fangtail528

Dragons From The Mind

Do you like dragons?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TRIPLE POST

Who thinks i should ask for this to be deleted after moving all my artz to a shiny new neat thread?

Gimp for the digital ones

Edit: Who thinks i should make a new thread and make it look nicer than this perpetually messy thread or should i keep it?

On that note, if i do decide that i should make a new thread and ask for this one to be deleted, i probably would suck at reformatting anyways so i would like some one to format it for me so it would not be messy, because i suck at formatting things, and frankly with school and such i don't think i would really have enough time to do it by myself. All i really need help with is the text formatting to make it look nice, and i can do the pictures, im just not the best with coding that kind of thing.

Ive decided not to delete my thread! so here is Sans the skeleton! ( I know he looks awful xd.png )

~snipped the image~

sans looks pretty good fangtail o/

i like his hoodie + face

btw glad that you decided to not close your thread c:

sans looks pretty good fangtail o/

i like his hoodie + face

btw glad that you decided to not close your thread c:

its good that you like him, but the legs look crappy xd.png

I have arts

user posted image

Soooo, this is my horrid attempt at trying to dragonify Sans the Skeleton. yah. its terrible.

Also, bouns Flowey in a pot

Edited by fangtail528

SOOOOOOO TRIPLE POST.

I have a sketch dump thing. yas i shaded them. yes they all involve sans. YES im bad with humanoids. OK FINE, im terrible at humanoids.

user posted image

user posted image

http://pre13.deviantart.net/a126/th/pre/i/...528-d9j3wve.jpg

http://pre10.deviantart.net/2e34/th/pre/i/...528-d9j3wvs.jpg

Yshhhh, just lemme know if you cant read my hand writing.

Welp, i can try! Im not really sure how well it will come out, but im going to try anyways. Also, i would like to know what color so i know what color to make it.

alright! ill see what i can do! it may take a little while, as school is kicking my butt right now tho.

ITS DONE! I actually manged to find time for it xd.png

user posted image

Also, from my stream, heres the green dragon!

user posted image

Edited by fangtail528