Sign in to follow this  
sparkle10184

2016 Presidential Election

God Bless Louisiana.

I'm so proud my home state supported Donald Trump.

I'm so proud to be an American right now.

Everyone is calling Trump the President-elect.

It is a great day for America.

Hold that lead, Donald Trump.

I spent the day between toasting at Le Bayou,

praying at St. Louis cathedral,

and walking around the Quarter

giving ten dollar bills to the homeless,

many of them veterans,

so they can spend the night at the Salvation Army.

There are two Jewish temples in the Garden District

with prayer vigils for Donald Trump,

just like the Catholic Churches here,

first that he gets elected

and second that he does not get assassinated

by some mentally unbalanced hater.

God Bless Louisiana

God Bless America

God Bless Donald Trump

God Bless all the good men and women

who came out to vote for him.

I'm a third party supporter, so I don't really care about the Presidential election too much- the Senate and Congress will keep whoever in check- but I'm really happy people voted yes for the Safe Roads Amendment in my home state of Illinois. It does create some problems with how hard it's going to be to reverse, but I'm proud Illi got that law passed today.

Also people are actually voting for my favorite position ever, Comptroller. Good luck to both Leslie Munger and Susana Mendoza!

I wish you were right. POTUS has FAR more power than people realise sad.gif

I am so sorry for you all. And for the world - but more for you guys.

If you voted for Trump, congrats on not seeing people like me as fellow humans who deserve equal rights.

Yep. This.

It's why I have a Trump-voting family member I don't feel nearly as close to anymore. They love me, but screw people *like* me, huh?

Edited by diaveborn

also as a floridian i am so deeply horrified and ashamed at every person in my state who voted third party and gave this election to trump. nice one

this is just the worst possible scenario, because let's say trump gets assassinated, then we get to deal with president pence, a man who has openly supported legal discrimination of lgbt in the workplace and has funded conversion therapy. as a lesbian im...horrified, that's the only word

Ugh....how did Florida and Washington become red? Yeah GG, we're boned for the next 4 years (unless he get's assassinated, impeached, or gets reelected for 4 more years)

On an also kinda serious side note, which country said they would take U.S citizens in if Trump won?

I also believe Australia said they'd take people.

Not that I want to leave my home, but...

Seriously? Trump? Seriously?

I feel sick and like I'm going to cry...

How can this horrid man become our president?

thanks america for deciding that i dont deserve basic human rights,

if you ovted for trump contgrats u think im less than human and dont deserve t obe treated the way you do.

God Bless Louisiana.

I'm so proud my home state supported Donald Trump.

I'm so proud to be an American right now.

Everyone is calling Trump the President-elect.

It is a great day for America.

Hold that lead, Donald Trump.

I spent the day between toasting at Le Bayou,

praying at St. Louis cathedral,

and walking around the Quarter

giving ten dollar bills to the homeless,

many of them veterans,

so they can spend the night at the Salvation Army.

There are two Jewish temples in the Garden District

with prayer vigils for Donald Trump,

just like the Catholic Churches here,

first that he gets elected

and second that he does not get assassinated

by some mentally unbalanced hater.

God Bless Louisiana

God Bless America

God Bless Donald Trump

God Bless all the good men and women

who came out to vote for him.

censorkip.gif your ableism. censorkip.gif your using homeless people as a prop.

They're at 75 percent reporting.

They commonly call states in advance. I've never seen any news media announce wrongly.

I also believe Australia said they'd take people.

Not that I want to leave my home, but...

Seriously? Trump? Seriously?

I feel sick and like I'm going to cry...

How can this horrid man become our president?

Denmark also even proclaimed that they'd take citizens in if Trump won to help them flee from "Trump nation".

I've actually been looking into Denmark for a while, this might give me a push, being's there's going to be a flux of people, I imagine, being openly hostile to lgbt people, disabled, colored, women because "Trump is, and he's our president, therefore this must be ok"!

This is going to set the country back from it progressing to accept people/give rights to certain people by a longshot.

All this mass hysteria and panic-spreading is really doing more harm than good. People talking about nuclear wars and mass genocide and WWIII... I understand excitement and anxiety gets the best of people, but the things I've been hearing are bordering on maniacal. Discussing suicidal pacts, murdering people who voted differently, arson. My condolences to any and all law enforcement, firefighters, and medical workers.

