sparkle10184

2016 Presidential Election

It is so sad but so true.

She left an American ambassador unprotected in Libya when other nations were pulling their ambassadors and personnel out because the situation was so volatile and dangerous. Well organized terror cells, that the CIA warned her about at least three months prior to Ambassador Chris Stevens being murdered and dragged through the streets, knew that the Ambassador was not protected and knew the location of the covert CIA base in close proximity to him by the emails they read that were not encrypted and were not even sent on a secure server because she used her own personal cell phone in violation of federal law to send and receive classified information.

Then she lied about it, then she lied about it again, and then she lied about it under oath several times. And then when she got caught said "What difference does it make?"

I don't want another inept, incompetent, smile in your face while she stabs you in the back, President. That's why I voted for Donald Trump.

I couldn't vote fast enough for Donald Trump. He has unveiled his child care plan which allows parents, any parents, to take their child care expenses right off the top from their income tax, he employs thousands of women at equal pay with their male counterparts, his health insurance plan for his employees is unrivaled, and I know where he stands on every issue.

Mr. Trump will stop gutting Social Security and Medicare like the current administration has been doing, he will stop escalating the wars on terror that are doing nothing but getting more young men and women killed and he will stop the influx of anti-Americans into this country.

Some people just can't handle the truth and when they hear it they just dismiss it.

I just get the feeling that the man is very unstable, by most everything he's done and many of the things he's said.

What he has said about women makes me blush, I'm a man that is hard to make blush.

Edited by bigbite100

In complete honesty at this point I see it as a little terrifying to vote anyone other than Clinton as it would seem Trump has a scarily close chance of winning.

I find it just as scary to vote Hillary as Trump. It seems everyday more and more is revealed about the whole email server and just what it entails. This even tangles into how corrupt her and Bill's foundation is and what their family financially gained. Seriously, what blows me away with all this is that Hillary is not stupid. I'd call Trump such, but Hillary? She went to YALE! Woman went to Yale and still caused one of the worst security leaks ever.

Trump and Hillary are both corrupt in their own ways. And neither of them can even understand the average American. Both bad in my book and I'd rather jump off a cliff than give political support to either.

Republican voter ID laws have managed to close 868 polling stations across the south. This is what worried me a year ago when they started pushing those and gerrymandering like mad. And especially after the fiasco in the Arizona primaries.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/this-chart/po...county-v-holder

Plus things like police raids on voter registration places in Indiana, which means that 45,000 newly registered voters may not get to vote this election. =\

And then Trump has the gall to go around throwing a temper tantrum about if he loses, "the election was clearly rigged". >_____>

Plus things like police raids on voter registration places in Indiana, which means that 45,000 newly registered voters may not get to vote this election. =\

And then Trump has the gall to go around throwing a temper tantrum about if he loses, "the election was clearly rigged". >_____>

The police raided the offices of the Indiana Voter Registration Project under orders by Indiana Secretary of State Connie Lawson (not Donald Trump) after she received complaints from long time Indiana voters who had not received their ballots. It was discovered that the Indiana Voter Registration Project had changed the addresses of registered Republican Indiana voters and had their ballots sent to addresses of people not qualified to vote, including but not limited to people who were not Indiana residents, not US residents, and to convicted felons.

Registration fraud was rampant in nine counties in Indiana. The Indiana Voter Registration Project tried to register the same person seventeen times with seventeen different addresses.

As far as temper tantrums go, Donald Trump skipped a debate to raise money for US veterans. He raised $5,000,000.00 .. five million dollars... in an hour. It was low key. People couldn't donate fast enough. Hillary Clinton accused Mr. Trump of using the money for his campaign. He held a press conference and delineated each veterans organization that received money, it totaled five million dollars. He also had representatives from the veterans organizations confirm they received the donations in addition to producing the bank account statements.

Hillary Clinton looked like she swallowed a lemon after the press conference, completely flabbergasted, furious, and red faced. There is a candidate throwing temper tantrums, but it is not Donald Trump.

