Twyro

What's your favourite lunar herald?

What's your favourite lunar herald?  

214 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For me, gold and bronze share first place, but if I have to choose I say bronze. I just love the combination of the more earthy brown colour with the shiny shimmering wings and light blue eyes. And they look like chocolate. biggrin.gif

Silver

Sapphire aka Blue

Chocolate/Gold or Gold/Chocolate

So no fourth place for me.

Sorry but i cannot see Bronze just chocolate when i look at the "Bronze" ones. biggrin.gif

They're all fantastic and honestly my opinion shifts a lot, but right this second it'd be...

1.) Gold. We needed another golden-hided CB dragon in the game to back up Golds and GWs and these are perfect.

2.) Silver. The color I personally associate most with the moon.

3.) Bronze. Love that they're a more 'real metal bronze' rather than something closer to copper or the 'greenish-brownish-goldish dragon bronze' you see a lot (similar to Pern bronzes).

4.) Indigo. The color of the night sky.

In short, although I am able to rank them by preference, the distance between the ranks is extremely narrow and subject to shifting. Another time I might've rated it silver-blue-gold-bronze.

I just returned to DC, so I haven't been able to snag anything except for a few silvers. However, my favorite I think is indigo for sure. The others are nice too except for the gold ones??? They just look kind of yellow to me...but hey, I'll be grabbing all of them to complete the set, they are very good-looking dragons.

Indigo. So I am really glad they weren't released as prizes, as this was to be the spriter's alt...

Lol, I was surprised to see the Bronzes getting so few 'favorite' votes, as I think they may come right after the Golds for me; the Silvers might be over the Indigo, but they're all so close, it's kinds hard not to switch them around in terms of favorites as you look at each colour...

I'll be interested to see all of the different lineages possible with these, and am so grateful that they're Cave Commons rather than Prizes we'd never get in quantity to work with! They would have been wasted like that.

My favorite is the Bronze variation. That muted shade of silvery-brown is so so so pretty. I'm obsessed with it.