fangtail528

Dragons From The Mind

Do you like dragons?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok so like the snake ones? i can do that, tho it might take a bit, cuz charcoal has to be done on soft paper, and i cant make mistakes. how about a kinda xenowyrm dragon in charcoal?

Edited by fangtail528

Np

also UltimateMage, i heh, kinda alreday did one xenowyrm style, so ill have to take one more day so that picture can dry. yes i said dry, i had to hair spray it so it would not smudge.

ok done! ok so before i post the request i have a couple dragon doodles from in class a few weeks ago also much image spam

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

i know this one is kinda blurry, but thats netaku user posted image

this is the one for esko's art trade user posted image

sorry about the size :0

ok heres yours now UltimateMage user posted image

Edited by fangtail528

(revives dead thread with black magic) (Also double post xd.png)

i haz a doodle xd.png

user posted image

originally i was just practicing drawing eyes then it turned into a dragon lol

Edited by fangtail528

FUR GODS SAKE GIMME A REQUEST I NEED SOMETHING TO DO ON VACATION BESIDES BINGE WATCH YOUTUBE! (in other words, Bump)

Every time I check back here I expect something new, but it's just bumps :,(

Calm down, you can totally draw something without someone asking you to.

sorry :'( its just that i like hearing what you guys want from me, and it helps challenge me to do better. (also i cant figure out how the crap to get pictures off my 3DS.) I know i can do that but i always feel kinda disappointed in the doodles i do because they were, well, just doodles, and i tend not put a lot of efforts in doodles, but, if i can figure out how to email myself more than one picture at a time, maybe i can show you my clay dragon necklace charms. So, i am sorry to disappoint you so much. (o great, now i feel disappointing in myself again. sad.gif )

Edited by fangtail528

W-Woah, so... You're looking for more requests? I guess I could request something else ^^ Requests all the way!

Could you maybe, possibly, make a male Silver?? Blusangs may be Miko and I's agreed upon favorite, but male Silvers have always been my own favorites look-wise.~

also don't feel bad, fangtail. feeling bad isn't allowed. sad.gif

((And plus-- clay charms?? Oh my gosh, I hafta see one! x3))

Edited by Windra

OK then (Yay! Request! Yay!) i will have to start tomorrow because its late where i am.

(heh, if i can figure out how to do the pictures on my phone more than one at a time, you can see the charms) CHARMS!

user posted image

Edited by fangtail528

FUR GODS SAKE GIMME A REQUEST I NEED SOMETHING TO DO ON VACATION BESIDES BINGE WATCH YOUTUBE! (in other words, Bump)

You can still create without requests. I'm guilty of sometimes doodling other things instead of my requests because I thought of something cool to draw. (Sorry people who requested stuff from me *sheepish*)

If nobody is requesting, just doodle on your own and pop your art into the thread, eventually somebody will come smile.gif

But since you want them so bad, how about you draw a Grave dragon roasting a chicken for me? It's Halloween after all biggrin.gif.

Uh I will see what I can do xd.png

Edit(kinda?) Its DONE! sooo much pain with the faces xd.png

user posted image o wait xd.png i forgot the chicken xd.png If u want i can still add the chicken xd.png (so many faces xd.png )

Edited by fangtail528

O-Oh my gooosh, fangtail! I love the Silver! Thank you so much! *hugs* This'll go in my saved photos, with the Blusang.

Also, those charms are super cute. I've always wanted to get into sculpting... Maybe one day. :3

Uh I will see what I can do xd.png

Edit(kinda?) Its DONE! sooo much pain with the faces xd.png

user posted image o wait xd.png i forgot the chicken xd.png If u want i can still add the chicken xd.png (so many faces xd.png )

I love it! No need to add the Chicken. It looks like it's plotting how to burn down the tree without anybody noticing lol. Thank you!

ok, i know this is a double post, but this is what Netaku looked like after trick or treating and then eating 1/4 of all his candy

user posted image

Edit! Look. Just Look. Look. This is ridicules. (i have a feeling i spelled that wrong.)

Edited by fangtail528

(i had to re-post, cuz im not sure anyone saw it xd.png )

TRIPLE POST!

Here's where Netaku came from.

user posted image

Edited by fangtail528

(i had to re-post, cuz im not sure anyone saw it xd.png )

TRIPLE POST!

Here's where Netaku came from.

user posted image

Aww, cute!~ I like it a lot. :3

It's cool to have a reoccurring character you like to draw! I have one myself... A dragon, of course. xd.png