TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Are they still dropping every five minutes? I have not seen any yet and it has been fifteen minutes already. blink.gif

I think so? I checked at the 15 minute mark and spotted one at volcano, wasn't fast enough though.

Edited by eaaem

Are they still dropping every five minutes? I have not seen any yet and it has been fifteen minutes already. blink.gif

I'm seeing at least 1 every 5 minutes. They are commons, but they're going to be picked at until they're practically rare by the time the final color comes out. sleep.gif;

And saaaaaame RecycledHeart, school means I shouldn't stay up late, even though I probably will...I'm not going to bed until I have at least 1 bronze.

Well, Im definitely going to bed before midnight.

I'll try to get a bronze before then

And oh my gosh I have seen ices, cheeses and dinos just sitting there ever since the xeno release. It's like woah it's been 2 minutes someone take it already

And oh my gosh I have seen ices, cheeses and dinos just sitting there ever since the xeno release. It's like woah it's been 2 minutes someone take it already

It's so funny how things that were once rare become unwanted and common during new releases~ tongue.gif

Also: Just saw 2 bronzes in the desert at the xx:20 drop~

This has got to be there most stressful release ever!! Holy crap!! *face plants and groans*

Or the most wonderful release ever smile.gif

finally managed to get one!

Wooh congrats man, you earned it~

How about most wossful release? A mix of the most stressful and most wonderful~

I love the look to the adults. So are the silver and brown ones breed only?

I love the look to the adults. So are the silver and brown ones breed only?

The bronze ones are currently dropping. Only gold and bronze have been obtained so far. We think all 4 will be available CB and bred since they match the moons' phases, but no one has adults yet to test.

I've only been able to catch 1 brown one. sad.gif Although I've seen a lot dropping.

But I've gotten 5 misclicks! blink.gif I've never had that many misclicks. Has something changed about the way the eggs are dropping?

I've only been able to catch 1 brown one. sad.gif Although I've seen a lot dropping.

But I've gotten 5 misclicks! blink.gif I've never had that many misclicks. Has something changed about the way the eggs are dropping?

Not that I know of. I'm just aware that there are 50-60+ people hunting right now so you might be too slow and grabbing the eggs underneath.

Got one! Didn't take long. I'm seeing plenty of them.

Strange how I got it from the Volcano, which had 67 people at once.

Sweet, finally snagged one from the Volcano biggrin.gif. If I can get one more from there I'll be happy.

EDIT: Just as I hit post, I got one.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

It's so funny how things that were once rare become unwanted and common during new releases~ tongue.gif

I've watched and seen the new releases grabbed several times over even xenos. And there's a relative glut of spessartines on the market this week too. xd.png

Do I attribute this purely to the release being so new and shiny, or dare I infer that anecdotal rise of rares is because the Lunars are programmed as no more than uncommon, and their temporarily forced drop ratio is causing the rest of the biomes to make up the average rare quota? Does that sound reasonable (as well as hopeful)?

I've watched and seen the new releases grabbed several times over even xenos. And there's a relative glut of spessartines on the market this week too. xd.png

Do I attribute this purely to the release being so new and shiny, or dare I infer that anecdotal rise of rares is because the Lunars are programmed as no more than uncommon, and their temporarily forced drop ratio is causing the rest of the biomes to make up the average rare quota? Does that sound reasonable (as well as hopeful)?

LOL I saw Xenos sitting for 5 refreshes. As usual: rares do not show usually BECAUSE THE BIOMES DO NOT MOVE. As soon as there is a release and there are dozens of people catching, rares show up very frequently. There is no better time to catch rares than during a release smile.gif

Oh, new colors are dropping. So that's why there are ~150 people in the Alpine, Desert, and Volcano collectively. biggrin.gif

LOL I saw Xenos sitting for 5 refreshes. As usual: rares do not show usually BECAUSE THE BIOMES DO NOT MOVE. As soon as there is a release and there are dozens of people catching, rares show up very frequently. There is no better time to catch rares than during a release smile.gif

Yep, agreed!

I think the increase of rares is just because the biomes are actually moving~ tongue.gif

Ironic, huh - Volcano, formerly the easiest place to catch 'em, is now the hardest, considering there are almost 70 people in there ATM. xd.png