@ chuck

Walking the long walk to the marshes bat finds a hollow the hinds in the bank, the marsh seem to be a good place for him. The slick ground webs under his toes and he ends up catching a few frogs for supper. Looking around the new home he spots a goose, quickly making work of it he adds feathers to his big nest inside his hollow

Nibbling frog legs he sees what must be a birds nest... It's awfully big and three little egg sit inside

Watching through the hole in her hollow he sees other hatchling playing in the water and talking to one another, he notices that there are more dragons here then there would be anywhere else and with that knowledge he feels slightly uneasy...

Bat looks around keeping warm he ruffles his wings and smiles, what a good home this is, falling asleep shortly he wakes up in the Dawn dust, the roar of the water fall muted by the walls of wet earth, what to do... Blinking open his eyes he stands and

1) hunts some more

2) find a better home

3) learn to fight

4) learn to fly

5)explore

6) build up his hollow with what ever he can scavenge

7) learn to swim

Also: would you like to steal those eggs for food?

Yes- more food the better

No- no need to make enemies

@ serce2

((Yes it's a lot like spore! And your dragon DOES matter for example if chuck choose the island to make a home batt can't fly for he would have crashed to his death, or if dark and stormy didn't tell me Alina had long front claws she wouldn't have beaten the older male hatchie. I did this so I could have different out comes and some people with different answers, and don't worry I'm new at this, and I'm doing pretty well you'll fit right in! Hope you join))

Edited by Toxic_remedy

((All right!))

Dragon name: Glaciel

Dragon breed: Ice Dragon

Discription of dragon- as a hatchie and as an adult (MORE DETAILED THE BETTER): Still much how it normally looks like, however he has a grey tint from being in a warmer location. Claws are metallic and reflective like mercury and could attract attention. Icicles do not form, but his breath can still freeze water. Not able to summon, even as an adult, due to genetic differences. Can run fast due to the spikes going down from his head. He's a particularly hungry hatchling, having to consume a lot just to keep his body temp. stable.

One personality trait from the loot: forgiving.

Rarity: Common coloring and breed even with the tint, however claws are a mutation.

Edited by serce2

We should follow the stream. we'll need water wherever we're going. I think I would like to keep Kundera as a friend, but I'm not abandoning Thia. Can I explain to Thia that she's not being replaced, there's just safety in numbers?

I would really love to play if you have enough time/energy to include another person at this point! smile.gif

Dragon name: Eve

Description of dragon: Like a very large dog with wings, except their tail is much bigger/stronger than a dogs, sharp front claws, strong sharp teeth that grow back like a sharks(so she has multiple rows). When they are born, they have no teeth but these grow in over the first week. The claws also grow in over the first week. Their scales get stronger the older they get, they start out like little scales of human skin. Dark/blackish colour that shines pink in the right angles from the sun. When scales are damaged they appear more pink.

One personality trait from the loot: Friendly

Dragon breed: Having a really hard time thinking of this, I will get back to you on it.

Rarity: They aren't exactly one-of-a-kind, but they are pretty rare. There are different colours of it (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink) Pink and orange are the most rare, then blue, yellow and red, followed by green and purple being the most common. The colour they become is random, but when bred they are likely to become the next colour of the rainbow.

Dragon name: Elekner

Discription of dragon:

>>Hatchie: Has shorter horns than most, only extending about two inches from his skull. Has a large wingspan, about an inch and a half extra. His skin is black rather than gray.

>>Adult: His wings will grow up to an extra foot more than usual dragons, however his horns will never get to be more than nine inches. Keeps black skin. Tail grows to be extra long as well.

One personality trait from the lot: Can I use analytical?

Dragon breed: Electric

Rarity: Common

@ dark and stormy

As the group moves on, feet scuffling among the wet soft sided stones that clattered in the river eventually they burst from the dingy cave, sunlight bathing over their scales in glorious white light, suddenly Alina feels fulfilled, the light bouncing off her scales. While following the trail on the long journey Alina runs to catch up with thia

"Hey" she breathes and thia ignores her "oh come on thia I only shared her nest" Alina explained and thia continued with the icy demeanour, Alina sighed when suddenly thia spoke, voice so sharp it pierced Alina tough scales "she's a total gossip that smells like frog breath"

Alina narrowed her eyes "so maybe you don't like here, but you were my first friend thia" you sigh and thia shoulders sag "I know" the purple dragon smiles softly "I'm sorry about what happened... In the cave" Alina nodded but didn't say anything

They slowly fell into a comfortable silence.

And on ward they all walked, as morning turned to after noon to late evening, hungry and tired, Alina was glad she chose the stream, with water and fish, the gang stopped to hunt.

((Another good choice made- hatchling level 3 your dragon is now stronger))

Drake caught a rather large fish with his strong jaws, it's silver scales glinting

Meliz caught a rather small chiffon, with his new set of wings (him and you being the only two able to fly)

Alina shares a meal with

A) drake- much more fish

cool.gif meliz- mmmm chiffon

C) pft I have my two other friends to share with

D) hello!!! I'm independent I can hunt, myself!

