Shokomon

DC Moon Watch (Tracking Sonata Breeding and Eclipse Effects!)

What colours of Herald are going to be available through the halloween breeding period? I have one or two 2G Cavern Lurkers from blue Herald, and a few Heralds of each colour. I'd like to know which colours are going to be available so that I can plan out the best colour coordination smile.gif

If you breed a Halloween breed during the Halloween breeding season you only will get Halloween eggs.

If someone can proof that is is possible to get non-Halloween eggs bred by a Halloween breed during the breeding season please proof it here with screenshots and lineage links.

Lunar Herald eggs turn Indigo on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 8:00 PM EDT/DC, and should remain indigo for 8 days, lasting until 7:59 PM EDT/DC on Wednesday, November 2, 2016.

So, any Lunar Herald eggs, caught or bred, should be Indigo during the Halloween Season.

I feel like you could get a non-Halloween during Halloween season, but it's rare. I don't have any proof though.

What colours of Herald are going to be available through the halloween breeding period? I have one or two 2G Cavern Lurkers from blue Herald, and a few Heralds of each colour. I'd like to know which colours are going to be available so that I can plan out the best colour coordination smile.gif

There's a calendar here if you want a visual look at the time table. smile.gif

*continues to be late with the phase changes*

Man, my groove is gone. I will eventually post on time again. When? Eventually!

--

I was wondering. Would anyone like to help post phase changes? I've been making time to do it, but if I'd get too busy, I don't want these posts to disappear.

Is anyone willing? Maybe we could make a schedule?

This is a thing I still need help with.

--

Hey Everyone!

Please, vote in the poll about alternate alert systems for the Lunar Herald Breeding Cycle as compared to the forum-based cycle! I would like to hear opinions on this.

-- Day 12

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Bronze to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

Eggs are expected to remain Indigo until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Wednesday, November 2, 2016.

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): user posted image

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

Millie_Azure's Lunar Herald long term calendar: user posted image Link

DC Moon Watch Document: user posted image Link

Shokomon's version of the cycler (also made by Pinkgothic): user posted image

Aurax (Gold Moon):New: Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (today is 0%)

Cirion (Blue Moon): Full: Phase Change! Cirion is expected to remain more than 50% illuminated! (today is 100%)

Eggs are expected to remain Indigo!

Eggs are expected to remain Indigo until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Wednesday, November 2, 2016.

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): user posted image

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

Edited by ainisarie

Phase changes, no color change!

Aurax (Gold Moon):Waxing Crescent: Phase Change! Aurax is expected to be less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous : Phase Change! Cirion is expected to be more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to remain Indigo!

Temporary power out thanks to thunderstorm, so it's a bit late

Phase change, color change!

Aurax (Gold Moon):Waxing Crescent: No Phase Change! Aurax is expected to be less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent: Phase Change! Cirion is expected to be less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to be Bronze

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Eggs are expected to remain Bronze until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Sunday, November 6, 2016.

Time: 7:31 PM Dragon Cave Time (DC)

Date: 11 November 2016

Moon Phases:

I. Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous

II. Cirion (Blue Moon): New Moon

Lunar Heralds:

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be gold!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be gold!

Edited by w5aw5

OH!

I forgot to making the post about daylight savings!

Daylight Savings is now over!

Dragon Cave time follows Eastern Timezone, and so now that daylight savings is over, the time was pushed back one hour (UTC-5:00).

As such, phase changes are now occur at 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Timezone/Dragon Cave time (EST/DC).

This will continue until Daylight Savings starts again (which will be probably in March or so.)

I apologize for not informing you all about this sooner.

--

Thank you, w5aw5 for posting the phase changes!

Aurax (Gold Moon):Waxing gibbous: Phase Change! Aurax is expected to be greater than 50% illuminated

Cirion (Blue Moon): New: Phase Change! Cirion is expected to be less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change to gold

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Eggs are expected to remain gold until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Sunday, November 10, 2016.

Aurax (Gold Moon):Waxing gibbous: Phase Change! Aurax is expected to be greater than 50% illuminated

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Crescent: Phase Change! Cirion is expected to be less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change to gold

Eggs are expected to remain gold until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Sunday, November 10, 2016.

