Shokomon

DC Moon Watch (Tracking Sonata Breeding and Eclipse Effects!)

I was wondering. Would anyone like to help post phase changes? I've been making time to do it, but if I'd get too busy, I don't want these posts to disappear.

Is anyone willing? Maybe we could make a schedule?

This is a thing I still need help with.

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent Phase change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Gold!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): user posted image

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

Millie_Azure's Lunar Herald long term calender: user posted image Link

DC Moon Watch Document: user posted image Link

Shokomon's version of the cycler (also made by Pinkgothic): user posted image

Hello! I'm back! I took some time off DC, you know how it is :)

Thanks a bunch for the offer, Shokomon, but as a DC beginner this is my first lineage (sort of - it was the first one I started but I've got a good way through two more in the meantime :P) I'd like to do it on my own, to show I can. And I'm doing it purely for fun anyway :D

I hope you can find someone to help you with the phase changes! As you can tell from the timestamp on my post, I'm sometimes still awake now-ish at this time of year, maybe I could give a hand while it's the holidays? Depending on what time you normally post them, I might be able to dash them off before bed :) What time is that, anyway? The forum's synced to my timezone which is a good few hours out from the cave... and timezones confuse me anyway :S I just know it's nearly 7pm right now in the cave.

That'll only work until I go back to uni though, after that I'm back to sensible bedtimes :(

I was wondering. Would anyone like to help post phase changes? I've been making time to do it, but if I'd get too busy, I don't want these posts to disappear.

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous Phase change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Gold to a new color!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): user posted image

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

Ah curses. I was looking forward to the silver breeding period again, but I'm going to stay egglocked with holidays the entire time I bet. sad.gif

Sorry but i really could not help you out at 1 am localtime. Hopefully you will find someone. I rely myself on the very useful phase change thing in my signature that i had found in this thread.

*bows*

Hello! I'm back! I took some time off DC, you know how it is smile.gif

Thanks a bunch for the offer, Shokomon, but as a DC beginner this is my first lineage (sort of - it was the first one I started but I've got a good way through two more in the meantime tongue.gif) I'd like to do it on my own, to show I can. And I'm doing it purely for fun anyway biggrin.gif

I hope you can find someone to help you with the phase changes! As you can tell from the timestamp on my post, I'm sometimes still awake now-ish at this time of year, maybe I could give a hand while it's the holidays? Depending on what time you normally post them, I might be able to dash them off before bed smile.gif What time is that, anyway? The forum's synced to my timezone which is a good few hours out from the cave... and timezones confuse me anyway :S I just know it's nearly 7pm right now in the cave.

That'll only work until I go back to uni though, after that I'm back to sensible bedtimes sad.gif

Good luck with the lineage then!

I hope I find someone too. If you can help though, I try to post exactly when the changes occur, which is 7PM Eastern time (USA), right now. Once Daylight Savings starts again, the time will change back 8PM Eastern time (USA).

It's perfectly okay if you can't help. I'll figure out something.

Sorry but i really could not help you out at 1 am localtime. Hopefully you will find someone. I rely myself on the very useful phase change thing in my signature that i had found in this thread.

*bows*

Thank you any way!

That's what the little icon was for! I'm glad it helps! biggrin.gif

In other news, Silver Breeding should still be available until Jan 2, 2015.

Hopefully we will all be unlocked by then!

---

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Silver .

Edit: Accidentally edited. Fixed now. Whoops

Edited by Shokomon

I hope I find someone too. If you can help though, I try to post exactly when the changes occur, which is 7PM Eastern time (USA), right now. Once Daylight Savings starts again, the time will change back 8PM Eastern time (USA).

In that case I don't think I can help :( Not at 1-2am where I am...

--

A little late (okay, a lot late), but...

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Silver .

Edit: I keep editing the wrong thing. Whoops.

Edited by Shokomon

This seems pretty cool!

I could try and help, and I wonder what we could do if we could get this out to TJ and get him to establish a code?

This seems pretty cool!

I could try and help, and I wonder what we could do if we could get this out to TJ and get him to establish a code?

I'd love the help!

Though we already have a fan made automated website and images that change with the phases. I just like posting here for another way that would help alert people to the phase change andLunar Herald color changes.

I'd appreciate any help though!

--

Time for a very late posting of...

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Silver to a new color!

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to change from Gold to a new color!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Bronze.

Edit: Typos.

Edited by Shokomon

I wish I could help as well Shokomon, but my days have suddenly gotten a lot busier, and I wouldn't be online during the phase change. Always know that the work you've done is greatly appreciated!

In fact, if it weren't for this thread I wouldn't have...this beautiful egg! Notice how the CB's match how the phases look on the calendars. Now I just need to give them really awesome names.

Darn I really need some CB gold lunar heralds to round out my collection before I breed them.

I wish I could help as well Shokomon, but my days have suddenly gotten a lot busier, and I wouldn't be online during the phase change. Always know that the work you've done is greatly appreciated!

In fact, if it weren't for this thread I wouldn't have...this beautiful egg! Notice how the CB's match how the phases look on the calendars. Now I just need to give them really awesome names.

That really is a beautiful egg! Wow! Lucky, Lucky! Glad the thread could help! It's fine if you can't help though.

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Bronze to a new color.

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

--

A little late, but...

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (specifically 0% illumiated!)

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become more than 50% illuminated! (specifically 100% illuminated!)

Eggs are expected to stay Indigo.

--

I'm so sorry this is late! But,

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Indigo.

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Indigo to a new color!

Edit: Whoops, typo!

Edited by Shokomon

Since I happened to be waiting for that phase change today ... Otherwise, this is the thing that Shokomon still needs help with wink.gif

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon Phase change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to change from Bronze to a new color!

THANK YOU, RUBY EYES!!!

That was so nice of you!

--

Phase Change today!

Cirion (Blue Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Gold!