TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Hooray for the flood! I caught two silvers (and a misclick, arrgh) at the last 5 min drop.

Five silvers, a mislick and a random present from someone super kind for me today. Not bad. smile.gif

You know, right now there are only two topics with more replies than this one:

2010-12-27 - Tree Decorating Event - 6,647

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs - 6,924

xd.png

I can't wait to get rid of this misclick and take at least another silver egg... but five hours to wait, I'm too impatient. sad.gif

I managed to get four silvers and two misclicks. Could be worse. rolleyes.gif

-removed, off topic-

Edited by rubyshoes

My lord people are quick tonight. I barely get a chance to see any people are clicking so fast... or maybe my net is just being slow today

I can't wait to get rid of this misclick and take at least another silver egg... but five hours to wait, I'm too impatient. sad.gif

Check your PMs. ninja.gif

Snagged three a while back, now that my scroll is unlocked again I'm off to grab some more. smile.gif

I finally was able to drop my misclick, and bred my first to freeze. After this lot has hatched, I just need to breed two more to freeze, then I have all the lunars for my scroll goal. cool.gif Then I can go back to hunting CB xenos! laugh.gif

You know it made me very angery right now when i came on.Some one egg bombed me and now three of my new eggs are dead.I was going to wait till a few days to put them in fansites but they each have over 40000 views. three are sick so i was able to fog them. You know if people are that mean on here i might as well not come on and deleat my scroll. I will talk to TJ about this some one or some people put them in fansites with out me knowing.How rude and inconsiderate some of the players are. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Edited by Laryal

You know it made me very angery right now when i came on.Some one egg bombed me and now three of my new eggs are dead.I was going to wait till a few days to put them in fansites but they each have over 40000 views. three are sick so i was able to fog them. You know if people are that mean on here i might as well not come on and deleat my scroll. I will talk to TJ about this some one or some people put them in fansites with out me knowing.How rude and inconsiderate some of the players are. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

That's awful...Some people have done the same to me before, but I was able to fog up the dragons before they got too sick. You should fog them up next time, though. Just to be safe.

That's awful...Some people have done the same to me before, but I was able to fog up the dragons before they got too sick. You should fog them up next time, though. Just to be safe.

Yes i will and if TG does bring them back to life i will fogg them till about three days then put them all in.I had them gendered as well which is very sad.I bet they would not like it if others done them that way.

Yes i will and if TG does bring them back to life i will fogg them till about three days then put them all in.I had them gendered as well which is very sad.I bet they would not like it if others done them that way.

Well...he wasn't able to help me when I misclicked and accidentally abandoned an egg that was very precious to me (I was meaning to fog it)...let's hope he's a little more generous in your case.

Well...he wasn't able to help me when I misclicked and accidentally abandoned an egg that was very precious to me (I was meaning to fog it)...let's hope he's a little more generous in your case.

Thank you and sorry to hear that about your egg. sad.gif

You know it made me very angery right now when i came on.Some one egg bombed me and now three of my new eggs are dead.I was going to wait till a few days to put them in fansites but they each have over 40000 views. three are sick so i was able to fog them. You know if people are that mean on here i might as well not come on and deleat my scroll. I will talk to TJ about this some one or some people put them in fansites with out me knowing.How rude and inconsiderate some of the players are. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Were in this world were they put to get 40.000 views each???? ohmy.gif

I really hope TJ will revive your eggs. This kind of unfair play should not have consequences for you.

You know it made me very angery right now when i came on.Some one egg bombed me and now three of my new eggs are dead.I was going to wait till a few days to put them in fansites but they each have over 40000 views. three are sick so i was able to fog them. You know if people are that mean on here i might as well not come on and deleat my scroll. I will talk to TJ about this some one or some people put them in fansites with out me knowing.How rude and inconsiderate some of the players are. mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

Wow, that's so awful. I've been lucky enough to only get view bombed once and I was online to fog my eggs before they could get past just being sick. I can't believe anyone would do something so blatantly malicious and inconsiderate, but it does happen and I hope some day that it doesn't.

For now, you can try finding a scroll buddy. My friend and I keep an eye on each others scroll and agree to send a quick skype message if anything seems wrong. If you want to discuss view bombing further there's some threads you can check out: 1 2

But let's get back to the release and remember that a bad day only lasts 24 hours and doesn't have to effect any time beyond that. There are still plenty of eggs being dropped and you can get new ones. If you need any help, my internet speed is pretty fast and I don't have any issues catching new releases. (:

I really hope TJ will revive your eggs. This kind of unfair play should not have consequences for you.

Thank you so much. smile.gifbiggrin.gif

Wow, that's so awful. I've been lucky enough to only get view bombed once and I was online to fog my eggs before they could get past just being sick. I can't believe anyone would do something so blatantly malicious and inconsiderate, but it does happen and I hope some day that it doesn't.

For now, you can try finding a scroll buddy. My friend and I keep an eye on each others scroll and agree to send a quick skype message if anything seems wrong. If you want to discuss view bombing further there's some threads you can check out: 1 2

But let's get back to the release and remember that a bad day only lasts 24 hours and doesn't have to effect any time beyond that. There are still plenty of eggs being dropped and you can get new ones. If you need any help, my internet speed is pretty fast and I don't have any issues catching new releases. (:

Thank you i will look into those links.Thanks for all your support guys all of you. smile.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hopefully you can catch more! They seem to be dropping pretty regularly <3

Finally two eggs from Alpine and on top of that i catched them at the top of the hour. blink.gif *carefully fogging the eggs and cuddle them* wub.gif

Okay, now i will stalking the desert go away i need my two eggs. wink.giftongue.gifxd.png

I'm fairly certain the eggs won't get revived due to "unfair gameplay" beings so many people are victims of viewbombing and so many have the same issue. If X player complains about losing their egg then gets theirs revived, then the same should happen for every user.

Finally got rid of the misclick and caught my 7th silver. Thank goodness for that! smile.gif

I'm fairly certain the eggs won't get revived due to "unfair gameplay" beings so many people are victims of viewbombing and so many have the same issue. If X player complains about losing their egg then gets theirs revived, then the same should happen for every user.

I understand why it could not be done for everyone. Sometimes people are simply careless and have to bear the consequences. But in cases as this were it is obvious that something underhanded was at play... why should they not get revived?