Umm, I think it's Thursday, November 10, 2016, actually. xd.pngtongue.gif

OH!

I forgot to making the post about daylight savings!

Daylight Savings is now over!

Dragon Cave time follows Eastern Timezone, and so now that daylight savings is over, the time was pushed back one hour (UTC-5:00).

As such, phase changes are now occur at 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Timezone/Dragon Cave time (EST/DC).

This will continue until Daylight Savings starts again (which will be probably in March or so.)

I apologize for not informing you all about this sooner.

--

Thank you, w5aw5 for posting the phase changes!

And be aware that it is now at 7:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Aurax (Gold Moon):Waxing gibbous: No Phase Change! Aurax is expected to be greater than 50% illuminated

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Gibbous: Phase Change! Cirion is expected to be greater than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change to Silver

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Eggs are expected to remain silver until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Friday, November 18, 2016.

Edited by ainisarie

Aurax (Gold Moon):Full Moon: Phase Change! Aurax is expected to be 100% illuminated

Cirion (Blue Moon): Full Moon: Phase Change! Cirion is expected to be 100% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to remain Silver

Eggs are expected to remain silver until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Friday, November 18, 2016.

Edited by ainisarie

Aurax (Gold Moon):Waning Gibbous Moon: Phase Change! Aurax is expected to be greater than 50% illuminated

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous Moon: Phase Change! Cirion is expected to be greater than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to remain Silver

Aurax (Gold Moon):Waning Gibbous Moon: No Phase Change! Aurax is expected to be greater than 50% illuminated

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent Moon: Phase Change! Cirion is expected to be less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to become Gold

Aurax  (Gold Moon):Waning Gibbous Moon: No Phase Change!  Aurax is expected to be greater than 50% illuminated

Cirion (Blue Moon):  Waning Crescent Moon:  Phase Change! Cirion is expected to be less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to become Gold

Just a quick correction.

All phase changes occuring after Sunday, November 6, 2016 take place 7:00 PM Dragon Cave/Eastern Standard Timezone (DC/EST), as Daylight Savings is now over.

Also, Lunar Herald Eggs are Gold, and will remain so from 7:00 PM DC/EST, Friday, November 18, 2016 to 7:00 PM DC/EST, Tuesday, November 22, 2016.

Please mark your calendars accordingly.

--

On another note,

I was wondering. Would anyone like to help post phase changes? I've been making time to do it, but if I'd get too busy, I don't want these posts to disappear.

--

Also,

Please, vote in the poll about alternate alert systems for the Lunar Herald Breeding Cycle as compared to the forum-based cycle! I would like to hear opinions on this.

Phase and egg colour Change Today @ 7:00PM cave time

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to change from Gold to a new color!!

Eggs are expected to remain Bronze until 7:00 PM cave time on Nov 26th

PLEASE NOTE THIS POST IS EARLY!

I wont be in later so I'm posting it now.

Phase Change Today @ 7:00PM cave time

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs should stay Indigo until 4th ecember 7pm cave time

Shokomon's version of the cycler (also made

Edited by nooey

It's offically my turn to take over and I'm late! So sorry! I really need to get on this.

Well let's get this show on the road!

But first,

--

Also,

-- Day 16

Phase Change Today @ 7:00PM EST/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to stay Indigo!!

Yup...I'm off my game. WHY?

Please note that the phase changed happen at 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Timezone/Dragon Cave Time on Thursday, December 1, 2016. I'm just late with the posting...

Now on to the main event.

But first,

--

Also,

-- Day 17

Phase Change Today @ 7:00PM EST/DC

Aurax (Gold Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Indigo!!

Eggs are definitely Indigo right now. A friend of mine just caught a CB indigo.

@Lurhstaap: Thank you for your contribution! Good to know the pattern is still holding!

I'm on time! Hurray!

--

--

Also,

-- Day 20

Phase Change Today @ 7:00PM EST/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Indigo to a new color!!

Eggs are expected to remain Bronze until 7:00 PM EST/DC on Thursday, December 8, 2016.