GoldeenTrix

Trix Doodles :D

user posted image

Pooty the snake says hi.

I decided to stick my art here for reasons. Mostly abstract art with the occasional doodle.

You know originally I intended to do only Abstract art here. But then I realised I get distracted too easily...so, you'll find a little bit of everything here lol.

Silly Art about Pooties:

Dorchadas' Fluffy Fae

Trix messing with Mushu's face

Screaming Birb and Scribbles "Singing"

Animated Pooty Dance!! (Headbanging)

Animated Flying Nyan Scribbles

Animated Flying Nyan Scribbles (Avatar)

Random Doodles:

Creepy(ish?) Halloween Creature (Click at own risk)

Digital Sketches

I'm new to the world of digital art, help would be very welcome!

Dragon sketch

Gryffiel

Burnsaton

Traditional Sketches

I seem to have lost my old sketchbook, so you'll witness me slowing building up this part tongue.gif

Vorax Slimes

The Maw

Grinning Morphs

Key Hands

???

Almost

Superflora

FR Commissions:

Bust (Pearlcatcher)

Bust (Nocturne)

Full Body (Skydancer)

Full Body (Spiral)

Full Body (Coatl)

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Generally speaking, your art is abstract art. But in terms of being more specific, you have 1 type of abstract art coming out from the first one you made (Ink Art). Abstract in my opinion is a way for one to express more of feelings and hold a deeper meaning in the artist themselves. You might know it but you might be unconsciously showing a bit of it through your works.

If you want to go deeper in finding what style specifically you are using, you probably might need to search in depth. I know one abstract art called "Superflat' coined by Takashi Murakami.

*tumbles back several meters from the amazingness of these*

DAYUUUUMMMMM

Those look amazing! I love them. Keep it up.

Generally speaking, your art is abstract art. But in terms of being more specific, you have 1 type of abstract art coming out from the first one you made (Ink Art). Abstract in my opinion is a way for one to express more of feelings and hold a deeper meaning in the artist themselves. You might know it but you might be unconsciously showing a bit of it through your works.

If you want to go deeper in finding what style specifically you are using, you probably might need to search in depth. I know one abstract art called "Superflat' coined by Takashi Murakami.

Oh, it is abstract art?? I looked into the Ink Art you mentioned and I think this might be kind of what I'm doing. Some of the art pieces that came up in my search do look almost exactly like what I am looking for. Complicated detailed patterns and shapes without any particular meaning that come together to form a picture. Thank you!! I will be searching further to see if there are any more specific categories in Ink Art. I wonder if something like my second piece would count, it's inked, but it has splashes of color....hmmm.

I do not know if I'm unconsciously putting my feelings into my art, as no matter how I look at my own pieces I fail to see what true emotions of mine they may contain. But maybe somebody else will notice what I cannot?? I just draw what I think is pretty, and sometimes it changes drastically during the sketching process. See of Tears originally was just an eye that I intended to scrap. It turned into the really sad thing about somebody crying so much they drowned in their own tears :/

*tumbles back several meters from the amazingness of these*

DAYUUUUMMMMM

Those look amazing! I love them. Keep it up.

*Throws mattress behind you so you don't hurt yourself*

Haha, thank you!! Your encouragement is very much appreciated biggrin.gif

Edit: I cannot grammar today.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Yeah that's the thing, you pretty much put anything that you feel and in this case it's you wanting it to become 'awesome'. I also did one before in my high school years so I know how that feels since I when I did one I thought of 'putting pointy stuff'.

Yeah that's the thing, you pretty much put anything that you feel and in this case it's you wanting it to become 'awesome'. I also did one before in my high school years so I know how that feels since I when I did one I thought of 'putting pointy stuff'.

Yeah, I think subconscious thought probably governs what I draw a lot more than conscious thoughts do during abstract art. Since these are done secretly during class I mostly add patterns absentmindedly while experimenting with different themes. It's actually pretty cool to think that one drawing may or may not contain all the emotions you had at the moment of its creation.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

i like the eye one smile.gif could you possibly finish it? it think it looks great so far

Thank you, and don't worry, you should see steady progress on that one, it's the one I'm working on the most right now smile.gif

Ahh, gorgeous!  I love intricate design work, and those flowers are stunning! biggrin.gif

Thank you!! I see you everywhere, your art is absolutely amazing as well. I love how you draw dragons. biggrin.gif

I updated See of Tears, more lines, more squiggly stuff, etc. I'm kinda wondering how to make the Dolphin eyebrow stand out among all the fish, I could make it a lot darker than the rest but how without making it look like a black blotch...also, the lines aren't that dark, I don't know what my scanner did to the sketch.