Not liking this hatred going towards 3rd party voters, too. People are free to vote for who they want, that's the thing.

Couldn't sleep. Had to check.

Whatever... We, in particular write-ins and 3rd party candidates voters, deserve Trump. Good luck and don't dare to whine.

Time to stop the lies and the hate.

God Bless America.

Pffffffffffft. So the non-Christians do not exist. Whatever.

Just because they voted for someone who inspires hate and practically feeds off of it doesn't mean we have any right to call them names either! I don't condone the church praying for this, there should be a separation of church and state.

I am Catholic, yet I'm a democrat. I chose what I believe was the lesser of two evils, (and I like Clinton's views).

I agree with socks, hate crime would likely rise, in both black and Hispanic communities.

To scorpionking, does this make me bad in your eyes? Not voting for the man who disrespected the leader of the Catholic church? The pope himself whom God himself choose?

Oh, I am sick to my stomach with worry about the people of my country..

OMG..... for real... I can't imagine waking up to "president Trump" tomorrow... sad.gif

Edited by Yukimura_Ai

I am afraid. I am ready to cry.

Female, Mexican, Filipino, mental illnesses, working lower-class... I might be okay because my skin is on the paler side but I am terrified for my grandpa, for my fiancé and his family, for my mom, my sister, my bestfriend (because he is a homosexual).

Hate crimes will go up. Rape will go up. Every sort of injustice will go largely unpunished or inappropriately punished. Racism, sexism, ablism, discrimination against non-cis/non-binary individuals.

This country is trash. It has not been great for decades. Trump will not make it great again. He will only continue to make it far, far worse.

Lady Liberty will weep.

Time to stop the lies and the hate.

God Bless America.

so what r you gonna do 2 stop the people who wanna kill people who are non straight, who are not christan, who are noght white?

because soooooo many trump supporters wanna kill muslims and gay people and black people and mexicans

trumsp supporters are full of hate

the kkk supports him

how is that stopping htate lmao

also again please explain to me why u think i dont deserve to be treated with equal rights.

I am afraid. I am ready to cry.

Female, Mexican, Filipino, mental illnesses, working lower-class... I might be okay because my skin is on the paler side but I am terrified for my grandpa, for my fiancé and his family, for my mom, my sister, my bestfriend (because he is a homosexual).

Hate crimes will go up. Rape will go up. Every sort of injustice will go largely unpunished or inappropriately punished. Racism, sexism, ablism, discrimination against non-cis/non-binary individuals.

This country is trash. It has not been great for decades. Trump will not make it great again. He will only continue to make it far, far worse.

Lady Liberty will weep.

The fact that people actually voted for Trump and he WON basically proved that hate crime will rise regardless...... mad.gif

You know...I joked about voting for Trump in the beginning because, well...all the things he's said, I thought it was ridiculous that he would be in the race after things got serious. Personally at that point I didn't care about voting. But then realizing it was Trump or Clinton.... The fact that people weren't deterred by the level of hate/ignorance that he spews...is concerning to say the least.

To scorpionking, does this make me bad in your eyes? Not voting for the man who disrespected the leader of the Catholic church? The pope himself whom God himself choose?

Nope. Nope.

I, along with every veteran,

fought for your right to vote for whoever you want.

That's your right as an American.

One person, one vote.

No animosity here.

Let's all just calm down about trump supporters allegedly wanting to lynch minorities. That's a baseless claim, and doesn't really contribute a whole lot. I expect rioting after Trump'a election, but I also expected rioting if Hillary got elected. The whole country isn't going to suddenly fall into anarchy over the president changing. It's the policies they're going to enact during their term in office that'll cause the anarchy.

Plus, anyways, who cares if Trump gets supported by the kkk?

Hillary is supported by Saudi Arabia.

Edited by Htt71

Nope. Nope.

I, along with every veteran,

fought for your right to vote for whoever you want.

That's your right as an American.

One person, one vote.

No animosity here.

Your service to the country is much appreciated, but the right to vote is not directly relative to it. That right was ratified in 1870.