I feel that with this being the internet and there in general probably being more liberal-minded people on a site like this than not, my opinion may not be received well, but be that as it may, I will say one thing;

The kinds of people that Hillary has received funding from, and the people she wants to allow to take refuge in this country are very dangerous.

I'm not talking about the mexicans, stealing money from our social security fund is minor in comparison to allowing terrorists to enter in droves. Eurpoe is already seeing the repercussions of allowing so many islamics into their nations. It would be one thing if these people assimilated into society, but they do not and they do not respect our laws. Their beliefs make them dangerous- and to everyone calling Trump sexist for making a few comments, they are the real sexists- raping and sexually assaulting many women in Germany alone- yet nobody says anything against them. This isn't a case of a few bad seeds, this is a widespread problem with their fundamental beliefs; believing women are below them, believing gays should be killed- and any sins they may have committed will be forgiven if they go out killing others who go against their faith. These are things the progressives should be crying out against, but instead they keep quiet when it actually matters. Nope, let's whine about Trump making a comment in private.

I personally would have chosen Bernie, but Hillary and co screwed him out of a chance too, so that coupled with her horrible plan to open the borders to dangerous people makes my choice obvious.

Nope, let's whine about Trump making a comment in private.

This deserves a note.

They were not in private, they were at work, walking from one part of the set to others with crew members. It was not a comment, it was a confession of acts corroborated by past lawsuits and witnesses at his workplaces. It is also, or should not be, a partisan issue.

Sadly, it made me reflect on my life and instances of public harassment that I experienced or witnessed. In every situation, there was not one man, woman or child that stood up for the person being harassed. Not one. I can think of one man who stepped up to stop harassment, or at least told me a story about doing so. He was a good guy, so I believe him. Everyone else? Froze. Didn't want to get involved. Some even egged it on. And I think due to social media more of us have realized how normalized it is. At least Bill Clinton got punished for his idiocy. But for the same old reasons, we're supposed to be quiet and let Trump skate by with no ill effects for his. And ignore that condoning his behavior by rewarding him is going to hurt thousands of people across the US. Not doing that. Don't use women as an excuse to fear brown people while throwing us under the bus to a predator.

Donald Trump and his campaign people are inveterate liars. Fact checks these people and you come away with far more lies than truths.

They say HRC is a liar, but Trump's whole campaign is based on untruths and straight out lies.

Don't use women as an excuse to fear brown people while throwing us under the bus to a predator.

I watch enough about what is going on in the EU. It's not an excuse it's a fact. An nobody will do anything about it because they're too scared of people crying racist.

As far as Trump's comments go, it was private- as in just the two of them; it was not a statement purposely made to the public.

I don't like either candidate- as I said I would have voted Bernie, but Clinton does not deserve to be president. Only in America can someone under a criminal investigation who paid off the FBI investigator still be in the race to be the leader of the country.

Furthermore, I am a woman, so I think I have a right to say that Trump making a comment about a woman is not insulting to me in the slightest. And the lawsuits?- those are people who only want the money and to hurt his reputation. If they really were assaulted they would have sued sooner rather than now. The one woman is trying to sue over supposedly being kissed anyway.. the things you can sue for in America- unless it was rape I don't want to hear it.

And Clinton, Clinton helped cover up actual rapes.

Also both candidates lie, but as far as fact checking goes, I would never use a fact checker provided by either campaign because it will obviously be biased.

I feel that with this being the internet and there in general probably being more liberal-minded people on a site like this than not, my opinion may not be received well, but be that as it may, I will say one thing;

The kinds of people that Hillary has received funding from, and the people she wants to allow to take refuge in this country are very dangerous.

I'm not talking about the mexicans, stealing money from our social security fund is minor in comparison to allowing terrorists to enter in droves. Eurpoe is already seeing the repercussions of allowing so many islamics into their nations. It would be one thing if these people assimilated into society, but they do not and they do not respect our laws. Their beliefs make them dangerous- and to everyone calling Trump sexist for making a few comments, they are the real sexists- raping and sexually assaulting many women in Germany alone- yet nobody says anything against them. This isn't a case of a few bad seeds, this is a widespread problem with their fundamental beliefs; believing women are below them, believing gays should be killed- and any sins they may have committed will be forgiven if they go out killing others who go against their faith. These are things the progressives should be crying out against, but instead they keep quiet when it actually matters. Nope, let's whine about Trump making a comment in private.

