Tomato_Juice

◀~ The Stingray Lineage Project ~▶

I love Royal Blues and Nebulas, they'll make really good combinations. Are you sticking to one kind of Nebula or different variants?

And it's okay to not have the whole lineage follow the naming scheme, just the parents will do.

I'm trying to get all reds, but if not I'll take whatever I can.

I made you a banner!

Forum Name: oyamibun

Banner: below

Code: below

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=29&t=170898][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/CUdMxJJ.jpg][/URL]

Yay! Thanks so much! It's beautiful. smile.gif I love the stingrays haha.

Update: I got the first child of the starter pair, unfortunately it was a Royal Blue--for the tail to be a spiral the first child needs to be a Nebula (if I want all Red Nebbies). Bred the parents, didn't produce an egg. But good thing is I have plenty of Royal Blues, maybe enough Nebulas (the two hatchlings that were gifted both turned red smile.gif).

Heavenuniasus, good luck with the lineage project! Hopefully your dragons will cooperate. smile.gif

Purplehaze, your lineage is looking pretty good so far. I love it!

This is an amazing lineage project since stingrays are my favorite animals! I'm not sure yet if I'll join but I'll definitely keep following this project smile.gif

This is an amazing lineage project since stingrays are my favorite animals! I'm not sure yet if I'll join but I'll definitely keep following this project smile.gif

Glad to know! smile.gif Feel free to join anytime you want.

Update: Bred starting pair for second time, got no egg. Maybe I should start on a different Stingray, just in case my first isn't completed within the time limit (it probably will be, but dragons aren't always cooperative with my wishes).

Slowly collecting Frostbites because i set me a personal goal that all of them have to be Stingray into their names. Just the way i want to do it. biggrin.gif

The same applies for Lunar Heralds but that will take more time obviously. wink.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Slowly collecting Frostbites because i set me a personal goal that all of them have to be Stingray into their names. Just the way i want to do it. biggrin.gif

The same applies for Lunar Heralds but that will take more time obviously. wink.gif

I have a few unnamed Frostbites, that I'd certainly be welcome to naming as Stingrays and sending their children on to you. And the same for the Lunars as well. smile.gif

I have a few unnamed Frostbites, that I'd certainly be welcome to naming as Stingrays and sending their children on to you. And the same for the Lunars as well. smile.gif

Very kind, but i stubbornly want to do this all my myself. Thank you!

This is a really neat project!

I actually have a dragon I named Stingray Lineage a while back, because her lineage looks like a stingray (although in a different pose than the one you've proposed, and mostly because of the name length; shorter tail too). It's here if you want to see it smile.gif

Edited by Wahya

I'm moving right along. I just bred my 5th gen, which has been influenced male and becomes the first dragon in the "body".

I would like to join!

Forum Name: HeDy

Scroll Name: HeDy

I can't start this lineage just yet because I'm planning on making this Winter/Moonstone, but I'm joining anyway! Can't wait to start, everyone else's stingrays are making such nice process!

//Blue//

Edited by HeDy

I can't start this lineage just yet because I'm planning on making this Winter/Moonstone, but I'm joining anyway!

Oh, that sounds pretty!

Purplehaze your lineage looks great so far. smile.gif

Welcome, HeDy!

Wahya that's really cool, it actually does look like one! Why not join?

Edited by Tomato_Juice

I would like to join!

Forum Name: Deltice12

Scroll Name: Deltice12

I would love to start as soon as I'm not egglocked tongue.gif

This is also my first group lineage O:

Edit: I am an idiot I should not be multi-tasking as much as I should X_X. Blue!

Edited by Deltice12

I just bred another generation. smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/gm0C1

I've been working on some other things so I'm not progressing as fast as I might. Also this pair didn't give me an egg the last time I tried to breed them.

Edit: This one was intended as the mate of the one above, but they both colored blue, so I may shuffle "her" to another place in the ray. But if she does gender as influenced the only other place I could put her is right above him. Maybe I will just go ahead and breed the other two 2nd gens I need and see what color they are before I decide.

And Purplenewt I just got a look at your completed ray. It was fogged when I looked before so I couldn't see it. Very nice!

Edited by purplehaze

And Purplenewt I just got a look at your completed ray. It was fogged when I looked before so I couldn't see it. Very nice!

Thanks! I wanted to make sure no one bombed it before it could grow up, lol.

I just got another blue Gemshard. So now the first row of the body will consist of three blue and one green. I thought about rebreeding the one green one to see if I could get a whole row of blue, but I don't really want to hold things up by waiting for that to happen. As soon as this one is grown I will only need 3 more dragons to make my completed Stingray! <]~ biggrin.gif

Edited to add: One of those pairs refused, so I will have to swap them around and try again once they are off cooldown. Hopefully that will work.

Edited by purplehaze