TJ09

2015-09-27 - Encyclopedia Update (and more)

omg CAN'T WAIT

Edited by suskekun222

I don't want the silvers updated! Not the babies, anyway, they're my favorite sprite! They're so cuuuuute!

Oh sweet, updates - really looking forward to dimorphic sprites for Horses and Nillia's, I wonder what they'll look like. smile.gif I'll be cautiously optimistic for the Silvers, I do hope the overhaul will keep them nice-looking.

Thanks everyone involved for the hard work you do! <3

"Very young hatchlings are susceptible to raptors, canids, and large snakes in addition to regulator predators of adults." - Found on the Water Walker page.

Wait, so does this means Raptors exist in Dragon Cave? Does that mean we could be hinted at a new type of Dino that hasn't been released, yet? (or hey, they could just be birds..) I'd love an army of raptors though..

We do have Raptors. From breed description:

"Seragamma Wyverns are vicious raptors from volcanic valleys. They are fast and agile hunters with great vision. They are mostly active during evening and night..."

Yay for encyclopedia updates! (Wouldn't even have seen this without Sock closing the September thread)

Sprite updates - hmm...

Silvers have really needed an update, but on the other hand I hope it isn't too drastic of a change. Improved lines and shading definitely, but real changes in pose and coloring will wreck a lot of lineage projects! *looks uncertainly at the foundations of my giant M silver x deep sea checker*

Hollies - Not sure how I feel about this one. I've been sorta consoling myself with a balance of them being hard to get in clean low gens, but I didn't care for the sprite so I didn't mind; and then the other way around, not caring to collect them and therefore happily saving my valuable trade fodder for other things. I'll be sad if they're turned into something I'll really like but still won't have access to. Dare we hope that an art update means they will be catchable/winnable again, even just briefly? huh.gif

I'll be more interested in the Nilia updates when we have more pygmy breeds to use them with. wink.gif

"Very young hatchlings are susceptible to raptors, canids, and large snakes in addition to regulator predators of adults." - Found on the Water Walker page.

Wait, so does this means Raptors exist in Dragon Cave? Does that mean we could be hinted at a new type of Dino that hasn't been released, yet? (or hey, they could just be birds..) I'd love an army of raptors though..

We do have Raptors. From breed description:

"Seragamma Wyverns are vicious raptors from volcanic valleys. They are fast and agile hunters with great vision. They are mostly active during evening and night..."

Being paired with canids and snakes makes me lean toward the 'large predatory bird' version. Aren't wyverns on average some of the largest breeds? It would be a strange thing to bother adding in if so - of course something capable of eating the adult could also eat the hatchlings.

Encyclopedia update, woohoo! Not at all surprised or disappointed that there won't be a September release, the Lunars will last us to play with at least until Halloween. wink.gif

Looking forward to the sprite updates (especially added dimorphism!), but slightly anxious about the Silvers, I really like their current sprites...

I hope SO MUCH thatLadyLyzar Sprites have been chosen for the new silvers, there were just amazing

Edited by Naruhina_94

Aaah, so exciting! I'm especially curious to see what the new Silvers will look like =0

I'm wondering if the code of 'Hello World' is 'helloworld'?

Does it exist?

Edited by Shelybear

My cell phone, every time to reject a transaction request, it will be canceled the entire transaction. I don't know if it's a web site or a personal problem, or a problem with the Internet. After all, I am in china.

Hope mobile version will be better and better smile.gif

It's nice about encyclopedia update, but I'm not happy about new sprites for silvers sad.gif I love how they look, especially male adult sprite. I remember when gold sprites were changed, I still prefer old ones, because new sprites made them look as completely different breed, I hope the changes for silvers won't be that big.

Glad to see that the encyclopedia has been updated. I Always like reading more about the many species of dragons here. Dunno why.

Looking forward to the new sprites aswell.

I am awaiting the sprite updates with trepidation. I have to admit to being change averse, especially when it comes to some of my most beloved dragons.

Encyclopedia updates are something we have all been waiting for, I think, especially adding some of the new breeds.

I have to admit to being glad there will be no new release this month. The Lunar Herald release was such an extended affair that it has left me ready for a break.

Thanks for the information, TJ.

Can't wait for the updated Horse Dragon Sprites *looks at her hoard*

Kind of both glad and sad that I still had/have work to do on my encyclopedia. Had most breeds unlocked - so I'm kind of sad that my completion has now been delayed...but glad that I get to have more fun!

Thanks for the updates smile.gif

Edited by ShorahNagi

I've seen a lot of silver dragon sprites, I wonder which ones they're going to use..

Thanks for all this - hopefully it won't take me long to do the encyclopaedia updating!

A million times yes to new and updated sprites! I can't wait to see them. biggrin.gif

I agree so much! I'm glad that silvers and holidays are being updated. Dare I hope that a few more dragons will be chosen regularly for updates?

Uh oh, silvers are getting updated? xd.png

*remembers the reaction to gold sprite updates*

So long as they fix the broken neck on the male silver I'll be ok with it.

Silvers?

Updated?

I don't even have one yet, but I'm kinda iffy about them getting changed :/

And Nilias! OMG YES

NILIA PGYMY HOARDING SHALL START SOON

My encyclopaedia updating in complete! biggrin.gif

I'll be glad to see an adult update with the silvers, I've never been keen on them but the hatchies are really cute as they are. Mind you, I thought I liked the updated golds at first but it didn't take me long to wish we had the flat 'badges' back... Hmm...