fangtail528

Dragons From The Mind

Do you like dragons?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

uh wuts an art trade (I can make assumptions that its trading eggs or art but im not sure) also your welcome :3

Edited by fangtail528

uh wuts an art trade (I can make assumptions that its trading eggs or art but im not sure) also your welcome :3

*puts on lecture hat*

An art trade is when two people make art for each other. For example, person A proposed an art trade, and person B accepts. Person A makes art for person B, and person B, in return, makes art for person A. Think about egg/hatchling trades on DC, but for art. Mage, if you care to explain in more detail or fix my words, feel free

*takes lecture hat off*

i get the gist of it (That was really funny with the lecture hat :3) sure why not :3 one question tho, what kind of dragon do u want...

Falcioniform. Obviously :3 cuz its meh fave. (If i could, i would stick all meh falcioniform wyvern pics in my siggy, but, sadly not enough room, or their too big to fit the whole thing)

An answer to your dilemma is a sig rotator. There are a few out there. What they do is they make a code that you can put into your sig, and with each refresh it loads a new image

That's about right about the art trade, Esko.

Also, you can always make the image smaller and re-upload if it's too big to fit.

Im working on your dragon right now :3 i heard you were a shimmer scale fanatic so it kinda has a shimmer scale feel to it

Edited by fangtail528

Bump

Ok so apparently the reason my phone would not charge was because the battery burned out?

I dunno but i sent it to get fixed today so it should be fixed by tomorrow at the earliest by Friday at the latest.

Ooh, you're looking for requests, huh?~ What about a Blusang for Miko and I? It doesn't hafta be super complicated, but it's one of our favorite agreed-upon dragons. <3

I'd give a reference picture, but it's giving me trouble... It's easy enough to look up, though. :3

I will see what i can do :3 ill try and have it by tomorrow.

Awesome! Can't wait to see it.~ (By the way, I told Miko, so she's probably gonna watch for it herself :3)

heh yah, sorry, if i went any lighter, i wasn't able to see him on a white background so wend with one of the surprisingly large amount of pink on the actually Blusang hatchling.

Edited by fangtail528

Ok DONE! :3

user posted image

O-Oh my gosh!! I love this!!~ I'll save it on my phone-- thanks so much, fangtail!~ x3

omg oh no i was too late blusangs are the best [ raises army in the distance ]

if you're still taking requests, could you draw me a rosebud? they're such cuties <33 thanks in advance!

@Windra: your welcome :'D

@Lady: i update where or not im taking requests on the first post, so dont worry :'3 ll make your rose bud, it may take a day tho cuz school projects.

I should have guessed that your pooty would be your avatar dragon! You did say you like black and blue, after all…. ;p

heh, uhh actually my avatar dragon took me a total of 5 minutes to make, and Netaku haz been around in meh head for about a year now, but i first actually drew him using a ink pen at comic-con last year (Yes i go to comic-con, my mom makes video games, and art...)

Bump :3

ALL RIGHT, its finally finished. God that was hard to do. i hate pink now sleep.gif like really hate it now.

user posted image

here it is.

thx wub.gifwub.gif i wasn't sure if you would like it.(Yes the mist was on purpose. its supposed to look like its coming out of mist.) it took me a looooonnnnnnggggg time to figure out what to do for the background because it touched the edge of the picture (I suck with extending) on both sides so i could not cut the dragon onto a better background.

Edited by fangtail528