TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Are there new eggs dropping?

And the adults are nice I suppose but not really my style.

Kudos to the conceptor(s) and spriter(s) on a beautiful dragon. Could someone tell me who did it? I'm not much one for reading all the way back.

ugh they need to drop in floods again DX

I completely agree. They're so hard to grab, and having to use a Phone doesn't help. >…> (for me at least. xd.png )

Edited by Cupup889

I completely agree. They're so hard to grab, and having to use a Phone doesn't help. >…>

Phone users unite! xd.png Yeah its not fun.

I completely agree. They're so hard to grab, and having to use a Phone doesn't help. >…> (for me at least. xd.png )

TJ plz make it flood again xd.png

I'm locked and I refuse to abandon things, so not got any of the browns yet.

I've decided on the breed surnames of Artemis and Hermes for my Lunar Heralds. Probably cliche, but I don't really care.

Are there new eggs dropping?

And the adults are nice I suppose but not really my style.

Kudos to the conceptor(s) and spriter(s) on a beautiful dragon. Could someone tell me who did it? I'm not much one for reading all the way back.

LadyLyzar is the spriter of them.

And yes, the Bronze/Brown egg variant is now dropping in the biomes.

And I have to laugh, at one point in time - I had 5 of the gold eggs. Kept 2, gifted 3 away...Now I've snagged another Gold off the AP (mostly because I felt bad to see the little egg abandoned - most likely in favor of a Bronze)

Phone users unite! xd.png Yeah its not fun.

Really? I don't have a smartphone myself, but I've seen other forum members say they can refresh and touch-click much faster on their phones than their computers.

Blargh, only ever see like 2 on the shuffles and my touchscreen has decided that it hates me and won't register my clicks. At least I managed 1.

Also just realized that there are now three breeds with egg descriptions that end in the word moonlight. Have to stop myself from clicking on Lindwurms. >_<

LadyLyzar is the spriter of them.

And yes, the Bronze/Brown egg variant is now dropping in the biomes.

And I have to laugh, at one point in time - I had 5 of the gold eggs. Kept 2, gifted 3 away...Now I've snagged another Gold off the AP (mostly because I felt bad to see the little egg abandoned - most likely in favor of a Bronze)

Alright good to know. And these change with the moon phases here? Sounds good to me.

Well, congrats LadyLyzar on another wondrous addition to the cave. Absolutely splendid with making the alts change with the moons. Unique and clever. I have nothing but praise for that. The style of the dragons themselves don't necessarily appeal to me but I would have to be a fool to say that they don't look stunning <3

Really? I don't have a smartphone myself, but I've seen other forum members say they can refresh and touch-click much faster on their phones than their computers.

Hahaha whoever said that must be a pretty good comedian! xd.png

I dunno, but catching eggs on my phone is nearly impossible. Especially new releases.

Really?  I don't have a smartphone myself, but I've seen other forum members say they can refresh and touch-click much faster on their phones than their computers.

It really depends, when eggs are dropping in mass I would say it's faster. But once others start getting thrown into the mix it becomes much more difficult. I'm not seeing any but I know they're dropping. tongue.gif

Edited by KaelaBoo24

Phone users unite!  xd.png Yeah its not fun.

I actually prefer to use my phone instead of using my computer. I have to switch to the desktop site though, because I would have to scroll down to see all the eggs on the mobile site.

I dunno, but catching eggs on my phone is nearly impossible. Especially new releases.

For me, using an iPhone is so much faster than anything else, plus when I touch the screen/eggs to catch them it's kinda like grabbing them happy.gif

Another absolutely gorgeous dragon from LadyLyzar! But then again, her dragons always are xd.png

Would have made beautiful prize dragons.

Can't wait to find out more about this breed. I may have found something else to hoard now lol

Also, I use to use my android. IT SUCKED! The cave was murder. Much easier on my computer.

Edited by Enalahs

Beep boop, I tend to have much better luck catching on my phone. Smaller screen, it tends to go faster most of the time and I just have to click instead of dragging the mouse.

I actually prefer to use my phone instead of using my computer. I have to switch to the desktop site though, because I would have to scroll down to see all the eggs on the mobile site.

I use both interchangeably. I'm out and about right now so I can't use my desktop. dry.gif

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i keep miss clicking!

i really wish there was a way out if it!

the eggs are so difficult to catch

Edited by blockEdragon

Beep boop, I tend to have much better luck catching on my phone. Smaller screen, it tends to go faster most of the time and I just have to click instead of dragging the mouse.

Guess I'm in the minority? blink.gif

xd.png I guess it's because I'm just so accustomed to my laptop + usually my data doesn't run very fast on my phone...

Although maybe I'll try using my phone to snag a few, just for giggles...

It's really funny if you imagine these as prizes - people are abandoning golds for bronzes! xd.png

lol, I hadn't thought of that. Kinda interesting that the golds were the first one we got our hands on.

And agreed on the touchscreen stuff, I don't have a smartphone but I recently got a laptop with a touchscreen and it's quicker to reflex-reach for the screen than mouse over (when I can actually hit the egg that is, pygmies have become the bane of my DC existence when AP hunting)

Just managed to grab a brown, after many attempts! Now wondering whether or not I should abandon a Xenowyrm (Gaia) in order to grab another brown! unsure.gif

Guess I'm in the minority? blink.gif

xd.png I guess it's because I'm just so accustomed to my laptop + usually my data doesn't run very fast on my phone...

Although maybe I'll try using my phone to snag a few, just for giggles...

Oh don't worry. Once the weekend hits, if you need help catching some I'd be happy too~

And that is funny that we got golds first. We got gold, silver and bronze babies to look forward too and then the other mystery colour. This is just for giggles but what if it's a sign of a new trophy with a new trophy limit? Or heaven forbid a new prize dragon with 4 different colours?

And agreed on the touchscreen stuff, I don't have a smartphone but I recently got a laptop with a touchscreen and it's quicker to reflex-reach for the screen than mouse over (when I can actually hit the egg that is, pygmies have become the bane of my DC existence when AP hunting)

Hmm...my laptop is touch screen, and I use a wireless mouse with the refresh shortcut set to the scroll button, so maybe I'll try the touchscreen for a bit~

@RecycledHeart: I would LOVE a platinum trophy so much ohmy.gif

And yes, I agree, I think it's so interesting that we got golds first, and that bronzes were the second ones to be released...And the blue ones are basically the spriter's alt, I'm assuming tongue.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

It's really funny if you imagine these as prizes - people are abandoning golds for bronzes! xd.png

Imagine if that was the only time the golds drop too, and as each color goes more CB's drop before finally there are no more CB's... Haha evil