Ansela Jonla

September release

Pyralspites were released on the 20th of September last year.

It's been a year already? *dazed*

Personally, I'm hoping for a hybrid or nothing. Just so tired of the cave hunt.

Boy I'm NOT tired of the Cave hunt! I'd be up for hunting anything but Lunars right about now.

Boy I'm NOT tired of the Cave hunt! I'd be up for hunting anything but Lunars right about now.

True, perhaps I'm just tired of the lunars. It's just draggin' on too long! I might not mind a flood of old halloweens. (Oh, I might not mind at all xd.png) But I just want something new and common and pretty.

I think I've mentioned this before, but I'd totally want a plain-ish dragon. Not that there is anything wrong with the Lunar Heralds [i really like the blue/silver versions] or with colorful sprites, but it's getting hard to combine those multicolored sprites in checker lineages. Something like the Shadow Walkers in a non-holiday-version would be great. Or maybe another dark blue/indigo/violet kind of dragon?

Frankly, I consider Lunars to be BOTH August and September dragons tongue.gif

I had enough hunting, so if there's a release, make breedable-only please.

My oldest Lunar hatchy doesn't mature til tomorrow, so that thread is still open. Have we ever have two Release threads open at the same time?

Frankly, I consider Lunars to be BOTH August and September dragons

I agree with this.

I wish that there would be no "september" release and allow halloweens to breed only once during the 'season' but allow them to start at on the first day of October.

My oldest Lunar hatchy doesn't mature til tomorrow, so that thread is still open. Have we ever have two Release threads open at the same time?

I don't remember how the special birthday release of 2013 was done where new dragons were released seven days in a row, but that was probably the closest to having several open at once. I'm pretty sure most of the release threads have closed before the next dragon was released, though I obviously could very easily be wrong; I didn't look into it very hard before I posted this.

Also I'm glad the dragons seem to be easier to catch now, and I have time to focus on other things before the next release starts, even if that's Halloween. Though considering how busy I'll be between collecting old sprites, the holiday breeding project I have, and getting ready for the actual day, I still say that I'll be pleased and even grateful to get a break from releases for this month. I understand the feelings of the people who want to see dragons from the completed list come out, but those are my feelings on the matter.

I wish that there would be no "september" release and allow halloweens to breed only once during the 'season' but allow them to start at on the first day of October.

Oh wow that would be amazing! Too bad it's not allowed, but I guess we can always hope for this... TJ did start letting us adopt more non-Halloween bred holiday dragons eventually.

Edited by silver_chan

I think I've mentioned this before, but I'd totally want a plain-ish dragon. Not that there is anything wrong with the Lunar Heralds [i really like the blue/silver versions] or with colorful sprites, but it's getting hard to combine those multicolored sprites in checker lineages. Something like the Shadow Walkers in a non-holiday-version would be great. Or maybe another dark blue/indigo/violet kind of dragon?

Ooohhh I'm totally on board with that. Shinies are nice, but I'd love to see more "simple" dragons... Like the Reds or something.

Well, my first two Silver Lunar Heralds have matured, and the new release thread has been closed. Wouldn't it be nice to get a September release this weekend?

I'm ready... biggrin.gif