I personally would have chosen Bernie, but Hillary and co screwed him out of a chance too, so that coupled with her horrible plan to open the borders to dangerous people makes my choice obvious.

HRC is NOT under criminal investigation. More Trump propaganda.

HRC is NOT under criminal investigation. More Trump propaganda.

Yes she is;

https://medium.com/@mtracey/heres-exactly-h...bf69#.qocyve2q9

And I'm convinced the only reason she has not been charged yet is money and the fact that Obama woulds pardon her.

Also, dismissing everything as propaganda is not a good way to have a discussion. I rarely watch tv because the bias of certain news stations has become too much, and I want this to end already.

The only way I could accept Hillary as president is if the Purge actually happens.

All politicians lie. This is a fact. If you say HRC lies, you must also accept that Trump lies; you cannot have have it that only one candidate is faulty. No matter who you support, whether it's Rep, Dem, or third party, you must accept that, one some level and to some degree, all candidates lie, will lie, or have hidden truths at some point. Hiding the truth may not be an outright lie, but that's still worse than just telling the truth.

Clinton is not the best candidate. But neither is Trump. I didn't vote for Clinton because I liked her or because I really believe she'll do what she says. I voted because after hearing all kinds of terrible racist and misogynist things from Trump I cannot vote for him.

Trump and co can try to hide his comments behind the rhetoric of "locker room talk" and "boys will be boys", but this is just a tactic to place the blame anywhere but the person who said things like Trump has. This is also rhetoric that hurts women and men. It treats men like boys who are too stupid to take responsibility and treats women like objects. Trump is an adult. He needs to take responsibility and accept that his comments are not socially acceptable and haven't been for an extremely long time.

It is absolutely, 100% unacceptable to even think that being a celebrity grants you a free pass to grope people.

Love what you said and how you said it.^^^^

Edited by bigbite100

I am fully aware they both lie. Everybody lies.

But I think there's a difference between lying an deleting thousands of emails in an attempt to destroy evidence after being asked to turn them over.

I voted because after hearing all kinds of terrible racist and misogynist things from Trump I cannot vote for him.

The definitions of racism and misogynism have become so all-encompassing over the last few years that everything is. And when everything is, nothing is. Actual racism scarcely exists anymore. Sure some people with have biases, but everyone has the same opportunity as anybody else. The supposed stats about blacks being arrested and in trouble with the law doesn't have to do with race, it has to do with the way they have been raised and the area they live in. People without fathers, with fathers who don't pay child support, in neighborhoods where they can't make ends meet.

And as far as the illegal mexicans go, my dad is a construction worker. They do hurt the economy, they drive down the prices of services, an they receive benefits from our system without paying income taxes. That is a problem. I don't care if they want to be here, I have nothing against them, but they need to become legal citizens and pay taxes like everyone else.

But ultimately I need a better reason not to vote for him then wolf cries of 'racits' and 'misogynist' ..misogynist isn't even a word I heard before twitter became a thing.

Mr. Trump had a black supporter thrown out of one of his rallies because the man was black. Not even knowing the man was a Trump supporter, he had him removed.

We may not have the overt racism of yesterday, but we do have it and we still have candidates that pander to it.

He also had a black man speak at one of his rallies. The thing is with the rallies and everything else, people who have a problem with them can't just turn the other cheek, they have to protest and make it difficult for the people who actually want to attend.

I hate this election because it's such a blind them vs us mentality and once a side has been taken there is no way to have a discussion inbetween.

As I said, I am not a fan of /everything/ Trump does. I favor the democrats' view on the environment, but there's just too much other bad things going on.

Just going to bring up that Hillary Clinton has been quoted as saying that she would like to enforce a no-fly zone in Syria in order to combat terrorism.

You know... the ISIS terrorism that doesn't use planes.

Unlike the Russian government, who does use planes in that area.

And when you shoot down Russia's planes, historically they aren't very appreciative.

