GoldeenTrix

Trix Doodles :D

^^ I'm pretty sure that's too innapropriate...or any other innapropriate things related to forbidden topics on the forums.

I know but just in case... also meh pooty is ready.. just waiting to post Netaku the Pooty :3

Edited by fangtail528

you should probably say : No Penis Pootys!

Uh...probably not necessary...

Also, I thought that since we are all artists here, we might as well allow requests on the Pooty thread. I will be adding an art request form and a request accepting form to the thread. All art must be Pooty related of course smile.gif

I wanna put meh Pooty up :3

Patience Patience. I'm in my last year of high school, life is hectic. While I may be able to reply pretty often, art goes a lot slower. I have to make a pretty banner for the thread and organise a few more things before the thread opens.

I also have requests to work on, so just a little bit more ok?

Edit:

Speaking of Banners, how's this as a giant title. I went against my instincts and made it super simple. I kinda like how it turned out, but I want to know what you think.

user posted image

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Patience Patience. I'm in my last year of high school, life is hectic. While I may be able to reply pretty often, art goes a lot slower. I have to make a pretty banner for the thread and organise a few more things before the thread opens.

I also have requests to work on, so just a little bit more ok?

Edit:

Speaking of Banners, how's this as a giant title. I went against my instincts and made it super simple. I kinda like how it turned out, but I want to know what you think.

user posted image

Been there done that. Very busy the last year or HS. Love that banner!

Q: possible to have two pootys that are connected? (Yin and yang are strong with me, so I drew one that was something like that, that represents two sides of me.)

Been there done that. Very busy the last year or HS. Love that banner!

Q: possible to have two pootys that are connected? (Yin and yang are strong with me, so I drew one that was something like that, that represents two sides of me.)

Re Pooty Question: Hmmm....didn't think of that. I think that's ok, though I'll have to think of another set of guidelines for situations like that. (Glad I waited before opening up the thread) Go ahead with your Yin Yang Pooties, but, I'll have to ask you to submit them as one Pooty, and also, make sure that they are almost always together in drawings, or it will get very confusing.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Welp I have a pooty but I won't be posting it in the thread yet for a few reasons:

1: Almighty Trix has requested we not do so yet

2: Idek where it is

3: I'm gonna put it in my poetry thread first whenever I actually make it yay procrastination

Edited by Dorchadas

Welp I have a pooty but I won't be posting it in the thread yet for a few reasons:

1: Almighty Trix has requested we not do so yet

2: Idek where it is

3: I'm gonna put it in my poetry thread first whenever I actually make it yay procrastination

Lol, it's right here tongue.gif

The Pooty Force!

It says resize large images and I know there's a way to with forum text but I don't remember how...

Not posting yet, just saying might wanna add that

It says resize large images and I know there's a way to with forum text but I don't remember how...

Not posting yet, just saying might wanna add that

Do you mean how to resize images? Usually image hosting sites will have an edit image option. I use imgur, and adding a lowercase L behind any image code will turn it into a thumbnail. Not sure about other sites though.

Maybe I'll tell people to PM me if they don't know how and I'll do it for them.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Say this is the image link you want to use:

https://i.imgur.com/pAJS4lL.jpg

To resize it, add a lowercase L behind the image code for large thumbnail, m for medium, s for small:

https://i.imgur.com/pAJS4lLm.jpg

*Disclaimer, not my photo*

If I dont resize it, it looks like this:

user posted image

Resized, looks like this:

user posted image

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Ugh, finally made my writing thread, my pooty's there

I figured you don't have enough on your plate, so could you draw an Electric dragon in some humorous way? (At your discretion)

Resized, looks like this:

user posted image

mmm sorry for the quote but that centipede.... [ faint screaming abt tokyo ghoul in the background ]

i haven't been here in a while; your art is looking lovely as always!! <33 and omg the pooty force : ' D i should start thinking of my pooty, it sounds exciting! ; u ; i love how abstract the banner is omfg

thank you so much for the resizing things guide i had no idea how to do so before and was just randomly rolling along

you know now that i think really hard, most of the most active threads in original works only had 1 or 2 pots a day.. now you can get like 20 if its really popular ALSO i noticed that you said that it was your idea to start the pooty thread on the pooty thread, but really it was everyone's idea, so you should give everyone credit :3

Edited by fangtail528

you know now that i think really hard, most of the most active threads in original works only had 1 or 2 pots a day.. now you can get like 20 if its really popular ALSO i noticed that you said that it was your idea to start the pooty thread on the pooty thread, but really it was everyone's idea, so you should give everyone credit :3

One can easily argue that GoldeenTrix is the original creator of Pooty, therefore she is kind of copyrighting it tongue.gif

Just so you know, I'm not really good at doing art from others, so I'd probably wouldn't be doing any pictures of other art. I have a devi but no scanner, my camera sucks and I have no idea how to put a image on there anyway.

I'd post mine, mainly because I am an artist and I think the pooty party is a awesome thing. I'd make sure that they are attached at the tail.

help on resizing this!

I'm still unsure of what to do with my Pooty, Revaeyah the kitty. She was a fox now turned into a cat, I'm just wondering if I can play around with my pooty since I'm still thinking of something creative to do...

Actually Fangtail, it WAS my idea. Quoting my own post on page 2 of this thread:

By the way, what do you guys think of making a thread for Pooty Art? Like any artist or doodler on this board can create a Pooty for themselves, and we'll all make art about them on that thread! We already have three Pooties. biggrin.gif

I am incredibly thankful for all the support you've all shown for the thread, and I don't want to look like I'm taking all the credit. But it was my idea and I'm the only one making the thread for now. If anyone else feels that they should be given credit for the Pooty Thread please tell me. For now, everyone will be thanked for their support after the thread opens up.

Ugh, finally made my writing thread, my pooty's there

I figured you don't have enough on your plate, so could you draw an Electric dragon in some humorous way? (At your discretion)

Haha, of course I can do an Electric dragon. I assume you're requesting a Doodle and not a full blown abstract art piece wink.gif

Oh sorry, i wasn't trying to be rude, i just did not realize that was your plan, i live with 2 brothers, and whenever i try and show something i did to my mom, my brothers pop in and take all the credit, its kinda annoying, so then i have to go tho this whole explanation thing about what i did to make it, so as you can see, im a little unaware to people sharing the credit after the fact, so again, sorry. Also, meh pooty, Netaku, is up on meh art thread

Guys...

The Pooty Force is now officially open!! Everybody charge for the thread!!!