TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Current assumption is this breed is like seasonals, except with the moon phases. So they may appear in a couple days. Perhaps.

Looking at the page though they are out now with the golden so I was wondering if they're bred or not. Would be cool if they're seasonals but moonphases

Welp, there's nothing now to do except wait.

I'm glad I stayed up and didn't go to bed as early as I wanted too, haha. laugh.gif

I'll probably hang around for another hour or so, then go to sleep, and hopefully when I wake up we'll have a new color~

Has anyone figured out how this works? I've nabbed two of the gold for a male and female and don't want to have to mess around trying to get some of the other colors

It's only been an hour, TJ's eggs haven't even started cracking. Patience is the answer here.

I found a new issue. Blackout doesn't show the moonphases OR time...... How am I supposed to figure out these things?

I found a new issue. Blackout doesn't show the moonphases OR time...... How am I supposed to figure out these things?

There's a link to the time references page in the Help page as well.

Their all locked up and ready for the hatch!

(Man oh man please look as petty as your egg sprites adults)

Edited by Condorflight

Hmmm

So what's the time in the cave at the moment? I cannot find it on the phone version

4:12 EDT as I write this.

There's a link to the time references page in the Help page as well.

Not not exactly what I meant. On the others like normal for instance it has it on the top of the pages for easy viewing. That doesn't really give the time either ( luckily I'm an hour behind it) But I won't remember to Click on the help then Click on the time references. I can't change from blackout either, color sensitivity and this is the only one I can stand without getting a headache.

Hmmm

So what's the time in the cave at the moment? I cannot find it on the phone version

Cave time is UTC -4, so 4:14AM currently smile.gif

As I said, I'm gonna follow the wikipedia chart and come back at 9AM cave time to see if anything has changed. smile.gif

Um, unless TJ has set Valkemare's moons to a super-fast cycle, that isn't how moon phases work. The wiki chart is saying that, in the time of month there's a waning gibbous, it is halfway through it's rise/set arc at 3 am. It won't turn into a waning crescent at 9 am, but after enough days have passed that it's in the waning crescent phase, it's daily midpoint will have shifted forward to 9 am.

Again, that may not be how TJ is running this, but that's what the chart means for Earth's moon.

I think requiring us to be on at that many specific times of day to get all the eggs would be needlessly cruel to our sleep and work/school schedules. Because we'd try. tongue.gif

Edited by Gryphonic

Not not exactly what I meant. On the others like normal for instance it has it on the top of the pages for easy viewing. That doesn't really give the time either ( luckily I'm an hour behind it) But I won't remember to Click on the help then Click on the time references. I can't change from blackout either, color sensitivity and this is the only one I can stand without getting a headache.

It's only Default that has the time at the top of the page afaik. And I don't think TJ has any plans to change that.

Also... I must admit that I don't really pay attention, but I think the day/night indication is only a crescent moon and stylised sun?

Hmm, I'll have to check back a few days then lol, this is fun though hopefully plans won't mess this up. Also fighting little cousins for computer use is not fun ever

4:12 EDT as I write this.

THNAK YOU SO MUCH

The site I normally use to check dC time is down so this really helps!

Yeah, I'd rather not have to hunt at odd hours just to get my fill of these. Having them available for a couple days to a week would be better for everyone.

I had to abandon 3 caveborn Coppers in order to make room for some new eggs. I hope that they are worth it. smile.gif

I also hope that I will not have to wake up in the middle of the night (CET timezone) to grab the right type of eggs from the cave.

THNAK YOU SO MUCH

The site I normally use to check dC time is down so this really helps!

I think that the top right corner of DC shows the time. Right next to the log out button.