Shokomon

DC Moon Watch (Tracking Sonata Breeding and Eclipse Effects!)

I was wondering. Would anyone like to help post phase changes? I've been making time to do it, but if I'd get too busy, I don't want these posts to disappear.

Is anyone willing? Maybe we could make a schedule?

This is a thing I still need help with.

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Gold to a new color!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): user posted image

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

Millie_Azure's Lunar Herald long term calender: user posted image Link

DC Moon Watch Document: user posted image Link

Shokomon's version of the cycler (also made by Pinkgothic): user posted image

I was wondering. Would anyone like to help post phase changes? I've been making time to do it, but if I'd get too busy, I don't want these posts to disappear.

--

A little late, but...

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Silver!

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): user posted image

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Silver!

I just grabbed a Lunar from the cave, and it is indeed silver right now.

I just grabbed a Lunar from the cave, and it is indeed silver right now.

Thank you for your contribution! These are always welcome!

--

Kinda late, but...

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Silver to a new color!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

You beat me to it! I was getting ready to post for once, since I was tracking the silver cycle.

You beat me to it!  I was getting ready to post for once, since I was tracking the silver cycle.

Whoops! I guess I was too fast. Haha. You can still help out if you ever see me trailing behind on updates!

- Even sending me a PM will do if you are planning to update will good to avoid this.

--

--

Kinda late, but...

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Gold to a new color!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Bronze!

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Bronze to a new color!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% Illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% Illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to stay Indigo!

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Indigo!

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Indigo to a new color!!

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to change from Bronze to a new color!!

Thanks, I just bred the next 2 eggs in my calendar project: https://sites.google.com/site/dragoncavemul...g-lunar-heralds laugh.gif

The top half took a break with a "no interest" and a refusal ...

Afterwards, I'd basically need 15 days of Silver breeding, which means 40 days of lunar cycling xd.png Evil moons!

Yay!! At least, for part of that! Though, with Silver Breeding coming up, at least, you can count 8 days of the list.

--

An hour late, but...

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Gold!!

--

Phase Change today!

Eggs are expected to change from Gold to a new color!!

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to stay Silver!!

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Silver!!

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Silver to a new color!!

Just as a heads up, Daylight Savings Starts on Sunday, March 13, 2016.

As such, lunar phase changes (and corresponding Lunar Herald color changes) will start occurring at 8:00 PM EST/DC, instead of 7:00 PM EST/DC.

Prep your calenders!!

Wah, I don't wanna wake up earlier! D:

Oh, 2 weeks of timing issues before it changes in Germany, too ...

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent: Aurax is expected to become less than than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent: Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

(....am I off a day? Calendar icon says it changes in half an hour)

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent: Aurax is expected to become less than than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent:  Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

(....am I off a day?  Calendar icon says it changes in half an hour)

No, you are right. It changes today. Those are just the wrong phases. Simple mistake though! Thank you for the help!

Corrected Phase Change!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Mooon Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

---

See. This is why I need help. I nearly forgot about this phase change today.

--

--

I'm sorry for the lateness, but...

Phase Change Today!

Cirion (Blue Moon): New Mooon --> Waxing Crescent Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Bronze!!

--

Time for the first phase change of the year at 8:00 PM EST/DC time!!!

Phase Change Today!

Eggs are expected to change from Bronze to a new color!!