Jump to content
Shokomon

DC Moon Watch and Lunar Herald Theories

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

-- Day 28

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waxing Gibbous No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Gold to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

 

Eggs are expected to remain Silver until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Tuesday, June 4, 2019.

 

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): Link because cyclers broke

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

Millie_Azure's Lunar Herald long term calendar: user posted image Link

DC Moon Watch Document: user posted image Link

Shokomon's version of the cycler (also made by Pinkgothic): Cycler here because the image won't post

Quoting to see if that preserves the image...

 

Within the hour!

 

Edit: Nope. Broke it again... ???

 

Edit 2: OKAY WHAT IN THE WORLD????


Why can't I post the image any more????

 

????

 

That's it. I'm putting in a link. 

 

Edit 2: Actually, BOTH cyclers are broken... The heckle?

 

Test: image.png and shoko.png (The first version posted, but my version broke... Ugh.)

 

- I'm still going through the thread and deleting the extra info from older posts that are NOT the first phase change of the page. Hope it helps.

Edited by Shokomon

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Posting some information about the cycler problem:

 

It's the forum doing it. It proxies images, and it does so in blatant disregard for cache headers. This is how the cache headers for the lunar cycler should look (for example):

 

dragcave-forum-imageproxy-cache-problem-

 

This is how they actually look:

 

dragcave-forum-imageproxy-cache-problem.

 

This means that whenever the forum decides to use the imageproxy.php script, you're going to keep getting outdated cycler images, because your browser thinks it's okay to serve the cached image. A cache-bypassing reload should still show you the correct image, but that's tedious to do every time you want to check the status of the breed, so... for all intents and purposes, cyclers are broken now.

 

There's nothing I can do about this, unfortunately.

 

Edit:

 

Although this might help:

Quote

FWIW, while this request specifically hasn't been implemented, a new option in 4.4 has been added to only use the image proxy caching if the requested domain is not already secure. This may help solve the issue in a different manner.

(taken from https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/438611-whitelist-image-cache/?do=findComment&comment=2769508)

 

Let's see if HTTPS fixes it (for that matter, please use HTTPS regardless? XD).

 

HTTP:

shoko.png

 

HTTPS:

shoko.png

 

Edit II: Okay, looks like it only proxies HTTP. So yes. Please use HTTPS for all cyclers.

Edited by pinkgothic

Share this post


Link to post

 

6 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Posting some information about the cycler problem:

 

It's the forum doing it. It proxies images, and it does so in blatant disregard for cache headers. This is how the cache headers for the lunar cycler should look (for example):

 

dragcave-forum-imageproxy-cache-problem-

 

This is how they actually look:

 

dragcave-forum-imageproxy-cache-problem.

 

This means that whenever the forum decides to use the imageproxy.php script, you're going to keep getting outdated cycler images, because your browser thinks it's okay to serve the cached image. A cache-bypassing reload should still show you the correct image, but that's tedious to do every time you want to check the status of the breed, so... for all intents and purposes, cyclers are broken now.

 

There's nothing I can do about this, unfortunately.

Thanks for this! Now, I'm going to post this on other cycler using threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Shokomon said:

 

Thanks for this! Now, I'm going to post this on other cycler using threads.

Tell them to use HTTPS. (See my updated post.)

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Tell them to use HTTPS. (See my updated post.)

Kk!

 

Lemme swap out the post.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

-- Day 0

 

Phase Change Today @ {7:00PM EST/DC or 8:00PM EDT/DC}!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to stay Silver!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

 

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): image.png

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

Millie_Azure's Lunar Herald long term calendar: user posted image Link

DC Moon Watch Document: user posted image Link

Shokomon's version of the cycler (also made by Pinkgothic): shoko.png

On time!

 

Edit: It worked! Though, I'm probably still going to stop posting those unless it's a new page.

Edited by Shokomon

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

-- Day 1

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Silver!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

Within the hour!

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

-- Day 4

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waning Gibbous; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Silver to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

 

Eggs are expected to remain Gold until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Saturday, June 8, 2019.

Within the hour!

Edited by Shokomon

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

-- Day 8

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to change from Gold to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

 

Eggs are expected to remain Bronze until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Wednesday, June 12, 2019.

Within the hour! 

Edited by Shokomon

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

 

-- Day 9

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waning Crescent; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : New Moon --> Waxing Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Bronze!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

 

Within the hour!

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

 

-- Day 12

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waning Crescent; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Bronze to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

 

Eggs are expected to remain Indigo until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Thursday, June 20, 2019.

On time!

Edited by Shokomon

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

-- Day 16

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) :  Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to stay Indigo!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

Late, but here!

Share this post


Link to post

On time! Ish!

 

-- Day 17

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold MoonNew Moon --> Waxing Crescent; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Indigo!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

 

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry for the lateness,

 

-- Day 20

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waxing Crescent; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Indigo to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

 

Eggs are expected to remain Bronze until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Monday, June 24, 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

 

-- Day 24

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated)

Eggs are expected to change from Bronze to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

 

Eggs are expected to remain Gold until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Friday, June 28, 2019.

On time-ish!

Share this post


Link to post

Within the hour!

 

-- Day 25

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waxing Gibbous; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : New Moon --> Waxing Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Gold!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

Share this post


Link to post

It's been a while since, I had to do one of these. Current and Previous Lunar Phases, because Late Night Shifts are messing me up:

 

-- Current Valkemare Lunar Phases from 8:00 PM EST/DC, Friday, June 28, 2019 to 8:00 PM EST/DC, Tuesday, July 2, 2019:

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waxing Gibbous Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Waxing Gibbous Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to be stay Silver!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

 

-- Previous Valkemare Lunar Phases from 7:00 PM EST/DC, Tuesday, June 25, 2019 to 7:00 PM EST/DC, Friday, June 28, 2019:

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waxing Gibbous; Aurax was more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Waxing Crescent; Cirion was less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs were Gold!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs were Gold!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs were Gold!

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

-- Day 0

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to stay Silver!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

 Posting this early because I got night shift.

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

-- Day 1

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Silver!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

Late, but here!

Share this post


Link to post

And somehow, I remember to update one thread and not the other...

 

Here are the current an previous lunar phases!

 

-- Current Valkemare Lunar Phases from 8:00 PM EST/DC, Saturday, July 6, 2019 to 8:00 PM EST/DC, Wednesday, July 10, 2019:

On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waning Gibbous; Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Waning Crescent; Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Silver to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

 

Eggs are expected to remain Gold until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Wednesday, June 10, 2019.

 

-- Previous Valkemare Lunar Phases from 8:00 PM EST/DC, Wednesday, July 03, 2019 to 8:00 PM EST/DC, Saturday, July 6, 2019:

On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waning Gibbous; Aurax was more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Waning Gibbous; Cirion was more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs were Silver!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs were Silver!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs were Silver!

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

-- Day 8

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to change from Gold to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

 

Eggs are expected to remain Bronze until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Sunday, July 14, 2019.

 

Phase change today!

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

-- Day 9

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waning Crescent; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : New Moon --> Waxing Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Bronze!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

Late, but here!

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

-- Day 12

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waning Crescent; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Bronze to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

 

Eggs are expected to remain Indigo until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Monday, July 22, 2019.

On time-ish!

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

-- Day 16

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to stay Indigo!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

Late again...

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Shokomon said:

-- Day 17

 

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

 

Aurax (Gold Moon) : New Moon --> Waxing Crescent; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon) : Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Indigo!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

 

Late, but here!

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.