Tomato_Juice

Breed Variant Trade Hub

The Breed Variant Trade Hub

What is this?

Ever wanted to trade your green Nebula for a purple one? How about an Astrapi Xenowyrm for a Chronos? And what if you would prefer a Rainbow Copper over your Verdigris? Well, this is the place for you! The Breed Variant Trade Hub is dedicated to trades within the same breed. Just post what you have, what you want and the trade link, and you're done!

Rules

1. This is a trade hub. Which means no gifting goes in here, only trading.

2. All the trades posted here must contain a intra-breed trade, which means trading within the same breed. This includes but is not limited to: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image You may trade other breeds, but I don't think anyone would be willing to give away their Almandine for a Spessartine. Or a black alt for a normal black, for that matter. You can also trade Legendary Trios as they are sort of the same 'breed'. (Thanks AppleMango for the idea!)

3. Your 'want' has to contain a variant of your 'have', but you can add other things if you like.

4. No IOUs.

5. No gender swaps. They're not counted as breed variant trades. They are to be done here.

6. Trades can be done via posting the link here or sending the link via PM.

7. No posts other than making trades are allowed.

8. All DC forum rules apply.

Banners

Feel free to make some. I'll credit you.

By Tomato_Juice (me):

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=171013][img=https://i.imgur.com/3ZxAEav.png][/url]

Edited by Tomato_Juice

Gone, thanks!

Edited by KageSora

Gone, thanks!

Edited by KageSora

--

Edited by KageSora

Posted (edited)

Gone, thanks!

Edited by KageSora

Have:

Pretty 3rd even generation Gold-Winged Snow Angel 

Want:

Pretty 3rd even gen (or 2G) White-Winged Snow Angel, pretty names loved, can also be a prizekin

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Posted (edited)

Gone,  thanks!

Edited by KageSora