fangtail528

Dragons From The Mind

Do you like dragons?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WELCOME TO DRAGONS FROM THE MIND!

This is meh Pooty, Netaku.

user posted image

Format for order

Non-DC

Color set

Tool used (Options: Pencil, Colored Pencil, Charcoal Pencil, Colored marker, or Computer)

Dragon type (IE. Water, Wyvern, Earth, Fire, Ice, Air, Fruit(?))

Noticeable things about dragon (Optional)(I.E. Long claws, Stubby legs, Fins, Head Crest)

Format for order

[center]
[B][COLOR=blue]Non-DC
Color set:
Tool used:
Dragon type:
Noticeable things about dragon[/COLOR][/B] 
[/center]

For DC dragons

DC Dragon type (If any)

Tool used (Options: Pencil, Colored Pencil, Charcoal Pencil, Colored marker, or Computer)

[center][B][COLOR=red]For DC dragon
DC Dragon:
Tool used:[/COLOR][/B] 
[/center]

Requests

Wish List

Black dragon

Moonstone dragon

WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A FALCIONIFORM WYVERN!

Also Chrono Xenowyrms

The Things I Have Drawn

The Start The Gift For RWyvern For TotallyMyPassword For Esko_The_Wolf The Little, Tiny, Birthday Cake! For DirtyTabs For TehUltimateMage For Esko_The_Wolf For Esko_The_Wolf The Falconiform For Teh_Ultimate_Mage Tales Of Osalta For Windra For Lady Lunevis Doodle One Doodle Two Netaku in the Paper Dimesion Esko's Art Trade Doodle Three Doodle Four For TehUltimateMage Doodles Five Dragon Charms For Windra For TehUltaimateMage Candy Crazed Netaku Where Netaku Came From Mario On DRUGS! 3 Of the 6 Phenoixs And Dragons The Last 3 Of the Dragons and the Phenoixs Doodles Five Doodles Seven Shadow VS. Half-Breed AMERICA! Sad Heart The Beginning Ying VS. Yang One and the Same Jacku and Yai The Pooty(s) Sans as a Dragon

Edited by fangtail528

To post images within the main textbox, you need to upload it on some image hosting website such as Imgur, Photobucket, or Tinypic. Then, you take the link labelled "Direct Link" and you put it in using the IMG code button.

(also, dead eggshells say on your scroll for two weeks before they vanish, but they won't take up egg slots after the first 24 hours)

OK THX smile.gif also as i made you this i just though to show a little appreciation user posted image

Edited by fangtail528

Np it was actually simple to do on the cpu. My hand drawn ones look better tho tongue.gif

Edited by fangtail528

if u want i could make you a hand drawn one but those take a day to make because there more detailed.

any kind as long as i don't have it smile.gif but i prefer a dragon whose has a color option as blue. BUT right now im full on eggs so you would have to wait for those to hatch before i can accept any.

remember tho i can make you a dragon anyway because i said you DON'T have to give me a dragon egg for a drawing tongue.gif

You don't need to make a hand drawn drawing for me, but go ahead if you want. ^-^; Maybe wait till other people make requests or something.

actually two people msged me hand drawn requests tongue.gif

and both of them are finished and look really good. i just sccaned them the wrong way and i want to get rid of the white background tongue.gif

Here ya go Totally user posted image

sorry that was as small as i could shrink it with out it loseing its detail tongue.gif

Edited by fangtail528

also anyone want a albino dragon? i have two albino dragon eggs and one is up for grabs. Mostly because i don't want two albinos but don't like abandoning eggs.

I'll adopt your Albino (hides hoard of dergunz)

So you take requests, eh?

How 'bout drawin me a Thunder dragon? Up for the task?

well i can try but im not really sure how it will come out ill TRY and have it by tomorrow

also i do not really know how to do a transfer... if you tell me how i can transfer the dragon to you.

Edited by fangtail528

Im almost done with the thunder dragon tongue.gif sorry if it looks kinda rushed. if you dont like it i can redo it tongue.gif .

Here you go Esko

user posted image

i tried my best tongue.gif also Esko do a trade thing so i can give you the albino and you give me the avatar dragon tongue.gif

Edited by fangtail528

ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 13! So i made this :3

user posted image wow that is sooo tiny sorry tongue.gif hopefully you can see the tiny dragon on the cake

Edited by fangtail528

You celebrate a whole week early? tongue.gif

Hey! You requested something from me, so I request something from you... It looks like you like blue. Wanna draw a tsunami wyvern? Those are very blue. smile.gif

Wellllll i have never seen a tsunami wyvern but i know someone who has one (I hope) so i will reference from that. Also i am very exited because i get to spend time with my family without them all screaming at each other.

Here you go Esko

user posted image

i tried my best tongue.gif also Esko do a trade thing so i can give you the albino and you give me the avatar dragon tongue.gif

Adorable! I think I'll name him Avoki tongue.gifp

Sendin it to ya!