Ansela Jonla

September release

It's the last day of August, and for many of us the first August release eggs have only just hatched.

But it's not too early to start speculating about the possibility of another new breed, or more than one maybe, in September.

So... what's your opinion?

Personally, I'm hoping for a Coast or Volcano release. So far in 2015 we've had 4 Jungle (Gemshard, Plated Colossus, Anagallis, Gaia), 6 Forest (Colossus, Striped River, Anagallis, Greater Spotted Drake, Spirit Ward, Chrono), 4 Desert (Anagallis, Hooktalon, August, Mageia), and 4 Alpine (Magelight, Spirit Ward, August, Astrapi), but only 2 Volcano (Pyro, August), and 1 Coast (Thalassa).

Edited by Ansela Jonla

Waxing/Waning Moon Dragons still to catch, that will probably take a good part of Sept. Then... I still would want a Hybrid!

Again, I would love something cute and funny. No chance for my beloved veggie dragons or that balloon-seasonal hybrid ones (that would be perfect time as we could get in short time summer and autumn versions), but I would really like something like that. Or another unbreedable, there were tons of porcelain/glass dragons, so why not?

September 26th. Anytime in the 24 hour span. Two breeds.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Hahahaha, not even this one is officially revealed and you already started this topic? I love you for this. laugh.gifwub.gif

A hybrid would be nice, something to relax people a bit from lurking the cave, considering that we have four new eggs right now. smile.gif

I hope it's not Desert or Volcano, it's hard enough getting CB reds these days without people looking for new dragons going "ooh a red, might as well grab that." tongue.gif that said, what about two new Coasties? there's always room for more water types! biggrin.gif

As others mentioned, I would also love a hybrid, it's a little hard to constantly hunting in biomes for new breeds. New dragon which we could breed whenever we like is what I need biggrin.gif

I'd definitely love another Coast/Volcano release, especially ones that are exclusive to those biomes. ^^

I would certainly love anything that would make that Coast "flow" a little faster on its eggs.. (I am beginning to think its either always at low tide or high tide... or just tied up as sometimes those eggs don't move).. but I'd also be cool with a New Biome as well. I'm up for taking some time to play catch-up, find out what's up with these moon phase dragons, and be happy with any release of anything new. Appreciated the change in BSA messaging and the such! I count any change as a release of some type!

I'm also joining those who'd like to see a hybrid as the next new release - this month's one looks like it will have everyone hunting for the entire month and it'd be nice to be able to take a breather from the constant Cave watch.

But the next brand new breed should definitely be released in the Coast, that biome really needs more new breeds. :3

I'm not sure if this newest breed will bleed over into September with its various versions and I'd be okay if that happened.

If not, I'd like a hybrid or a nice pastel colored breed with NONE OF THIS FANCINESS like the previous releases have been. I just want a simple dragon for once. laugh.gif

im hoping its the deity dragons, i really like those

or maybe the dazzling dragons (im not sure that's the correct names but they looked like peacocks)

or maybe even the silver unicorns

My birthday is on the 19th of this month and it lands on a Saturday.

A new release would be a great birthday gift. cool.gif

I'm not sure if this newest breed will bleed over into September with its various versions and I'd be okay if that happened.

If not, I'd like a hybrid or a nice pastel colored breed with NONE OF THIS FANCINESS  like the previous releases have been. I just want a simple dragon for once.  laugh.gif

This, on both points. These lunars are clearly going to take a while to get the full set, and I've got lots of projects I want to make progress on before the holidays take everything over. Hybrids we don't have to worry about missing the flood; they'll always be available if we want to breed them later. And while no one says no to beautiful dragons, imo they need a tasteful foil to be appreciated. Not everyone likes strongly colored /patterned dragons all the time - I'd like more earth tones to choose from now and then. And I think DC's a little short on some parts of the color spectrum. *eyeing MSpaint again....dammit, I have enough sprites on the drawing board!*

I just want new eggs.  biggrin.gif
I wish we could freeze all the lovely eggs! Maybe the option to reassemble the shell pieces as a souvenir... could even be an action with a success/fail rate depending on our experience with that type of egg? Success: you glue/magic together a pretty hollow egg to put on your shelf. Failure: a message along the lines of 'You suck at jigsaw puzzles. Perhaps more time examining eggs of this type will help you next time." xd.png

Edit: and there would be a trophy for assembling a certain number of eggs, of course.

Edited by Gryphonic

I'd like to see another pygmy xP

We don't have any rare pygmies, this is interesting.

Heck, I'd like a dozen each of new pygmies and drakes to work with! But that may take years at this rate. So limited... sad.gif

I think it would be fair for DC balance to, just once for each during the year, have a big multibreed dump for those types. Lovers of non-standard dragons would get our fix, but no one else is inconvenienced too much.

I understand the people wishing for drakes and pygmies but... the latest release with them quite fizzled out and they soon became cave blockers. So I'm all for releases with them and with hybrids, but would strongly prefer if they are included in a multi release with "normal" sprites. So we all can rejoice.

If we get a release in Sept... *chants* New artist, new artist, new artist!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

maybe a mossy looking dragon......... and if it released soon..... meh.... ill catch it

EDIT: just had a look at the completed dragons list (suggestions & request, completed requests section) and dustrunner and the harpy one look good.

Edited by zorua9

I want an egg with a BSA.

Or an egg that hatches at 6 days.

Please. <3

Thiiis.

Or an egg that hatches at 6 days.

And make it the commonest egg in the game too so we can use it for zombie fodder and getting the gold trophy before halloween.

Ideally though, I'd just like no release so that I can get my ~15 adult zombie fodder (15 in case of dodges)

Edited by BananaGummyBear64