But let's keep complaining ahout trump making a few off-color comments.

Mr. Trump had a black supporter thrown out of one of his rallies because the man was black. Not even knowing the man was a Trump supporter, he had him removed.

We may not have the overt racism of yesterday, but we do have it and we still have candidates that pander to it.

source?

Hi. No. I am an arab woman from a muslim household. We're super boring. My grandma loved watching daytime TV and my dad works at a bank. My mom is a letter carrier and always dresses up for halloween and gives candy to the kids on her route.

I promise you, we're not dangerous. You're giving us far, far too much credit. I mean, I've never even had a speeding ticket, bro.

This election scares me because it's been leading folks like you to believing that other people are far more different from you than they are alike. Whole swaths of the world can't all be bad. Like, dude, good people are everywhere.

Eat some of our delicious food. You'll grow to like us, I promise.

Hi. No. I am an arab woman from a muslim household. We're super boring. My grandma loved watching daytime TV and my dad works at a bank. My mom is a letter carrier and always dresses up for halloween and gives candy to the kids on her route.

I promise you, we're not dangerous. You're giving us far, far too much credit. I mean, I've never even had a speeding ticket, bro.

This election scares me because it's been leading folks like you to believing that other people are far more different from you than they are alike. Whole swaths of the world can't all be bad. Like, dude, good people are everywhere.

Eat some of our delicious food. You'll grow to like us, I promise.

I'm not saying everyone is- but it is the same with any sort of border policy.. the policies exist for a reason, to make sure that the right people are allowed in and the dangerous ones kept out. When refugees swarm into a country in droves and also refuse to be respectful of the culture they are integrating into, there's bound to be problems.

I have good friends from around the world, I judge people based on their individual charatcer, but more care needs to be taken than what is currently being done to insure safety. There are people that have been lying and cheating there way through the refugee system with 30 year olds passing themselves off as 17 year old kids to get into Britain.. they don't care that they're taking the help away from actual children in their same situation either.

There are genuinely people in need, but there are also ones taking advantage of people's charity and good faith, and it destroys trust.

You are very respectable, your family contributes to society and you do not force your religion or beliefs onto others. All I mean is not everyone is like that.

I'm not saying everyone is- but it is the same with any sort of border policy.. the policies exist for a reason, to make sure that the right people are allowed in and the dangerous ones kept out. When refugees swarm into a country in droves and also refuse to be respectful of the culture they are integrating into, there's bound to be problems.

I have good friends from around the world, I judge people based on their individual charatcer, but more care needs to be taken than what is currently being done to insure safety. There are people that have been lying and cheating there way through the refugee system with 30 year olds passing themselves off as 17 year old kids to get into Britain.. they don't care that they're taking the help away from actual children in their same situation either.

There are genuinely people in need, but there are also ones taking advantage of people's charity and good faith, and it destroys trust.

You are very respectable, your family contributes to society and you do not force your religion or beliefs onto others. All I mean is not everyone is like that.

The VAST majority of Muslims ARE like Marri, though.

Just going to bring up that Hillary Clinton has been quoted as saying that she would like to enforce a no-fly zone in Syria in order to combat terrorism.

You know... the ISIS terrorism that doesn't use planes.

Unlike the Russian government, who does use planes in that area.

And when you shoot down Russia's planes, historically they aren't very appreciative.

But let's keep complaining ahout trump making a few off-color comments.

source?

Look it up on Youtube.

The VAST majority of Muslims ARE like Marri, though.

That goes both ways. The vast majority of cops are also not racist. Yet we're gonna make a big deal out of that.

Any one person can destroy the trust between large groups of people. Acknowledging when one small group does something bad, but turning the other cheek when another group does it is not helping anything.

I would insist we treat everyone equally on a case by case basis; look at the possibility of things not happening because of race, but rather because of differing beliefs and economic status.

Though ultimately this problem is our fault ever since the Persian Gulf war- we destabilized the area and now there are people with contempt for us. Our only interest in the area was oil, something that I think we should be moving away from, but oh that's right, global warming isn't real. Couldn't be.

(obviously it is real).