TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

OK, thanks.

The Interenet speed share was an implicit way of saying that was really difficult to get them with the bumping speed and then lag. And still lurking at the watch with the thought "will I manage that before work?"

I missed last night's big silver flood. Are they still dropping pretty good or nah?

Looks like my work'll be cut out for me later today! 'least I'm not egglocked anymore.

What are some things you guys are naming your babs?

I have 4 Silver Lunar's now. 1 more once my next 2g Gold Lunar hatches later this evening.

I missed last night's big silver flood. Are they still dropping pretty good or nah?

Looks like my work'll be cut out for me later today! 'least I'm not egglocked anymore.

What are some things you guys are naming your babs?

rubyshoes will yell at us if we discussing naming plans here. You better go over to this thread. wink.gif And sorry if anybody think this is minimodding.

Is anybody brave enough to earthquake the Silver Lunar Heralds? I would do it if i don't have codes in eggform that i like.

So no colour will be more rare then another colour it is just a question of the timing and i am hoping they will be common to uncommon.

Hm, I have 5/6 that I need for scroll goals adult-wise. Once I get the adults taken care of, It's on to Frozen hatchlings. I'm glad that all four colors are out, now it's time to plan my lineages for these guys. xd.png

Man I was only able to get one Silver! xd.png

Awe well, no use complaining, Ill just continue to hunt and hope for the best. smile.gif

Is anybody brave enough to earthquake the Silver Lunar Heralds? I would do it if i don't have codes in eggform that i like.

What would be the point in earthquaking them right now? xd.png

To get the adults a few days earlier. biggrin.gif

They have horns and did i see this right five 'fingers' at there front legs and only three toes?

Edit: Just a typo.

Edited by Tigerkralle

To get the adults a few days earlier. biggrin.gif

They wouldn't hatch if they were quaked right now, they can't even start cracking yet.

It is a lot more easier to get them now. So now i only need two eggs from Volcano from the Silver LHs and then i only need CBs for my freezing collection and i am not picky about the biome for freezing. cool.gif

So good luck for the hunting to all of you which are not egglocked!

can't catch anything. mad.gifxd.png I must try harder

got two, and some misclicks, so will try again in 5 hrs.

Edited by DiamondzNPearlz

can't catch anything. mad.gifxd.png I must try harder

Good luck to you and the rest of you. smile.gifbiggrin.gif

yay! thought i had another misclick but no misclick and im locked with 7 <3 and everyones incubated xd.png

Edited by linda3.0

My first batch is resting nicely.

And while I haven't Earthquaked any Lunars, I DID Earthquake the Undines the day I caught them and had 3 out of 5 hatch right then, so it can happen. I haven't been brave enough to do it since.

I'm still waiting for my 2g Gold Lunar to hatch so I can get another CB Silver Lunar.

Since I got 3 alpine silvers today, I traded the alpine silver I got yesterday for a desert one of the same date. So I'm happy.

Of my three gold Lunar hatchies, one pair gendered nicely without influencing, one female and one male, and the third hasn't gendered yet c;.

My CB Golden Wyvern (proud that I caught it myself lhahaha) gendered female.

Locked with seven silver eggs, still humming from joy. Good luck, those who still need them!

Was able to drop that accidental CB Hooktalon and grab a seventh Lunar! After a lot of tries. xd.png I hope everyone else can get their fill without too much trouble!

Caught 2 Silver Lunars, hopefully they gender correctly.

Don't have any of the other colors though. xd.png

Edited by CloudTheHorse

Split finally came off of cooldown, I ditched it, and immediately misclicked an electric. dry.gif

Bit it, it turned into a vampire. xd.png I can't win. No 7th silver lunar for me.

Just bred two silvers, for a total of 5 silver eggs so far. I'm good with that. I'm not so good with the waiting-to-hatch part, though. Ugh.