TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I think the dragons look pretty legit *nods* I've also noticed that whenever there's a new release...A lot of rare dragons are dropped into the cave so I've picked up a few of those as well =]

So it's official that TJ has been considering adding a new prize breed then... Hmm...

These were made at the same time as the Shimmers. Hence I'll nip this in the bud now since we know no such thing.

I'm just finding out about the release, due to a wedding and work picnic taking the last 2 days from me...are they still dropping, and in which biome(s)? They're quite lovely!

Edited by PaintdGryphon

I'm just finding out about the release, due to a wedding and work picnic taking the last 2 days from me...are they still dropping, and in which biome(s)? They're quite lovely!

Alpine, desert, and volcano. Only the gold ones can be found so far since the moons have been waning the entire release.

Good luck!

They still drop and can mostly be found on the top of the hour or five minute shuffles in Alpine, Desert and Volcano. Good luck hunting!

Ahahaha crap. Late to the party @_@ Here's to hoping these babies are still dropping...

I certainly hope that the other colors can be obtained as CBs; I'm very fond of the blue one and want to try some lines with them...

Well just cought my last two wish i was not limited to six lol. biggrin.giflaugh.gif I wish everyone who is still grabbing these beauties to have good luck. biggrin.gif

Edited by Laryal

These were made at the same time as the Shimmers. Hence I'll nip this in the bud now since we know no such thing.

I know that you said you were going to share more info when we have adults, but hopefully this question is vague enough. Did you have to make a lot of changes to the concept once you knew it was not going to be a prize dragon?

Wow the adults are BEAUTIFUL ohmy.gif I cannot wait to get the white one!!

Has anyone worked out when the other colours will be released? Or if they already have?

I just almost passed out from seeing the adults for the first time !!

Allright, maybe not really, but I'm seriously amazed ! They are so unbelievably beautiful !!

Proportions, pose, details, those rainbowy wings, the colouring, even the name - wonderful ! I didn't think you could beat the Heartseeker (well, in my books), but you did ! Thank you so much, Lady Lysar !! (And you as well, TJ, for releasing them !)

May I ask what is meant by the other pairs of wings being "illusory" ? Is it an actual optical illusion one would experience when seeing the dragon, or do you mean you kind of pictured the flapping of the wings ?

Ohhh, and I so hope that we'll receive tons of information about the Lunar Heralds, via the encyclopedia or (or better: and) otherwise ! Crossing fingers for them getting a "personality" (not just "biological facts"), too.

*sigh* I'm in love. wub.gif And over the moon. wink.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

The illusionary wings look like actual wings or that they're there, but they're not.

Maybe this is to give that cloud in front of the moon sort of appearance?

Wow the adults are BEAUTIFUL ohmy.gif I cannot wait to get the white one!!

Has anyone worked out when the other colours will be released? Or if they already have?

Going by the dragon description, they MAY only be available by breeding ?

Well remember that the CB dragons technically have parents, they just aren't documented. So the undocumented wild parents of these eggs could follow the same breeding rule as our domestic ones.

My browser is seizing up every time I try to look at the view page on TJ's adults. blink.gif

Please, could someone copy the text from the View page on the new dragons, so I can read their description?

My browser is seizing up every time I try to look at the view page on TJ's adults. blink.gif

Please, could someone copy the text from the View page on the new dragons, so I can read their description?

"Lunar Heralds are deeply attuned to the two moons of Valkemare, Aurax and Cirion. Strictly nocturnal, they draw energy from moonlight and will only hunt when the moons have waned. When breeding, the amount of moonlight the parents receive from each moon will determine the color of the egg produced."

Lunar Heralds are deeply attuned to the two moons of Valkemare, Aurax and Cirion. Strictly nocturnal, they draw energy from moonlight and will only hunt when the moons have waned. When breeding, the amount of moonlight the parents receive from each moon will determine the color of the egg produced.

Edit: ninja.gif'd

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Noooooo pls no ninja.gif

Oh my Blue might be my favorite wub.gif So glad these weren't made prizes so I can hoard the blue ones.

Ooohhh nice adults. Love the coloring!

I must admit I'm not sure if I love the multiple wings or dislike them. I know they are just an illusion, but illusion or not, they affect how the sprite looks. It makes for a real difference in sprite, definitely.

"When breeding, the amount of moonlight the parents receive from each moon will determine the color of the egg produced."

I'm soooo glad for this! So you *can* get the other colors by breeding! I was scared it was going to be a CB-only type thing.

Oh. my. gosh. That was NOT what I was expecting from these dragons. *Drools*

EDIT: So according to the description of the Lunar Heralds, you receive other colors via breeding, and how much moonlight the adult pairs absorb. Correct? So that means...If we breed the golds right now, there's a fair chance of getting the blues? ohmy.gif

Edited by PixelShark