Odeen

Aggressive Progressive Revelations

Pookie, how can we convince Odeen to tell us all she knows about the mysterious new dragons?

Live on her floor for a few days and feed her delicious home cooked food. Then do the dishes and leave.

There is no torment on earth vile enough, no promised pleasure exquisite enough to pry those secrets from her lips before their due time.

How 'bout a chocolate muffin?

Live on her floor for a few days and feed her delicious home cooked food. Then do the dishes and leave.

This is the only way.

Pookie it feels like all I do is work and more work and work on my free time too. What do?

So I have this friend. This friend is normally super fierce, self-determining, a creative problem solver, and a champion of individual agency and living with intent. Lately she's been feeling super crummy and has been slowly finding more problems than solutions. How do I help her become her normal, hell-raising, strong, resilient self? How do I make her remember that she is a queen warrior goddess capable of all things Great and Terrible? Pookie, you're my only hope.

Pookie, can i see your drawings? I want to see how good cats draw.

I don't have time for art. World domination is busy, thankless work.

-----

Pookie it feels like all I do is work and more work and work on my free time too. What do?

Find work that you love and know your limits. You will still sometimes be tired - even I have to take naps after bathing in the blood of my deserving enemies - but it will feel more fulfilling in the long run.

-----

Pookie, I have poor social skills. Like, really poor. What should I do to improve?

Either learn to weaponize your quirkiness or throw yourself repeatedly at the social life miniboss until you figure out how to beat it into submission.

Pookie what should i do if i don't want to go to skate tomorrow

If it's your duty to go to skate tomorrow, you strap in and skate your buns off. Don't shirk your responsibilities. Make them pay dearly for spoiling your mood and then treat yourself after.

If skating is something you only do for fun and you're not planning on having any fun, maybe you should try doing something else for fun instead. You do you.

-----

So I have this friend. This friend is normally super fierce, self-determining, a creative problem solver, and a champion of individual agency and living with intent. Lately she's been feeling super crummy and has been slowly finding more problems than solutions. How do I help her become her normal, hell-raising, strong, resilient self? How do I make her remember that she is a queen warrior goddess capable of all things Great and Terrible? Pookie, you're my only hope.

She's probably still all of those things. Digesting rocks takes time.

Pookie my sister just keeps wanting to do stuff with her, distracting me from my valuable spriteing computer time.

Pookie my sister just keeps wanting to do stuff with her, distracting me from my valuable spriteing computer time.

Ensure the strength and perpetuity of your noble bloodline by supporting and nurturing your clan mates.
Edited by Odeen

Pookie, I just ate almost two packs of ramen noodles, and I am quite ashamed. Have any tips? What should I do?

Pookie, I just ate almost two packs of ramen noodles, and I am quite ashamed. Have any tips? What should I do?

Swallow a pair of crocheting hooks, jump around, then poop a fancy blanket. Cry to shed some excess salt.