TJ09

2015-09-27 - Encyclopedia Update (and more)

I can't find it. T.T That makes me sad.

It's not part of the encyclopedia, it's just something Marri knows and shared directly with us. happy.gif And it really is super cute.

Magelights are really good at opening miner's rations with their snoots, and have a breed fondness for baked beans. Mighty predators indeed.

I'm struggling not to draw a connection between baked beans and the Magelight's flame now! xd.png

It's not part of the encyclopedia, it's just something Marri knows and shared directly with us. happy.gif And it really is super cute.

It is super cute. tongue.gif

I happen to like baked beans myself... so I can totally see me eating them and the magelight pygmies begging for them. xd.png

Magelights...have a breed fondness for baked beans. Mighty predators indeed.

I see what you did there.

No update for me.. I'm on google chrome for Android..

So am I. One visit, it's there, next visit, it's not O.O Where did it go?! I liked it.

Magelights like baked beans. Don't see what you did there, but it's cute

Magelights and baked beans? xd.png

I've GOT to draw that now xd.png I'm just imagining a little magelight eating baked beans and making a total mess and having all the food on it's snout from sticking it's mouth in the can wub.gif

Edited by Clya

I'm struggling not to draw a connection between baked beans and the Magelight's flame now! xd.png

Green energy production - gives new meaning to do-it-yourself methane processing...

Magelights and baked beans, oh my! That's an image.

I'm kinda looking forward to the new Nilia Pygmy dimorphism. I don't normally collect pygmies in general, only have a few of each breed, but maybe that will change?

I'm pretty excited about the Nilia update too. smile.gif I've neglected my pygmy goals, but I still really like them.

Oh I'm so excited! Yay! New sprites! I'm looking forward to it.

Pretty much my thoughts right now. Even in the first time I joined DC, I didn't have any silvers, so I don't have any particular attachments to the current sprites. I'm most certainly curious, and am eager to see all the new sprites!

*jeopardy music plays while we wait for the sprite updates*

I'm so impatient, seriously I think this is bad for my health xd.png

Anyone else excited out of their mind for the Nilia and Horse dimorphisms?

Meeeeeeeeeeeee! If I had my way, I'd want every dragon on the site to have dimorphism. I just love all the different poses so much.

Also, I used to really dislike the old golds. I never wanted a single one on my scroll, they just looked terrible to me. With their new change I want every gold on my scroll. I have faith in the spriters to give us a lovely respriting for the Silvers and the others, too.

*twitches anxiously*

I log on and click to my silvers now every time I log on to see if any changes have come, roflol.

I'm most excited about silvers and horses happy.gif Can't wait to see! Aaaaaand getting impatient... >.<

i cant wait for the update of the silvers!

Me neither.I can TRUTHFULLY say that I,for one,am curious to see what the new sprites will look like. I

Yay! Thank you TJ. Has anyone made a list of what dragons have gotten dragonopedia information now?

(I'm especially excited that wrapping wings appear to have notes now.)

Closing. Most should have seen this thread by now and as TJ's post said he'd start a new thread when sprites are updated.

c/p of part of TJ's post:

Encyclopedia has been updated with a huge batch of new entries—21 new breeds have been added! Unlocks for the new breeds have not been reset, so if you've unlocked all of the images, you're probably a good chunk of the way to completion.

In other news, there will not be a dragon released this month; the next new dragon will be part of the Halloween event towards the end of next month (details to be announced later). However, several existing dragons are going to be receiving sprite updates over the coming weeks, including (but not limited to):

Horse Dragons (Receiving dimorphism with a new male adult sprite)

Silver Dragons (All sprites updated)

Nilia Pygmies (New dimorphic adults)

2007 Christmas Dragons (Small shading and anatomy tweaks)

All sprite updates will be retroactive to existing dragons. A new news topic will be made when the updates are made.

Some threads that might be of interest -

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=164308 Encyclopedia Helpers, For finding those rarer breeds

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=164319 Information found in the Encyclopedia: Discuss, CAUTION: POTENTIAL SPOILERS

Edited by rubyshoes