Edit: I decided to put this guy up here too...

user posted image

He's an overly optimistic rattlesnake I made out of Kneadable eraser in class. I've decided to name him Pooty. He's kinda squished now, because I needed to erase something, but he will live on forever in my signature soon, Imma make him into a button. biggrin.gif

Edit 2: MWAHAHA. He is now everywhere on this thread. Wherever I post, he'll be there xd.png

(Hopes nobody noticed the total chaos her signature was in when she was trying to get the button to work.)

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Hhmm, since there's no human here yet (except an eye), may I request a human trying to get two dragons interested in each other? Edit: Oh! Or a vampire looking suspiciously at a passing group of soulpeaces. wink.gif

Also, Pooty is adorable. He's even got that :3 snake mouth.

Edited by dirtytabs

i've been watching your art for a while now, and haa oh my goodness pooty is just too adorable. <33 he's so cute! ; o ; and i love how detailed your art is; how long have you been drawing?

i'm looking forward to seeing more of your arts! c:

Hhmm, since there's no human here yet (except an eye), may I request a human trying to get two dragons interested in each other? Edit: Oh! Or a vampire looking suspiciously at a passing group of soulpeaces. wink.gif

Also, Pooty is adorable. He's even got that :3 snake mouth.

Haha, I've added your request(s) to the list. You sly dog (Magikarp) you, you've turned my own request against me tongue.gif . I've got a few ideas on how to do both of your requests, but I'll do whichever one clicks the most. It takes me a long time to plan out a drawings like these, and sometimes I fail to find a good design. You might need to wait a bit before I start though, I wanna finish some WIP doodles smile.gif

And yes, Pooty is my eraser baby. He follows me wherever I go. laugh.gif

i've been watching your art for a while now, and haa oh my goodness pooty is just too adorable. <33 he's so cute! ; o ; and i love how detailed your art is; how long have you been drawing?

i'm looking forward to seeing more of your arts! c:

I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, but I've never had a proper teacher. I started doing this particular style of art about 2 years ago. I like it because I can do it while multi-tasking, albeit absentmindedly.

And did you know Pooty was supposed to be an intimidating King Cobra? I have no idea what happened, but he ended up looking derpy and silly. My non-existent clay skills need work lol.

I want to see moar!!!!

Oh you'll be seeing more wink.gif

~~~~~~~

I updated See of Tears again. The draft is almost done. There are some places that can't be drafted with a pencil so they were left blank. I'm hoping the eyebrow will pop more after I line it with a pen. I'm debating with myself whether I should use both a pencil and a pen for the final product or just a pen. Shading with a pencil will probably make it more detailed but it will also make the style inconsistent as there is not much shading to be done on any other part other than the eye.

I want a kneadable eraser.

Where do you find one...and where do you get these skills?! You're amazing ;o;

I want a kneadable eraser.

Where do you find one...and where do you get these skills?! You're amazing ;o;

You should find Kneadable erasers at any decent art supplies store. They are usually among the sketching pencils and the sketchbooks. They look like grey blocks, and usually come wrapped in clear plastic.

I have 4 blocks, not because I need that many, but because I have one to use and the other three are for my friends. They ask to play with it so often I bought 3 more so they could play without taking Pooty xd.png

And thank you!! It's just lots of practice tongue.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Kneadable erasers are pretty fun to play with, lol tongue.gif

I made a swan from a small piece once. My friend squished it though :< xd.png

Made a bit more progress on See of Tears. Started lining it. My desk was bumped into while I was lining one of the fish, so it looks a little wonky, hopefully that doesn't affect the overall drawing all that much.

This has nothing to do with what I'm working on, but it's a doodle I made about Dirtytabs' Pooty and mine. Dirtytabs' doodle is here.

I did this with my finger on my phone, so forgive the quality tongue.gif

user posted image

Edited by GoldeenTrix

That's adorable. wub.gif

Yum, fried eraser. Ooh, how about grilling? Hm...

Edited by dirtytabs

OMG POOTY NO! DON'T TRUST HIM! :3

Edit: oh i finally came up with a request. i want an Avatar of creation drawing :3 if you cant manage that draw me a royal blue dragon instead. also let me know if you want any eggs. i could probably breed a dragon from my scroll. just be willing to take the fails tongue.gif

Edited by fangtail528