TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

6 silvers, 12 golds, 8 bronzes, 7 blues.

I guess I need one more blue because odd numbers are evil. xd.png

18 Golds, 18 Indigo, 10 Bronze and so far, 6 Silvers, wub.gif

This has been a beautiful release, and thank you again to LadyLyzar for these gorgeous babies, TJ for releasing them and devising this wonderful new facet to our dragon world, and to Shokomon and all who helped to figure out the timing of the moon cycles and relationship to the Lunar Herald breeding cycle. Great job, EVERYONE!!!!! biggrin.gif

6 gold 2 bronze 6 indigo and 6 silvers.Just put my silvers in fansites now to keep a close eye on them for sure.Thanks TJ and LadyLyzar this was a great release. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

19 Silvers, 18 Golds, 28 Bronze ,and 42 Indigo babies. My favorites are by far the indigo and silver ones, and I hope to collect more CB babies! Thanks for this awesome release!

Edited by lollipop00

^ That is a LOT of Lunar Heralds... I have never managed to get that many of a new release so quickly. xd.png

I have 1 Indigo, 8 Bronze, 2 Gold, and 1 Silver so far, going to work on getting more. Thank you to everyone who helped with this release! It was fun, and the dragons are absolutely gorgeous! <3

I see that my first six have gendered overnight and they look so beautiful on my scroll. Yesterday I collected six more and they will have hatched by tonight. Aahhh...now things can get back to normal. laugh.gif I have to admit, that despite the stress, this has been a lot of fun.

Thanks to TJ and LadyLyzar for bringing this extravaganza to us, and to Shokomon and the others who delved into the mysteries of the moons' cycles to unravel the puzzle of how these beauties breed.

Once again, DC is the best! biggrin.gif

I have only collected 8 of each color -- and I thought that was a lot!

My first 4 silver babies have gendered as influenced. smile.gif

I am jealous of all of you who seem to be finding Xenos at every turn. I have been at just about every 5 minute drop in the forest since my Lunars hatched and have seen not a single one. sad.gif The forest is the only one I don't have a pair from, yet, so although I want more from all biomes I am concentrating on that.

Under 30 over 20 Lunar Heralds in total (i counted them but forgotten the exact number by reading this thred too many numbers). All of them CB that makes me very happy.

I want the animated Silver Lunar Herald avatar so grow up you little hatchlings.

Thanks too all the users who watched into the night sky of Valkemare and shared their thougths with us. I also watched the nightsky but i keept my thougts to myself mainly because i don't have the courage to write them down in English. (I am not a native speaker and this can be a big hindrance.)

Hopefully the encyclopedia entrance is one of the entrances with more information. For example we can only unlock the images but no information for the Anagallis Dragons. dry.gif

My CB count is:

3 Bronze (2 adults, 1 frozen hatchling)

3 Silver (will be 2 adults, 1 frozen hatchling)

3 Blue (2 adults, 1 frozen hatchling)

5 Gold (4 adults, 1 frozen hatchling)

I have an additional Gold and Blue - but they are bred ones.

Still have another 2 days before my silvers will even think of gendering (caught them a bit late into their release, and I think I forgot to incubate them)

I have the 9 each that I need for my scroll goals. My 3 CB pairs of silver gendered correctly - yay! Now to wait for the three I'm going to freeze. I'm really loving the silvers, I think they're my favorites.

I'm also jealous of those of you that are seeing a lot of xenos. I need soooo many CBs still to meet my goals. Ah well, it's a marathon, not a sprint, right? smile.gif

I have 38 Lunar Heralds!

1. 11 Golds

2. 9 Bronze

3. 10 Indigo

4. 8 Silver

wub.gif

Edit:

Guys I think we broke the record for New Release thread with most pages; at a whopping 335 pages we broke the previous record of 333 in the Tree Decorating Thread!

Edited by Stellaluna22

I have 9 Lunars altogether! Eggs and hatchlings included.

3 golds, one adult and two hatchlings

4 silvers, three eggs and one hatchling

1 bronze adult

1 indigo adult.

I'm planning to get more indigos when I have the time, and when I'm not egglocked.

CB Adults

8 Gold

8 Bronze

8 Blue

CB Hatchlings/Eggs (not frozen or not to be frozen)

6 Silver

CB Hatchlings/Eggs (to be frozen or already frozen)

2 Gold (need 1 more)

2 Bronze (need 1 more)

2 Blue (need 1 more)

3 Silver

2g & 3g

4 Gold

1 Bronze

1 Bronze Spiral

2 Blue

I'm happy. smile.gif

Edited by Skitty8

Some of my silver hatchlings gendered overnight, and omg they are so beautiful!! I think I'd forgotten how pretty they were when we were watching TJ's grow up. Wow. I think I'm going to need more of those, to freeze. (Calm down Marie, get to your normal goal first!)

I have 4 CB adults of each color (or, will have, once these silvers grow up). That's 16. Plus 4 gendered frozen hatchlings, and 2 stage-1 frozen hatchlings, except for the silvers. I have two bred silvers. .... All in all the total is 36 at the moment, though I need a few more silvers later.

At least 6 of each color, the least about I have is Gold, at 6 CB.

I think I'm satisfied. Looks like these guys are probably uncommon to common but not super common.

I got my first gendered baby! I can't wait for these guys to grow up, it'll be so nice to have 1/2 of my goals for these guys completed. xd.png

Three of my Lunars (two golds and a bronze) came off cooldown, and bred 3 silver eggs for me! Yay! Getting closer and closer to my goal.

I've got four of each color <3

May grab some more later in life, but for now, I'm good smile.gif

*Snuggles LH Hatchies*

Edit: Woops, miscount xd.png 5 Golds , 4 for the rest. happy.gif

Edited by Cupup889

I got a CB pair each, just like I need^^ And 3 pairs already bred a corresponding colour frozen:) 2 more each to go.

I'm just waiting for silvers to grow up and to breed them and check if they're a match(*fingers crossed hard*).

I hope we'll have a September release but that it'll be a hybrid... I don't like hybrids for not being CB nor PB but after Lunars and no hybrids since many rleases, I think a hybrid would be best. Especially as Lunars release's just barely finished, and next true(permanent/non-holiday) release would be in March...

I'm waiting for my last two Silvers to grow up and then I'll have all of my little families done (2 Adults, 2 Gendered Hatchlings and 1 Nongender). I'm happy. <3

Goodness, I will miss this thread once we start getting adults of the silvers! It has been a pleasant font of knowledge (and speculation). Also, the only way I would have noticed any color changes smile.gif

Are they still dropping? I only need one more. I don't care from where, since I don't have any Coppers to breed and all that. I just want to have an even number lol