After there meal they continue along following the stream that seems to thicken and widen the longer they trail on until drake perks his ears "here that!" He muses they listen, intrigued.

Thia speaks first at the sound of the thundering noise "seems dangerous..."

Kundera laughs "who cares I'm tired..."

Thia glares and drake steps between them "I say it worth checking out" meliz blinks "and put the other in danger!" Drake scoffs

"The others can look after them selfs there not egglings any more"

Alina blinked heading forward the other hatchling followed hesitantly, a huge water fall curved into a horse shoe. Alina smiled mist washing away at her skin

Looking among the area Alina's smile disappears, she had no clue where to go

They need a guide, looking among the other hatchlings that wallowed in the shallows, her pervious decisions lead to these 4

A good guide would be

1) the big strong hatchie guarding a den of jewels near the water fall

2)the small pink female hatchie flying over head

3)the hatchling swimming deep in the water

4) the sick hatchling hidden in the hollows

@ serce

Valleyed deep in the soaked freezing soil lay a damp cave, leering rock wall faced all directions as the cave only seemed to grow the deeper one would be to venture. Odd looking jewels and rocks of every colour littered the dusty den... But wait a minute, those rant rocks they are eggs! Not just any eggs but eggs of the majestic dragon! In one corner lay a patch of many eggs most were a chilling blue and held an Ivey demeanour, then suddenly one shook. This egg unlike the others does not have had many icicles growing from it like little growths, the only thing different from this little egg was the it's odd dull blue colour. A tiny head poked out from its prison, taking in the world with wide eyes he stumbles forward. He is quite large for a new hatchling. A frozen dragon is his common breeds name but unlike the others he has seemed to thawed, his breath is still visible and grey frosting scales that glimmer. And the claws, what a mutation! almost seem to be made of liquid silver, let's name this beautiful boy Glaciel, for his Ivey cool look

Looking around you hear a growl... Oh don't worry it was only your stomach... Mmmm maybe you should worry you seem super surprisingly hungry

Looking around Glaciel decides to head toward:

5) slight cold breeze that nips at his scales

7) battle the other hatchlings for food. A home can come later.

@ apple

Valleyed deep in the ground laid a tomb like cave, wet and dreary. Grey slabs of rock surrounded the huge ever expanding den, strange little rocks and gems scattered the open clearing... Wait, those were rocks, those were eggs! Dragon eggs at that what luck, a pretty pink egg lay nestled deep in the dark shadows it was of simple design when at the exact moment it began to shake violently. When a head peaked through its tiny prison was a... Dog?...

This odd and unnamed breed quickly jumped out... Oh it was no dog, for as so as it real eased it self from its old home the large wing were visible.

It have no teeth nor claws and it clambers around quite awkwardly most like a puppy on a newly moped floor.

How cute this little puppy is, let's name her eve for the evening pinks and rose colours that stain her pelt

Eve looked around eyes wide, hungry lonely and tired she decided to:

7) head toward the kingdom, were the feared humans are said to live

@ dor

Any normal person walking wouldn't have seen the wet cool cave under there feet, the hollow clearing had vines snaking around and above towering walls of rock, gems and pretty rocks glared in the dim light. But wait! Those were rocks... They were eggs, and eggs laid by a dragon what a rarity. Found in the cracks of the cavern was a horde of dull grey eggs. But unlike most sparks seemed to shoot and dance across the surface, when suddenly one egg almost seemed to explode. Dust and rock slowly parting through the dirt you could see a small hatchling, it's wings over sized and it's horns stubby compared to most other electrics, cables of electricity roped around him and for it let's name him Elekner

Elekner turns and leaps from his home on the ledge, looking for a nice place to rest after the eventful hatching he decides to:

7) follow the North Star

@ chuck

(WARNING: if you don't respond within let's say 24hours you will be removed from the roleplay to make room for new comers, if you don't think you'll be active just say so and I can remove you from playing)

@ everyone smile.gif

Hey sorry so slow I had two extra work shifts and lots to do, but I'm mostly free this weekend I'll try to write aa much as I can do note I mostly only like to post once I can get all 5 replies

Whoop thanks so much for joining!!!

Edited by Toxic_remedy

Check new update to roles and the new play list below them

Thanks smile.gif

Btw typing all these roleplay can take anywhere between 1 hour and 48 so don't worry I'll reply as fast as I can

Elek wants to get higher up and goes to the trees.

Also, please call me Dor. I don't like Dorch cause it's pronounced like "Dork" that way. Not that I'm not one, I just don't want people warned ahead of time. tongue.gif

7) battle the other hatchlings for food. A home can come later.

I'ma play it aggressive; plus, I need food/energy for any territorial claims. If there are other ice dragons, then I'll be a step ahead.

inb4 I accidentally manage to die first round.

On a more serious note, you must be god-like to be keeping up with everyone, Toxic!