TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Eep! my silver lunar eggs became sick. Guess I didn't wait long enough before adding them to a hatchery.

Considering how many views they were getting before I did should have been a clue.... *puts on dunce cap*

I fogged my three but now they turned dead as well. players on here are so very mean. Yes i am crying now and i can not help it.I will have to let TJ know that all are dead even after i tried to save those three. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

You know it made me very angery right now when i came on.Some one egg bombed me and now three of my new eggs are dead.I was going to wait till a few days to put them in fansites but they each have over 40000 views. three are sick so i was able to fog them. You know if people are that mean on here i might as well not come on and deleat my scroll. I will talk to TJ about this some one or some people put them in fansites with out me knowing.How rude and inconsiderate some of the players are. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Wow that is terrible! I only just caught my full six myself. I think I'll hide my scroll now. I can't believe someone would do that...

Aaaaaan my first misclick is a Turpentine. So i will abandon the little dragon in five hours. Time to move on and come back later to the Desert.

Volcano here i'm coming!

I fogged my three but now they turned dead as well. players on here are so very mean. Yes i am crying now and i can not help it.I will have to let TJ know that all are dead even after i tried to save those three. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

This concerns me. I'll need to watch my eggs closely...or I guess I'll just fog em all for now.

This isn't really the thread for sharing internet speed/ping - the topic of the thread is the new release. There might be a thread in general discussion for ping etc if not one could be started there.

Bumping as we seem to be having this problem again.

Also view bombing discussion belong in the view bombing threads - https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=136891

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=150492

Edited by rubyshoes

I just fogged mine, except for the most recent one, which I still have to influence and incubate. But we've been having the viewbombing problem throughout the release now. I guess it's someone who hasn't had any luck themselves and now want to take out their frustration on others... >.<

One more hour to drop the misclick and pick up the last Lunar Silver... ^^ I do hope the release lasts the full 8 days, so that I can hatch and then pick up some more. I'm thinking they would look very nice with the Lunar Blues... smile.gif

And then I have to wait until the blues come around again... *sigh* I absolutely love those! smile.gif

Edited by Ravensilver

I understand why it could not be done for everyone. Sometimes people are simply careless and have to bear the consequences. But in cases as this were it is obvious that something underhanded was at play... why should they not get revived?

Theres plenty of complaints as to people being viewbombed, far from negligence. Far more cases of malicious viewbombing than people not knowing. Just look through a few topics and you'll see pages.

And I don't think TJ is going to just revive everyone's eggs that died from being viewed simply because it would be a lot of work, he wouldn't be able to tell if it was malicious or negligence, he would have to revive everyone's eggs/hatchies and not just a few users, and really, yeah viewbombing sucks but its up to the users responsibility to ensure their eggs don't die.

Edit, replied before before seeing the above by Ruby.

Well I'm locked with my eggs now. Lol I wonder if we're going to get a September release too.

Edited by BlightWyvern

Having some sympathy for a person who lost all of their eggs to sickness could also help... =/

That can be done in the appropriate threads and via PM. The topic of this thread is the new release - we have threads for the view bombing discussion. Feel free to PM your concerns but please stay on the topic of this thread.

oh, that's awful that they all died sad.gif

i'm still trying to get one more silver egg before i go to sleep, as it's getting very late in my part of the world.

Whoops. I always forget about these things. I had to quickly hatch out my gold eggies, but I just picked up 7 silvers!

Caught 2 more very easily. I still need 2 from Alpine so I can have breeding pairs from all Biomes.

Caught my 2nd one and a 3rd one was too tired last night to catch anymore. Would get my 4th one in the morning. They are now mixed in with the usual eggs but still had no problem catching my 4th one at quarter to 12. Went overboard and got 4 of these ones. Have influenced them all in 2 males and 2 females. May catch some more but offer those on the departures. Got rid of my green undine. Not as many people in there today--not like it was last night over 103 at one point. Yikes. Next big rush will be Halloween. Probably too getting all our goodies to fill our baskets with along with maybe even an adventure perhaps?? smile.gif

oh, that's awful that they all died sad.gif

i'm still trying to get one more silver egg before i go to sleep, as it's getting very late in my part of the world.

Thank you i wish you and everyone one else good luck in catching them.

I just picked up my 3rd silver.

And now its Fall on DC.

WOW that was the easiest catch so far for these dragons caught 6 so I am done

LOVE the silver!

Thanks TJ and LadyLyzar

Skitty8  Posted on Sep 22 2015, 12:11 PM

I just picked up my 3rd silver.

And now its Fall on DC.

LOL it is but still summer heat in Texas

Edited by Merlot

WOW that was the easiest catch so far for these dragons caught 6 so I am done

LOVE the silver!

Thanks TJ and LadyLyzar

LOL it is but still summer heat in Texas

Yeah, its still summer by the calendar too.

But just check my Leetle tree and I also bred a Fall Season Dragon from a Spring pair you'll find it in the AP in 2-3days.

I'm still waiting for my 3g Gold lunar to hatch so I can snag another silver lunar.

*catches up on all the stuff missed while sleeping* It seems like maybe it got easier to catch them as the night wore on?

I'm comfortable enough with my 3 CBs that I'm not going to try the biomes anymore. But I did calculate wrong, when thinking that I can just breed the rest that I need, I forgot about those last three gold eggs on my scroll that I can't give up and two of them won't hatch for a little over a day, yet. *is just very impatient*