Shokomon

DC Moon Watch (Tracking Sonata Breeding and Eclipse Effects!)

And now for you regularly scheduled Phase Change!

Aurax (Gold Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous Phase change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Indigo.

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): user posted image

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page (new and improved) that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

Millie_Azure's Lunar Herald long term calender: user posted image Link

DC Moon Watch Document: user posted image Link

Shokomon's version of the cycler (also made by Pinkgothic): user posted image

I'm kinda late, but...

Phase Change!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent Phase change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Indigo to a new color!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): user posted image

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page (new and improved) that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

Oh right. I meant to breed my Caligenics. Maybe next time.

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon Phase change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Bronze to a new color!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

I'm still going!

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous No Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent Phase change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Gold!

Fingers crossed for the next silver phase, so I'll be able to breed the 4th gen of the Lunar lineage I've been doing! The goal is 5 gens, so I'll make sure to show it off once I get there. smile.gif

And now for your 4 day Phase Change!

May the Silvers be with you! xd.png

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous No Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous Phase change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Gold to a new color!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Caligenics? Do you guys mean Caligenes? The new Halloweens?

Still waiting for indigo :| That refusal back when we last had bronze made me miss the indigo window, so my timing has been all thrown off.

Yes, I meant Caligenes. I did not write the name right. Whoops.

In other late news, Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon Phase change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to stay Silver.

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

Well, this thread is for everyone interested in the moon cycle and breeding Lunars at the right times. So, if it helps anyone, breeders, Lunar Herald collectors, etc., I'm super happy about it!

And now on to your regularly scheduled Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Full Moon -->Waning Gibbous Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Full Moon -->Waning Gibbous Phase change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Silver.

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

I was wondering. Would anyone like to help post phase changes? I've been making time to do it, but if I'd get too busy, I don't want these posts to disappear.

Is anyone willing? Maybe we could make a schedule?

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent Phase change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Silver to a new color.

I was wondering. Would anyone like to help post phase changes? I've been making time to do it, but if I'd get too busy, I don't want these posts to disappear.

I still would like help with this...

In other news, sorry for the lateness, but... Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon Phase change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Gold to a new color.

Thanks for the reminder! wub.gif Sadly, at the time the phases change, I'm supposed to be sound asleep, otherwise I'm worthless for the following workday!

Thanks anyway, Rubyeyes! Sleep is important!

This is a thing I still need help with.

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent Phase change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Bronze.

Thank you for your contribution, The Serpent! All reports are accepted here! biggrin.gif

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous Phase change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Nooooo!!! Another refusal! And I don't have time for the breeding cooldown before the moons change D:

I'm afraid, like Ruby Eyes, I'm in the wrong timezone to be able to help out. The moon change happens when I've already been asleep for hours. :\

Thanks anyway, ElpuntThing. Do you need help with any breeding?

--

A bit late, but...

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon Phase change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

--

And Very much late, but...

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous Phase change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Indigo to a new color!

--

Phase Change today!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon Phase change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)